Evolution vs. Creationism

Status
Not open for further replies.
God is not material. You can't use material measures for a spiritual being, especially God Who is infinite (by definition, immeasurable, without limits).
And unscientific.

Do you have mathematical proof of a mother's love for her child? What is the mass of grace?
The burden of proof is on you Reba.

The evidence of God's design is in His creation. The universe is not a series of random accidents.

The evidence of God's continuing presence is in the changed lives of His people.
This is because the only evidence... the ONLY evidence for creationism is in a book. Without the book, the religious theory of creationism falls apart. Without the belief of the infallibility of that book, the religious theory of creationism comes into doubt. The evidence for evolution is in every cell of your body, in every gram of living tissue in every animal and in every cubic centimeter of air and water on this planet. Darwins book only describes these observations. Without the book or any belief in the infallibility of "Origins of the Species" evolution can still be observed, tested, challenged, and improved upon. Creationism cannot.

Science aint' religion (or, at least, it shouldn't be).
You're right, you know why? Because religion is faith.
Faith = belief without evidence;
Theory (in a scientific sense) = belief based on a preponderance of evidence

Evolution has absolutely nothing to do with faith. Religion has absolutely nothing to do with a preponderance of evidence (or it wouldn't be faith).

Putting religious faith on the same level as scientific theory demonstrates ignorance of the meaning of either word.

Hebrews 11
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Why should we care about what your little book of mythology says? Refer above in regarding faith.

What, you want to make your brain explode? You want to get into the deep end where discussions on other dimensions is explored? Go right ahead!

Before the Big Bang | Physics & Math | DISCOVER Magazine

And if that link doesn't make you want to do more research more on M-Theory and the Grand Unified Theory on parallel universe... well .... then.. I can't help you here.
First of all, I don't know why so many of your links and statements to me include mentions of the Catholic church and priests. I'm not a Catholic, never have been, and I don't accept any decrees that come from the current Pope or popes of the past.

Secondly, nothing related to the Big Bang theory ever explains the very beginning of all things material.

The article did include many uses of "if", "suppose", "guess", "think", "assume", "might happen", etc.

Much uncertainty:

"Today, 13.7 billion years after the Big Bang, the universe continues to expand and in fact is speeding up under the influence of a mysterious energy force. If things keep going this way, the future of the universe looks bleak: Stars will burn out, galaxies will disintegrate, and the universe will end eternally dark and lifeless. This theory leaves many unknowns hanging. It does not explain why the Big Bang happened and what, if anything, existed before. It also does not explain the nature of the unidentified energy field that is causing our universe to accelerate."

"To address some of the limitations and paradoxes of the Big Bang model, cosmologists Paul Steinhardt and Neil Turok have developed a new cosmology..."

I guess I'll just wait for each new theory to pop up.

"Theorists invoked another unknown energy field, called dark energy, to account for that cosmic acceleration. "This wasn't really predicted at all," says Steinhardt."

Hmm, scientific theory, can't be predicted....

"Astronomical evidence clearly indicates that the observable universe has been expanding for the past 13.7 billion years."

Only the observable portion? What about the rest of the universe?

"'It seemed almost miraculous to us that it turned out this way,' says Steinhardt."

"Miraculous"? Is that a scientific term? Whoa!

"Further calculations by Steinhardt and Turok suggest we're at the beginning of a very long process that will eventually result in what appears to be an empty universe."

"Empty"? Isn't that the same word as "void"?

"Ultimately, you still have to have a beginning."

Genesis 1:1

"Although superstring theory might help explain what happens in a singularity, it hasn't done so yet."

So, there is no final consensus among scientists.

"That, say some physicists, is an understatement. 'I don't think Paul and Neil come close to proving their case,' says Alan Guth, a cosmologist at MIT who is a founding father of inflation theory. 'But their ideas are certainly worth looking at.' Nathan Seiberg, a string theorist at the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, is also cautious. 'I don't know whether their model is right or wrong,' he says.

Joel Primack, a physicist and cosmologist at the University of California at Santa Cruz, isn't even all that interested in whether it's right or wrong. 'I think it's silly to make much of a production about this stuff,' he says. 'I'd much rather spend my time working on the really important questions observational cosmology has been handing us about dark matter and dark energy. The ideas in these papers are essentially untestable'."

Thanks for the link. Most illuminating. :D

To be fair, though... when scientists can't 100% explain something, they admit it. Sometimes, when they think they're right, they are later proved wrong... but on the whole, it's usually measurable/quantifiable.

