early vote for President US 2008 - D

Who is strong 2008 Presidential candidates for D?

• Biden, Joe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clinton, Hillary

Votes: 37 60.7%
  • Dodd, Chris

• Edwards, John

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Gravel, Mike

• Kucinich, Dennis

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Obama, Barack

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Richardson, Bill

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama wants it both ways. He wants you to believe he is this very nice unifier....well we are seeing that he is like all the rest....getting nasty...that is politics hardball....if he couldn't play with the big dogs he should have stayed off the porch.....reality is that he only wanted a civilized campaign because he had a serious weakness once Rev. Wright scenerio was uncovered....it was his secret....all of his speeches brush off the topic and delve into some other smarmy preacher talk. Off topic. Because he has issues.
That big speech last week about race. He avoided the issue of Reverend Wright.
So....what I want to know is.....ok Barack....you are half white, too......so why do I only hear you preaching to us white folk and others nonblack about the black anger etc and need to unify.....but why do I not hear you preaching to the black people about white anger....you sit in this Rev Wright church and listen to vile and don't call him on it. I think Obama's wife insist he remain in the church....she is racist and going to insist Obama drag up shyt if he prez. Garbage. Secrecy. These people hate. Obama was hiding this secret. No guts to leave or stand up to wife.
Richardson traitor....he claims superdelegates will have to follow will of the people...and yet Clinton won his state of New Mexico and he gave his superdelegate vote to Obama. That's called talking out your butt.

Don't take my post so too personal

PLEASE, Don't take my post too personal

dumbobamacx8.gif

This remind me of movie "DUMBO'AMA"..

What kind of details do you want?

OK. In my opinion, Obama's speech proved that his words can't be trusted. He changed his story yet again.
Well, you can't "buy" the story from Obama either because he keeps changing his story.
Obama's speech didn't clear up his position. I think it made things worse.
Yup, not enough detail to me too.

I feel that Reba has brought up and want us to change our way to not support Obama anymore.
Didn't you catch Obama's speech yesterday? It was all over the news.

Rev. Wright's "story" has been hot on the news all week. His church even sells DVD's of his rants.

Check it out:

Newsmax.com - Obama Attended Hate America Sermon

FOXNews.com - How Should Obama Deal With Controversial Pastor? - Bill O’Reilly | The O’Reilly Factor

FOXNews.com - Dick Morris on Impact of Obama Speech - America's Election HQ

FOXNews.com - Obama Speaks on Rev. Wright and Race in America - Bill O’Reilly | The O’Reilly Factor

Obama Web Site Still Carries New Black Panther Party Endorsement - America’s Election HQ
Why would he become a president if he hate America?
You don't mind that Obama's spiritual adviser for 20 years is a profane racist who hates white people, Jews, and America?
*nods* Same here. McCain does not inspire me at all, hope he didn't win! And yupp of course, I would vote for same-sex marriage :)
I have read some of Jeremiah Wright's comments. They were horrible. I can't believe a former Pastor would even talk this way. :ugh3:
Well, That is hard choice... I like both Hillary and Obama. Im not too sure which one I should vote...

:afro:

M-
What do you think about Obama's connection to Rev. Jeremiah Wright?
If you don't want Hillary Clinton, then do not vote for her. (sitting there and complain is pathetic.)

PowerOn- calling us idiots for voting for Hillary Clinton is an insult so watch your mouth.

I support Hillary Clinton, on many of her issues, increase criminal sentencing those who committed hate crimes, moving our troops out of Iraq, health care for all children who doesn't have any health care, improving schools and most of all her helping children has always been the center of Hillary's goals, so whenever it comes to children, that person has my vote.
Cheri, How hillary fix school for improve? Will Hillary provide Health care for all childern who doesn't have health cares? But Let me tell you, why USA provided directly illegal immigrants who doesn't have any health cares instead of cizitens.. what say you?
Reba, I am not support Obama, however Wright is a right! ;)
ScubaladyTx, have you make up which one of Obama or Hillary you choice right now?
Cheri, Why Clinton was invited Billy Graham in the white house who was anti-semtic slurs? Mm..
PuyoPiyo, Obama is an anti-same sex marriage, don't you know that? In reality life: Most blacks are very loathe same sex peoples.
Reba, Don't accurse wright what he had comments about this. what about other white pastors who had racist speech against this? Mitty is Mormon, he attend that LDS Church or the Mormon Church. Mormon doctrine was racist!, what says you?
PuyoPiyo, Can you explain me why His wife revealed obama supports "I grew up never have to loyal america but I started to be proud of country" ...? Her speech is really get on my nerve! *itch over body to head*
Reba, What they made you anger over their comments? Because they are the vemon racist?
Pacman, Here whom isnt try to detour your way nor mind off from obama. ;)
Reba, Many blacks don't buy his stories. Obama is fully B.S. because He is a tricker like his father is a liar, Once liar alway being a liar!
Reba, I can see that his way. Not begin, He had changed his mind as explain Someone on talk show asked him, "will you running for president?", Obama, I am not ready. Later He wanted to running for america of US president. I can see him is weakness and confusion for who he is. I already recogized him being the trick like Nigeran character! ;)

Oh Obama ask american " CHANGE WE BELIEVE ". He can't change america for overnight as four years since 500 long years! Impossbile! but He wanted supporters accpet his bad habitual changable for something else himself. that why he is change mind fro and back on and on and on.. He is a master of confusion and deceptive!

