Easter

LovelyWoman

Reaction score
Hey , Is any one ready for Bunny? I really want see the bunny on Easter Day... I better save some chicken laying eggs so I can using this eggs in my basket * CHEATER* lolz :applause:

My kids aren't interest easter hunt.. cuz they are grown big kid.. *sniffing* I do truly miss and having fun seeing my kids were hunting for easter eggs.. Taking pictures of them.. but this year no more.. :(

Just giving them nice Candy choco bar of Easter Bunny and 10 bux each child.. Let them enjoy buy their wish list for Easter Day.

let me guess so, Kids are expensive! :roll:

yeah true, bullmom... 10 dollars is enuff each child.. cause they already got alot good things from their christmas! wink!! Valentine's and Halloween's and Easter's are not really HOLIDAYS for kids , just small ! u know.. i know how mommies miss takin camera when they were little while do something like they finding eggs,it cute!!

I already gave 25 dollars to my mom so that way she can spend on my niece and nephew cause she got 3 HUGE basket so she can usin my 25 dollars for candies, toys, etc.. u know!! so that way i dont worry about to pay the price for SHIPPING each of them! u know expensive! so save my big neck! lol

:P

TOF

Nas and I am thinking of doing something new... If the court permits, we will take a 7 years old gal (orphan) to the special place for her to join some family community so she can participate in Easter activities included eggs-hunting. She really, really need it... We can only hope that we can make her wish come true. *heartbreak* for that gal.

TongueOnFire said:
yeah true, bullmom... 10 dollars is enuff each child.. cause they already got alot good things from their christmas! wink!! Valentine's and Halloween's and Easter's are not really HOLIDAYS for kids , just small ! u know.. i know how mommies miss takin camera when they were little while do something like they finding eggs,it cute!!

I already gave 25 dollars to my mom so that way she can spend on my niece and nephew cause she got 3 HUGE basket so she can usin my 25 dollars for candies, toys, etc.. u know!! so that way i dont worry about to pay the price for SHIPPING each of them! u know expensive! so save my big neck! lol

:P

TOF
Hey TOF Am i getting Easter card * Mailing* with the money from you? Giggle :kiss:

My boys are getting their easter basket this year like every year. ;)

They also go eggs hunting at their grandparent house, they get money and candy in each egg they find, Mostly change money or dollar bills. :thumb:

Plan to go to the church then go out to the restaurant with my mom and my two older brothers.

oh yes i saw bunny escape from my house! :lol: i am going to cook for my dad on easter sunday. no special day for me yet. smile

Will have Roasted Bunny for dinner on easter, :giggle: , Actually will probally go to chruch and have easter dinner

My parents and I don't celebrate Easter much - probably give each other chocolate bunnies, Cadbury eggs and peeps...heh heh.

My father is the peeps fanatic...Mom loves the eggs and I'm angling for Godvia bunnies.
my.php

For more info on peeps, go to http://www.marshmallowpeeps.com/

Enjoy!

LovelyWoman said:
Hey , Is any one ready for Bunny? I really want see the bunny on Easter Day... I better save some chicken laying eggs so I can using this eggs in my basket * CHEATER* lolz :applause:

lol easter bunny dont lay eggs lol

my son and i are planning goiing to my folks hosue for weekend and plus have dinner at my brother s house , so let my son go easter hunts basket and eggs. forwarad see him doing this year again.

On Easter Day I Usually Go Over Sis S House Cookout Yummiez And Ofc My Nephew N Nieces Will Show Me What They Got For Easter :)

Attachments

• EASTERBABIES.jpg
    EASTERBABIES.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 6
Oh my, I didn't even realize it is coming so soon. I must have thought it will be in April but I guessed it soooo wrong.

By the way, Happy Easter!

Aw my children just loves going egg hunting, but now my oldest son no longer wants to do that anymore, he said hes getting older heh heh, but I am looking forward watching my little one and my second child with their egg hunting this Sunday....We go over my dad's and my step mom every year....It so fun to watch them trying to find those missing eggs haha....I remember we used to do that when we were little ourselves too....

Btw, Have a Happy Happy Easter Everyone! ;)

Wow...

I almost forgot about easter...I have no clue what is going on this weekend, it is my ex's weekend with the kids, I might just have to do something special with them next weekend, we will have to see I guess, depends on if he feels like being nice this weekend or not. :( hhhmmm Anyway, hope you all have a great day :)

LovelyWoman said:

PSST THINK TOO LATE FOR U GRAB SOME EGGS SINCE THERE RE RAINBOW CHICKS IN UR BASKET :lol: IS THAT CEREAL FRUIT LOOPS? ;) OOPS MY BAD HAPPY EASTER TO YA'LL :)

Attachments

• EASTERCHICKS.jpg
    EASTERCHICKS.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 3
Happy Easter to ya, AD members.

My father will come and visiting me and my family for Easter week and have roast ham for whole family dinner on Sunday.

It will be interesting for me since my son is three now,, I will be able to hide eggs.. at two he didnt get the concept and now he is three....I have to leave one big empty egg (plastic - 8 inches high) on deck the nite before...

my son will know by in the morning the egg will be filled with goodies knowing the bunny came...and he will have to go out and search for the hidden eggs.

we did the same for xmas, we made speical key for santa claus and left it outside for santa to come inside because my son didnt want santa claus to get burned on his butt going down the chimney - u know creative minds so he wanted a house key for santa to enter than going down the chimney so we did that the nite before and by the morning we put key on little table next to milk and cookies that was already eaten/drank...a note saying thank you for the key.

i guess we will start using that traditional ... cool idea?

Back