Faith is practically the opposite. And unfortunately, it tends to be the catch-all answer to ANYTHING unexplainable, or beyond the scope of current understanding. We've had that discussion before about shamans/witch-doctors/high priests preaching doom and gloom that the "gods were angry" and "we must sacrifice someone to appease them!" every time a storm rolls in, or the earth trembles, or a volcano spews ash (or lava), etc.

I really shouldn't be replying to this, but most of your snippets were deliberately taken out of context. Along with the fact you're using nothing but straw-man arguments. So I feel it's my duty to respond to this rather silly attempt to tear apart an article that talks about pre-Big Bang. As if you can derail the whole scientific movement in one fell swoop by using this article as an example, it's a sad futile attempt.

First of all, I don't know why so many of your links and statements to me include mentions of the Catholic church and priests. I'm not a Catholic, never have been, and I don't accept any decrees that come from the current Pope or popes of the past.
I'm not able to comprehend this, many of my links/statements includes mentions of the catholic church? Are you able to verify this claim? Perhaps you're getting confused with the fact that the big bang theory was proposed by Belgian Roman who is a Catholic priest? It's just a fact, nothing more.

Secondly, nothing related to the Big Bang theory ever explains the very beginning of all things material.
The Big Bang Theory is not supposed to explain what happens before.

The article did include many uses of "if", "suppose", "guess", "think", "assume", "might happen", etc.
You win. Let's end this. Mod, lock this thread. ...on the other hand.
This reminds me of a popular creationism show where they interviewed random (clueless) bystanders on whether they believe in evolution. Everytime these clueless people attempt to explain evolution, they said I "guess", "think", etc and they would put up big bold graphics for each instances used. It was annoying.

Much uncertainty:
You're not going to win any brownie points by pointing out the obvious. It's naive for anyone to think scientists are able to come up with answers on the spot or exactly one day later. (whichever comes first for you i guess)

"Today, 13.7 billion years after the Big Bang, the universe continues to expand and in fact is speeding up under the influence of a mysterious energy force. If things keep going this way, the future of the universe looks bleak: Stars will burn out, galaxies will disintegrate, and the universe will end eternally dark and lifeless. This theory leaves many unknowns hanging. It does not explain why the Big Bang happened and what, if anything, existed before. It also does not explain the nature of the unidentified energy field that is causing our universe to accelerate."

"To address some of the limitations and paradoxes of the Big Bang model, cosmologists Paul Steinhardt and Neil Turok have developed a new cosmology..."

I guess I'll just wait for each new theory to pop up.
Right now you stick with the testable and provable theories we have at the moment. The link I provided was supposed to be a fun read. Think of it as an insight into future discoveries.

"Theorists invoked another unknown energy field, called dark energy, to account for that cosmic acceleration. "This wasn't really predicted at all," says Steinhardt."

Hmm, scientific theory, can't be predicted....
Strawmen argument. First of all, look at the word you used. "theory". Where did you pull the theory from? There's no Theory of Theorists.

"Astronomical evidence clearly indicates that the observable universe has been expanding for the past 13.7 billion years."

Only the observable portion? What about the rest of the universe?
The observable portion refers to OUR universe. Anything outside of our observable universe is not yet observable. Remember the link I gave you that determined the age of the universe? If you took the time to really read that you would have answered your own question.

"'It seemed almost miraculous to us that it turned out this way,' says Steinhardt."

"Miraculous"? Is that a scientific term? Whoa!
Straw man attack.

"Further calculations by Steinhardt and Turok suggest we're at the beginning of a very long process that will eventually result in what appears to be an empty universe."

"Empty"? Isn't that the same word as "void"?
No, it is not the same word, and for good reasons.

"Ultimately, you still have to have a beginning."

Genesis 1:1
Taken out of context.

"Although superstring theory might help explain what happens in a singularity, it hasn't done so yet."

So, there is no final consensus among scientists.

"That, say some physicists, is an understatement. 'I don't think Paul and Neil come close to proving their case,' says Alan Guth, a cosmologist at MIT who is a founding father of inflation theory. 'But their ideas are certainly worth looking at.' Nathan Seiberg, a string theorist at the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, is also cautious. 'I don't know whether their model is right or wrong,' he says.