PuyoPiyo, Obama is an anti-same sex marriage, don't you know that? In reality life: Most blacks are very loathe same sex peoples.

Well what Obama said about the GLBT issues from Wikipedia.

In mid-late October 2007, Obama came under fire from the Human Rights Campaign and others for a South Carolina gospel music campaign tour that featured singer Donnie McClurkin, who states that he is "ex-gay" and that homosexuality is a "curse [that runs against] the intention of God."[27][28] Obama said in response that, "I strongly believe that African Americans and the LGBT community must stand together in the fight for equal rights. And so I strongly disagree with Reverend McClurkin's views."[28] While not replacing McClurkin, the campaign added a gay minister to the tour.[27]

Barack Obama presidential campaign, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's just that I would prefer to support Obama toward the GLBT issue ratherly than Hillary.

PuyoPiyo, Can you explain me why His wife revealed obama supports "I grew up never have to loyal america but I started to be proud of country" ...? Her speech is really get on my nerve! *itch over body to head*

I don't know what to say about this..

Since I have been hearing so much accusing Obama as liar, I guess I am going for Gravel instead for my first time voting this year because he support legalize marijuana, support same sex marriage, support anti-war, etc etc, but I doubt he will win anyway..

Presidential 2008 sucks I guess.. :(

dumbobamacx8.gif

Reba, I can see that his way. Not begin, He had changed his mind as explain Someone on talk show asked him, "will you running for president?", Obama, I am not ready. Later He wanted to running for america of US president. I can see him is weakness and confusion for who he is. I already recogized him being the trick like Nigeran character! ;)

Oh Obama ask american " CHANGE WE BELIEVE ". He can't change america for overnight as four years since 500 long years! Impossbile! but He wanted supporters accpet his bad habitual changable for something else himself. that why he is change mind fro and back on and on and on.. He is a master of confusion and deceptive!

Ok, I'm not take your post so personal, either but just discuss about between black people and homosexual people, also some partly of your post are right.

There's no compare or worse on races, a lot of gay black people in Atlanta, Houston, NYC, Chicago and LA, that what I know about that after visited, that's true about majority (over 50%) of black people are against on homosexual people but some of them won't tell, unless if any crazy gay men who bother them, I'm not on their personal, mine is totally different from crazy gay men, I'm usually not discuss about gay related to other men if known as straight without any permission or give me a related topic, some straight people are support homosexual but still be striaght like some ADers here.

Your personal is much different than several of my black friends, it depends on their families and religions, same goes to other races, most of my families aren't support on homosexual except for my parent, some relatives but I had been rejected by few of my families, such as my grandma, she lost my respect in big time. All fundie Christians are against on gay people, that's more common in southeast USA, majority of whites in southeast USA are fundie Christians, also some part in midwest as well.

If Obama don't win in primary election then I would goes to Hillary, I dislike McCain due personal reasons.

...All fundie Christians are against on gay people, that's more common in southeast USA, majority of whites in southeast USA are fundie Christians, also some part in midwest as well....
Christians aren't "against" gay people as individual human beings. Christians are against government support of the homosexual agenda to promote homosexuality as a normal and accepted behavior with special rights. Christians are also against the promotion of homosexuality in public schools.

I live in Southeast USA, and the majority of people here are NOT fundamental Christians.

Christians aren't "against" gay people as individual human beings. Christians are against government support of the homosexual agenda to promote homosexuality as a normal and accepted behavior with special rights. Christians are also against the promotion of homosexuality in public schools.

I live in Southeast USA, and the majority of people here are NOT fundamental Christians.

I don't said "Christian" in simple word then read carefully, I said about fundamental (fundie in short name) Christian, not including with liberal Christian but homosexual issue on Christian are very debate, unlike Muslim since they are against on homosexual at overall since Christian are just other story, just depends on group of Christian. You just listed about Fundie Christian that against on homosexual seems more than just enough.

I have few relatives that live in Southeast USA and been visit so many time, this place seems mostly fundie christian (I don't mention if majority because majority is just greater numbers than expected), conservative in surrounding suburb of city, such as Atlanta and Dallas. I don't know about your state that looks like that.

