early vote for President US 2008 - D

Who is strong 2008 Presidential candidates for D?

• Biden, Joe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clinton, Hillary

Votes: 37 60.7%
  • Dodd, Chris

• Edwards, John

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Gravel, Mike

• Kucinich, Dennis

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Obama, Barack

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Richardson, Bill

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we've seen that the impeachment process doesn't seem to do much.

I hope we don't have to find out the hard way that the wrong person gets elected.

That's right. Obama wants power. Why do you think he's running for President?

The "details" of power are however he intends to use it, (hopefully) within Constitutional constraints.

Oh, I got your post after cheri mentioned that.

Too early to say, I don't know about what he would doing after win the election in Nov and get in office in Jan 20 but I can shift to against him in later time after when he make mistake or not trust with America.

Amazing. Even when I keep my replies to one simple word, I still get misrepresented.

Next time, I should just reply "__________"?

Amazing. Even when I keep my replies to one simple word, I still get misrepresented.

Just depends on topic, I can not understand about your post, sometime.

Too early to say, I don't know about what he would doing after win the election in Nov and get in office in Jan 20 but I can shift to against him in later time after when he make mistake or not trust with America.

*nods* I thought the same thing.

"_________ ____________ ____________."

After you mentioned "power" in one word, I was easily assuming that president has power, such as sign in or veto until you mentioned about other way about president want be power over any congress.

*nods* I see that. ;)

Mostly all running candidate's opposed same sex marriage, so what's the point?

McCain is sight different.

However, the strong disagree is Huckabee who want to ban same-sex marriage while all other are against on ban Amendment

I can't allow Hillary have power control in USA, I shall see blood on my bills. sobbing.

I can't allow Hillary have power control in USA, I shall see blood on my bills. sobbing.
That's your opinion, But I'm not very confident with Obama's position, I believe he would be a mistake as a President. I had the same feelings as of what I thought of Bush.

I'm behind on the news but who's winning so far?

McCain is sight different.

However, the strong disagree is Huckabee who want to ban same-sex marriage while all other are against on ban Amendment
Huckabee's not running now. He quit.

Well, you can't "buy" the story from Obama either because he keeps changing his story.

Obama's speech didn't clear up his position. I think it made things worse.

Yes. That's why I refuse to vote for him because I feel that he is not a right person for presidential material.

Many people made thier decision to vote Obama long ago due to his smarmy rhetoric. The purpose of the debates and campaign is for voters to get a chance to know the canditates stance. So many Obama people been arguing for months already and we did not really know the person.
This controversy is the exact kind where you get to know the truth. The kind of thing that wrecks a campaign. You should all take it in and think very hard before you keep on fighting for Obama. It's ok to change your mind.
We have at last stood up to the terrrorist after being ridiculed as chicken since Vietnam. One important thing is that Obama should never be telling the ememy what our plans are. Never tell them when you are leaving etc. War requires secrecy, but Obama using it for his own personal political gain...a form of treason. Hillary understood secrecy need. Why she plays cards close to her vest. Savvy. A better politician. We need a politician...not a hateful rev lover.
And that revdude speaks treason. Open your eyes.

Last edited:
That's your opinion, But I'm not very confident with Obama's position, I believe he would be a mistake as a President. I had the same feelings as of what I thought of Bush.

Hillary: "I support abortion right!"
Obama: "Yeah, what she said"
Hillary: "I want get more money from you!"
Obama: "Don't listen to that crazy bitching, Bush's tax rocks!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back