Joel Primack, a physicist and cosmologist at the University of California at Santa Cruz, isn't even all that interested in whether it's right or wrong. 'I think it's silly to make much of a production about this stuff,' he says. 'I'd much rather spend my time working on the really important questions observational cosmology has been handing us about dark matter and dark energy. The ideas in these papers are essentially untestable'."
That's right, scientists can disagree until a better hypothesis can be formed. All theories are born out of this. The foundation of science.

Thanks for the link. Most illuminating. :D
I could have sworn you said something about you not mocking atheists. What, you didn't think I wouldn't notice your sarcastic remark? Hypocrisy runs amok.

I really shouldn't be replying to this, but most of your snippets were deliberately taken out of context.
Were any of them incorrect? No. The entire article is there for anyone to read if they feel my statements were unfair.

... As if you can derail the whole scientific movement in one fell swoop by using this article as an example, it's a sad futile attempt.
You posted a link, I gave my comments. Nothing more.

I'm not able to comprehend this, many of my links/statements includes mentions of the catholic church? Are you able to verify this claim? Perhaps you're getting confused with the fact that the big bang theory was proposed by Belgian Roman who is a Catholic priest? It's just a fact, nothing more.
The intro and concluding statements of the linked article, for starters. You're the one that emphasized the Catholic priest and the Big Bang, and how I might be "shocked" that it was a priest. Mentioning that he was a priest is fact; the editorial comment about it possibly being a "shock" to me is not fact.

The Big Bang Theory is not supposed to explain what happens before.
I said, "related to", not the BBT itself. The title of the link is "Before the Big Bang", so it does relate to it.

You win. Let's end this. Mod, lock this thread. ...
What are you talking about? I never suggested locking this thread.

This reminds me of a popular creationism show where they interviewed random (clueless) bystanders on whether they believe in evolution. Everytime these clueless people attempt to explain evolution, they said I "guess", "think", etc and they would put up big bold graphics for each instances used. It was annoying.
You didn't link that "show" so I have no idea what you're talking about, and I can't make comment on something that can't be documented.

The link I provided was supposed to be a fun read.
Really? According to you:

What, you want to make your brain explode? You want to get into the deep end where discussions on other dimensions is explored? Go right ahead!

Before the Big Bang | Physics & Math | DISCOVER Magazine

And if that link doesn't make you want to do more research more on M-Theory and the Grand Unified Theory on parallel universe... well .... then.. I can't help you here.
Where did you state it was just a "fun" read?

The observable portion refers to OUR universe. Anything outside of our observable universe is not yet observable. Remember the link I gave you that determined the age of the universe? If you took the time to really read that you would have answered your own question.
Scientists can deal with only what they can observe. Faith in God can deal with the observable AND the unobservable. Therefor, the scientists didn't observe what happened "in the beginning", so they can't dispute what happened with God, Who WAS present "in the beginning" and DID observe it. Scientists can speculate if they want but God was the only eye witness.

Straw man attack.
That "straw man" excuse covers a lot, eh?

That's right, scientists can disagree until a better hypothesis can be formed. All theories are born out of this. The foundation of science.
They can't agree but they feel free to look down on Creation beliefs. I didn't know closed minds and mockery were a foundation of science.

I could have sworn you said something about you not mocking atheists. What, you didn't think I wouldn't notice your sarcastic remark? Hypocrisy runs amok.
Did I mock any of the atheist or agnostic posters here? Did I call them names? Did I make slanderous remarks about their integrity or intelligence? Did I use profanity in reply to their comments?

These are some of the comments to or about Christians or Creationists in just this thread:

your little book of mythology
Creationism propaganda
http://www.alldeaf.com/769590-post2.html
creationist have achieved exactly NOTHING in the last 2k years
"Evolution is wrong, because us retards say so"
What the hell are you talking about?
such a trivial question as the one you asked above
creationist propaganda
Enough with the whining.
some archaic book
what the hell?
Oh those silly chick tracts! Always good for hearty laugh once in a while. So much distortions, misinformation, dishonesties and outright lies.
Stop. Whining.
scary propaganda of creationism's teaching
nutbags
They are liars
religious fundies
Whereas the probability of god, is just as probable as the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or anything else you can think up. Praise Jesus.

Those are not "facts"; they are insults, and not necessary.

Pacman, It does not make her post incorrect. What made you God's gift to the world who thinks You're always correct? You believe in one thing, she believe in another, Why don't you leave it alone instead of making it difficult?