Edit, if you know that southeast USA isn't majority fundie Christian then that's fine with me but I'm not fully know about Christian related in this region, only got heard from some of my friends that who had been here before, I had some similar knowledge as they do.

Last edited:

dumbobamacx8.gif

Ohhh, I havent deicded yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dunno2:

M-

M-

you don't need to worry anyway. Because McCain will be easy win in Texas as final vote.

No point. really.

"one vote make different" pffty.

Here's something for Hillary and Obama supporters to chew on:

Finally, the Barack Obama campaign has found a big gun to help shoot down Hillary Rodham Clinton's self-proclaimed foreign policy experience. And he may be the wackiest gun of all: Sinbad, the actor, who has come out from under a rock to defend Obama in the war over foreign policy credentials.

Sinbad, along with singer Sheryl Crow, was on that 1996 trip to Bosnia that Clinton has described as a harrowing international experience that makes her tested and ready to answer a 3 a.m. phone call at the White House on day one, a claim for which she's taking much grief on the campaign trail.

Harrowing? Not that Sinbad recalls. He just remembers it being a USO tour to buck up the troops amid a much worse situation than he had imagined between the Bosnians and Serbs.

In an interview with the Sleuth Monday, he said the "scariest" part of the trip was wondering where he'd eat next. "I think the only 'red-phone' moment was: 'Do we eat here or at the next place.'"

Clinton, during a late December campaign appearance in Iowa, described a hair-raising corkscrew landing in war-torn Bosnia, a trip she took with her then-teenage daughter, Chelsea. "They said there might be sniper fire," Clinton said.

Threat of bullets? Sinbad doesn't remember that, either.

"I never felt that I was in a dangerous position. I never felt being in a sense of peril, or 'Oh, God, I hope I'm going to be OK when I get out of this helicopter or when I get out of his tank.'"

In her Iowa stump speech, Clinton also said, "We used to say in the White House that if a place is too dangerous, too small or too poor, send the First Lady."

Say what? As Sinbad put it: "What kind of president would say, 'Hey, man, I can't go 'cause I might get shot so I'm going to send my wife...oh, and take a guitar player and a comedian with you.'"

As you may have guessed by now, Sinbad isn't supporting Clinton for president. He's an Obama guy. All because of Clinton.

"What got me about Hillary was her attitude of entitlement, like he messed up her plan, like he had no reason to be there," Sinbad said. "I got angry. I actually got angry! I said, 'I will be for Obama like never before.'"
Uh-Oh, Hillary: Sinbad Says Bosnia Trip Wasn't Exactly Dangerous | NewsBusters.org

How about this?

Free Obama's White Grandmother

Andy Martin
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
CHICAGO -- If anyone else running for president locked his granny away and refused to allow her to be seen, would the media complain? You betcha.

But America's media have supinely allowed Barry Obama to pretend he has no white relatives. He has paraded his step-grandmother in Kenya, who never saw him until the 1980s, as his "granny," and locked the grandmother who actually raised him away in a closet.

Now, the Chicago Tribune reports "the Obama campaign declined to make [his white grandmother] available."

Is she sick? Not apparently. Bedridden? Hospitalized? Not apparently. She is the "Prisoner of Obama," and of Obama's racist myth that he is "Black" and not "Black and White."

What a disgrace.

And like whimpering puppies the media do not protest, complain or demand access.

Free Granny Madelyn Dunham [Obama]!

Barack Obama is one of the most racist politicians in America today. And we let him get away with it. We are afraid to confront Obama's reality, so we pretend that reality is not there, even though it is staring us in the face. Anyone remember "Miss Lillian?" Or Barbara Bush? Or Bill Clinton's mom, drinking, gambling card-playing gal that she was?

No one else but Obama could get away with pretending that his paternal grandfather's second or third or fourth wife was his "granny" when she wasn't.

Maybe that's the core of the antipathy between grandson and grandmother. Maybe that's why Obama's white grandmother is locked in purdah. She is offended that Obambi shamelessly highlights his black relatives in Kenya and, equally shamelessly, pretends his white relatives in Hawaii who actually raised him do not exist. It would hurt me.

No one could get away with pretending his white grandmother didn't exist except a media witch doctor such as Obama.

I have been attacking Obama for months because of his racist exclusion of his white relatives from the campaign trail.

We finally smoked out a picture of Obama's sister in the Chicago Tribune. She had said she was his "adviser" but refused to be photographed. Did she plan to enter the White house with a paper sack over her head?

But the "segregation" of Madelyn Dunham, Obama's white grandmother, and only real grandmother, has to be one of the cruelest and most mendacious political kidnappings this nation has ever seen.

Mrs. Dunham lives alone in the same apartment where she has lived for many years. Thus, it is reasonable to assume she is not incapacitated or an invalid.

