Ethnicity

aye aye! I don't even speak my country's language nor follow most of its custom. I don't even like its food either! I guess I'm what you called - "The Americanized One" :cool2:

Me too. I am sure England or Ireland wouldn't know what to do with me if they got me back!

I'm white... but I don't know my history.

It's possible that I'm German or Irish. :dunno:

i am 100% mexican :D:D:D:D i was born and sorta raised :-P umm but as for my family background i have a bit of everything :-P

I am multi-ethnic: My mother was African American/Jewish and my father was German/Irish.

I am multi-ethnic: My mother was African American/Jewish and my father was German/Irish.

you promised us while back that you'll post a pix of your incredibly mixed family :cool2:

you promised us while back that you'll post a pix of your incredibly mixed family :cool2:

Yes, I did, and I aplogize for not getting around to it. I did finally get a pic of my son posted. Byrdie definately saw the ethnicity in him. But I do need to create an album on my profile for you.

Okay so let the fun begin
I don’t know the exact amounts so I usually just go by thirds
from my dad
1/3 native American, (Cherokee, Creek, and Choctaw possibly some Shoshone)
1/3 white, (Swiss, Scott, Irish,)
From my mom
1/3 Israeli we don’t know what all is in her though because she was given up for adoption but we do know she is Israeli. The woman that adopted her was her biological mother’s best friend. Long story involving infidelity, money, and World War II.

My skin is pale until I get some sun but I never do, (my brother got the dark skin in the family) but I have the Indian feature which is all important in my family. Well really dark skin is and Indian features. My brother got white features though so we split the difference! LOL.

100% southern. The Swiss side which is where my last name is derived sailed here on the Ship Brothers in 1745 about a year later we settled in South Carolina and we have been in the south ever since. So over 200 years on that point, the native American side thousands! LOL and yes i am actually very proud to be southern.

I am strong German. My father is full German and my mother is 1/2 German 1/2 French Canadian.

Back