LMAO!!
Pssst! Cheri...He aint God's gift, cuz he doesnt believe in God, remember?
so hes more like the Devil's advocate! LOL!!

Oh, dont get pissed, Pacman..im just jokin around....:whistle:

Abiogenesis is very much connected to Evolution. With such knowledge, it would go without saying that it is the 4th of 6 categories of Evolution.

1. Chemical evolution - the origin of higher elements from hydrogen
2. Cosmic evolution - the origin of time, space, and matter
3. Stellar and planetary evolution - the origin of stars and planets
4. Organic evolution - origin of life from inanimate matter
5. Macro-evolution - origin of major kinds
6. Micro-evolution - variations with kinds.

However, it wasn't meant as an argument against, it was in support of creationism.

I was interested by your CCR5 arguement, as it is similar to the Malaria argument. However, I was impressed by the Nylon argument, however found it odd listed amongst the others... until I found the site you cut and paste from. I have posted the link of where I must assume your list came from, as it is word for word.

Beneficial mutations are commonly observed. They are common enough to be problems in the cases of antibiotic resistance in disease-causing organisms and pesticide resistance in agricultural pests (e.g., Newcomb et al. 1997; these are not merely selection of pre-existing variation.) They can be repeatedly observed in laboratory populations (Wichman et al. 1999). Other examples include the following:
Mutations have given bacteria the ability to degrade nylon (Prijambada et al. 1995).
Plant breeders have used mutation breeding to induce mutations and select the beneficial ones (FAO/IAEA 1977).
Certain mutations in humans confer resistance to AIDS (Dean et al. 1996; Sullivan et al. 2001) or to heart disease (Long 1994; Weisgraber et al. 1983).
A mutation in humans makes bones strong (Boyden et al. 2002).
Transposons are common, especially in plants, and help to provide beneficial diversity (Moffat 2000).
In vitro mutation and selection can be used to evolve substantially improved function of RNA molecules, such as a ribozyme (Wright and Joyce 1997).
- CB101: Most mutations harmful?

All (except the first one) are example of of a re-aranging of Alleles. The problem with Evolutionists is that they use the word 'Mutation' for an Allele that could have existed before, and in fact, is admitted in the link to having existed before.

"It is true that much microevolution selects from preexisting variation. In animals, that kind of microevolution occurs much faster than waiting for certain mutations to occur, so we often see artificial selection programs stall when they have selected among all the variation that was there to begin with. However, if the selection is maintained, change should continue, albeit at a much slower rate."

This accounts for the CCR5 "mutation" also.

I said this once in this thread and I'll say it again. There really are no laws of science, it must ALWAYS be open to revision or it loses its magnificence. - xentar

A scientific Law needs no further revision. It will always hold true. My point was that after many revisions, scientists have often been proven 'wrong'. My argument isn't that science is wrong, or should be ignored, and my statement was not an Oxymoron. Many have argued in previous postings that "Scientists" know it to be true, so it must be true. My point is simply, even Scientists can disagree sometimes, and sometimes 'theories' become replaced, revised, or even proved wrong.

First, Relax. Debate regarding an issue should never be a personal attack. Each of us hear on AD are at different stages of learning. Should I be mocked because I know less than you? Simply correct my mistakes, help me learn, let me question, or dispute, but there is no need for hostility.

Second, understand the difference between Theory, and Law. (However, let me first point out that because there is a difference, does not make a theory less valid than a law.)

Any Scientific law has a predictable outcome, and is reproducable.
There are REALLY several Scientific laws.
Law of conservation of Energy
Law of gravitation
Even in Biology - Mendelian Inheritance and Hardy-Weinburg principle.

Theories can be just as valid, and can often be used interchangably with the word 'law'.

A scientific law concerns the physical or social world, it therefore must have empirical content and therefore be capable of testing and potentially falsifiable. Analytic statements that are true or false by logic alone are not scientific laws, though may feature as part of scientific theories. - Wikepedia - Scientific Law

Evolution is an observed phenomenon. The Theory of Evolution is an attempt to explain the said observed phenomenon. Biological evolution is the product of mutation, heredity, and competition in living things. Those are the observed events, no one can deny them. - Xentar

Heredity, competition does not lead to Macro Evolution.

Ok... simple example, please explain my Eye.

