Ethnicity

100% Italian aka white :mrgreen:

You know my man, Alex is sexy cuz he's spanish and chinese! :thumb:

FutureGame2100 said:
What is Gringa? It look like sound as Spanish name.

Gringo= white person... and since i am a girl, so it is "gringa" with an "A" for girl.. it is one of Spanish's grammar rule. I took spanish in my freshman and sophmore year in HighSchool so ;)

¿Como estan usted? Estoy aburria, ¡ay! ¿Dondé usted de? Soy de San Diego de California en Estados Unditos (shh sorry if I did say USA in spanish wrong, lol).

TRANSLATION:

How are you? I am bored, oy! Where are you from? I am from San Diego of California in USA. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ive taken some spanish myself in high school and forgot them til i dated my ex gf who herself is spanish (from nicaragua) and forgot most of my spanish again LOL

Fly Free said:
ive taken some spanish myself in high school and forgot them til i dated my ex gf who herself is spanish (from nicaragua) and forgot most of my spanish again LOL
Oh cool. Nice your ex gf. :)

gnarlydorkette said:
Gringo= white person... and since i am a girl, so it is "gringa" with an "A" for girl.. it is one of Spanish's grammar rule. I took spanish in my freshman and sophmore year in HighSchool so ;)

¿Como estan usted? Estoy aburria, ¡ay! ¿Dondé usted de? Soy de San Diego de California en Estados Unditos (shh sorry if I did say USA in spanish wrong, lol).

TRANSLATION:

How are you? I am bored, oy! Where are you from? I am from San Diego of California in USA. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Oh cool. I never heard about Gringa before and thanks for information me.

I am eskimo referred Inuk :D

but my ancestors greatgreatgrandparents was half British and German

I am Guskimo(German+Eskimo)/Briskimo(British+Eskimo) hehehe

im looks moreover eskimo lol but when i went south any city. ppl thought i was hispanic or japanese hehe

On my mother's side, my great grandparents were from Germany. On my father's side, they came to the colonies from Wales.

Truth be told - it doesn't matter from where we are. We are all people, with beauitful skin tones and unique physical features...which makes the world beautiful and interesting. :)

On my mother's side, my great grandparents were from Germany. On my father's side, they came to the colonies from Wales.

Truth be told - it doesn't matter from where we are. We are all people, with beauitful skin tones and unique physical features...which makes the world beautiful and interesting. :)

True it does not matter, but it is still fun to know. We have many interesting mixtures only in America.

True it does not matter, but it is still fun to know. We have many interesting mixtures only in America.

aye aye! I don't even speak my country's language nor follow most of its custom. I don't even like its food either! I guess I'm what you called - "The Americanized One" :cool2:

Back