My eye has different parts, connects to my brain to see, has rods and cones... how many different mutations randomly occured to enusre that my eye would work properly. Or did one mutiation create the eye ball... then a second mutation created the connection... then a third mutaton made sure my brain could interpret pictures?

Did you somehow skip over my post where I clearly showed you how scientists figured out just exactly how old the universe, thus essentially being able to "see" things billions of years ago?

It's right over here

Because it's MY opinion and I don't have to answer your post. There is no right and wrong, no one knows what happened in the past, not even scientists or christians. No one, period.

Ok... simple example, please explain my Eye.

My eye has different parts, connects to my brain to see, has rods and cones... how many different mutations randomly occured to enusre that my eye would work properly. Or did one mutiation create the eye ball... then a second mutation created the connection... then a third mutaton made sure my brain could interpret pictures?

Yep, but God IS somethin' else. Talkin' about eyes are part of the body and that is after God created all things.

I find that very interestin' that some of ADers in this thread leave God out of Evolution vs Creationism. They don't pay attention to God, except evolution/science issues. They show their " forget" about God and debate what the evolutionist/or scientist knows by providin' the links. They don't rely God's evidences, but to rely on the links by someone else who is intelligent and have their own so called " man-made evidences ". FYI, there's no such a " theory " ... because, there's no " theory " in God.

No, it does not work that way. An eye is really an evolved touch sense. Same with hearing and taste and smell. They're highly evolved versions of "touch." There are a lot of animals with very poor vision but it doesn't mean that their vision is useless. There are also many animals that have more advanced vision than we do so does that mean that we're not evolved enough? Not at all.

It takes MANY MANY MANY mutations for our eyes to be evolved like this. It did not happen with one mutation. The eye organ is nothing more than a highly specialized touch sense capable of detecting different wavelengths (colors).

Because it's MY opinion and I don't have to answer your post. There is no right and wrong, no one knows what happened in the past, not even scientists or christians. No one, period.
Seq, respect your opinions. i agree with your comments, there is no right and wrong. the past is as disappeared happen and destoryed evidence files.

In land of freedom, you have a right to not need to answer their post person required. here is not court of justice.. :thumb:

No, it does not work that way. An eye is really an evolved touch sense. Same with hearing and taste and smell. They're highly evolved versions of "touch." There are a lot of animals with very poor vision but it doesn't mean that their vision is useless. There are also many animals that have more advanced vision than we do so does that mean that we're not evolved enough? Not at all.

It takes MANY MANY MANY mutations for our eyes to be evolved like this. It did not happen with one mutation. The eye organ is nothing more than a highly specialized touch sense capable of detecting different wavelengths (colors).
Net, Your post is good points!

I wondering why MOST sciencists and MOST christians can't figure how did the POWERFUL diease "VIRUS" evolve from the cell blood to kill white cells thru vein inside their body. Or they can't figure where it came from.

BECAUSE THE VIRUS IS OFFICALLY NATURAL EVOLUTION BY ITSELF.

Were any of them incorrect? No. The entire article is there for anyone to read if they feel my statements were unfair.
Believe me, your statements were unfair and needed to be addressed.

The intro and concluding statements of the linked article, for starters. You're the one that emphasized the Catholic priest and the Big Bang, and how I might be "shocked" that it was a priest. Mentioning that he was a priest is fact; the editorial comment about it possibly being a "shock" to me is not fact.
Except when I made that statement, I was not originally responding to you, but to another person. Go back and look again.

Seriously, get over it. If you can't figure out why that article contained statements about the "catholic" or why my shock statement was meant for another person then don't bother. There's no conspiracy here.

I said, "related to", not the BBT itself. The title of the link is "Before the Big Bang", so it does relate to it.
You also left out this part where you wrote: explains the very beginning of all things material. Once again, my statement still stands as you were portraying the big bang was supposed to cover the 'very' begining of 'all' things (pre-big bang).

What are you talking about? I never suggested locking this thread.
It was a joke. You know, sometimes I can be funny. I advise you go back and re-read it.

You didn't link that "show" so I have no idea what you're talking about, and I can't make comment on something that can't be documented.
Right here. Starting at minute 2 and beyond.

Where did you state it was just a "fun" read
Probably the part where I said your brain might explode.

Scientists can deal with only what they can observe. Faith in God can deal with the observable AND the unobservable. Therefor, the scientists didn't observe what happened "in the beginning", so they can't dispute what happened with God, Who WAS present "in the beginning" and DID observe it. Scientists can speculate if they want but God was the only eye witness.
Once again, you have to prove God exists first in order to make a claim like that.

Did I mock any of the atheist or agnostic posters here? Did I call them names? Did I make slanderous remarks about their integrity or intelligence? Did I use profanity in reply to their comments?

These are some of the comments to or about Christians or Creationists in just this thread:

your little book of mythology
Creationism propaganda
http://www.alldeaf.com/769590-post2.html
creationist have achieved exactly NOTHING in the last 2k years
"Evolution is wrong, because us retards say so"
such a trivial question as the one you asked above
creationist propaganda
Enough with the whining.
some archaic book
what the hell?
Oh those silly chick tracts! Always good for hearty laugh once in a while. So much distortions, misinformation, dishonesties and outright lies.
Stop. Whining.
scary propaganda of creationism's teaching
nutbags
They are liars
religious fundies
Whereas the probability of god, is just as probable as the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or anything else you can think up. Praise Jesus.

Those are not "facts"; they are insults, and not necessary.
Enough with the whining already. Seriously, it gets old.

The fact that you took the time to go over each of my post looking for little tidbits like these in order to pull an ad hominem attack does not mean my points will all of sudden become invalidated.

Stop trying to attack the poster and attack the poster's viewpoints.

Xentar, I have read lot of the thread, there is so much timidating comments you are toward christianity. And claiming of the whining. Christians has every right of their views as much you have. And don't try to figure a way to say otherwise by thinking you are cooperating with others, which I haven't seen you have. Some of the christians here are brilliants, but we don't rely or brag about our intelligent level like you have or compare yours and ours. We have experience in life same as yours, we learned different and seeing things different as yours.

I was interested by your CCR5 arguement, as it is similar to the Malaria argument. However, I was impressed by the Nylon argument, however found it odd listed amongst the others... until I found the site you cut and paste from. I have posted the link of where I must assume your list came from, as it is word for word.
Thankfully you found it. I was hoping you'd google it as you will then be able to expand on that. When creationists repeats the same question over and over again, I have no choice but to do a copy/paste. It would be tiring to personally respond to each same question being asked by creationists.

First, Relax. Debate regarding an issue should never be a personal attack. Each of us hear on AD are at different stages of learning. Should I be mocked because I know less than you? Simply correct my mistakes, help me learn, let me question, or dispute, but there is no need for hostility.
My words may be harsh, but the moment I start attacking the poster (you, others) outright is when I start agreeing with the point you just brought out. Everyone's complaining about the way I write, but no one has yet been able to claim "you called me stupid!".

I take great care to make sure I do not insult the poster directly.

I really want to cover your other points, but folks (evolutionists) please help me out here. It is tiring to cover everything myself. It's time consuming to try to debate each and every single point made out by a poster, any help would be appreciated.

brag about our intelligent level like you have or compare yours and ours.
Oh that's just lovely. Brag about my intelligent level? Compare it with others? Care to cite this?

And you wonder why I'm harsh with my words. I'm tired of people pulling lies out of their asses.

...Stop trying to attack the poster and attack the poster's viewpoints.
You are right. I got off track. :Oops: I'll try to do better.

The only thing, we are trying every way to bring to the point. But using the word stop whining or creationist ignorancy and etc. Each studied view point and each has different views. I, myself, will not compare myself and yours. It is not my way. I love to share my views and the reason I don't agree so I can pointing it out. Somehow, by using the view how christian lacking, but the only lacking human look at christian is thinking all christian has same level of their views, which is not so. Christians involve science. Like I said, each scientist has differences in view point, and I know you agree with that. But seem like christians separate from science which is absolutely not true. But as evolution goes, about fossils and etc, christians involves also, but as evolution wise their are different view from christians. Again, not all christians has same views.

There is no right and wrong in theories of how the universe appeared in the first place, same goes with planets. Religon and science is all about opinion, period. No one has seen things billions of years ago.

Religion and science is all about opinion ? I disagree with you there. First of all, there's NO religion. God neever tells it in His opinion. There was never an opinion in God. He was there and His Word was always determined and still is determined.

There was neeever billions or millions of years ago. If, you think that is so...then, we will NOT be able to see the OLD and huge statue of Eygptian lions sittin' on the ground in Eygpt where it left off its history for the whole world to see...and the Pyramid, too and such. Same goes with where Jesus was buried in Israel and other things.

Like you said, you have your own opinion and I have mine as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back