Granny Dunham told the New York Times she was not well enough to speak, but in reality the Obama campaign maintains Stalinist "control" over potential interviewees. Obama's minions tried to control access to Obama's friend who was recently released from prison. Since he became a candidate for U.S. Senator, Obama has locked his white relative away in his racist closet.

Madelyn Dunham raised Barry Obama. It was probably her money that got him admitted to the prestigious Punahou School in Hawaii and paid his fees. Her efforts were formative, perhaps even more so than those of Obama's mother Ann, Madelyn's daughter. And yet Madelyn is being hidden away.

All because she is white and Barry Obama is a "black" candidate for president.

What a lie. What hypocrisy. What cowardice. And this man wants to sit in the Oval Office?

Ironically, locking Madelyn away is going to hurt Obama more with African-Americans than with whites. Whites delight in drinking Obama's Kool-Aid. Reason and reality will only gradually descend on them.

But blacks are a lot smarter than whites when it comes to slights, because they have experienced racial slights all their lives. Blacks know who Obama is, and they know how he is trying to "pass" and ignore his past.

During the decade when crack devastated the African-American community it was the "Black Grannies" who were and are the backbone of the community. These grandmothers helped stabilize disintegrating families ravaged by drugs. Black grannies will not like the fact that their white counterpart is being treated badly by Obama.

Black and white grandmothers? My guess is they will stick together on this one. They will be offended by the way Obama is treating the woman who really raised him and was the stabilizing factor in his life, Madelyn Dunham.

I repeat: Free Granny Madelyn Dunham [Obama]!
Free Obama's White Grandmother

Obama throws his grandmother under the race bus:

"... .. The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person who, uh, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know there's a reaction that's been been bred into our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way and that's just the nature of race in our society. We have to break through it..." - Senator Barack Obama

Can you imagine if Hillary Clinton said someone was a "typical black person?"

Seriously, Barack Obama basically called all white people racist. You know, because when us typical white folk walk down the street and see an African American coming our way we run to the other side of the road.
Taylor Marsh: Obama: Grandmother "Typical White Person" - Politics on The Huffington Post

If the schools can't education the students at the school about GLBT, then they won't learn how to respect the GLBT just like racist. No wonder why so many homophobics around the America!

If the schools can't education the students at the school about GLBT, then they won't learn how to respect the GLBT just like racist. No wonder why so many homophobics around the America!

Yup, of course.

It had been lost my respect at overall, it was happened in last several years ago.

I don't have any tolerate with homophobia in real life.

I didn't mean to ignore your post. Somehow I missed it, and then I had to sort out all the embedded posts. It was a little confusing, the way you posted it. Please, next respond to each person separately. :)

Anyway...

Reba, I am not support Obama, however Wright is a right!
Jeremiah Wright has the right to preach what he wants. I just want Obama's supporters to know the kind of things that his spiritual adviser is saying and teaching to Obama.

Reba, Don't accurse wright what he had comments about this. what about other white pastors who had racist speech against this? Mitty is Mormon, he attend that LDS Church or the Mormon Church. Mormon doctrine was racist!, what says you?
This thread is about the Democrat candidates for President, so that's the focus here. Romney's not a Democrat.

I personally don't agree with the preaching of Wright or the Mormons or any racists but that's not the thread topic here. The topic is Democrat candidates. If you want to discuss that, please start a new thread.

Reba, What they made you anger over their comments? Because they are the vemon racist?
I don't believe anyone who has racist beliefs, or supports racist beliefs, should be elected President of the United States.

A little off topic: Seen on a bumper sticker: "Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend's wife is running for President". :giggle:

Well what Obama said about the GLBT issues from Wikipedia.

Is he Bi-sexual? who knows.. I just kidding.. ;)

It's just that I would prefer to support Obama toward the GLBT issue ratherly than Hillary.

Isn't he toward the Black community issue? Heheh

I don't know what to say about this..

I love to hear your response about Obama's wife's comments.. but alright...

Since I have been hearing so much accusing Obama as liar, I guess I am going for Gravel instead for my first time voting this year because he support legalize marijuana, support same sex marriage, support anti-war, etc etc, but I doubt he will win anyway..

Yes Obama support marijuana, Because He was ex cocaine user. Mm.. Is He a gay/Bi? He is inexperince invloved war, therefore He shouldn't running the president for USA!

Presidential 2008 sucks I guess.. :(

Yeah I do agree with you, Presidential 2008 is worst suck!
Ok, I'm not take your post so personal, either but just discuss about between black people and homosexual people, also some partly of your post are right.

Pac, I am glad that you ddon't take my post so personal, Thank you. ;)

There's no compare or worse on races, a lot of gay black people in Atlanta, Houston, NYC, Chicago and LA, that what I know about that after visited, that's true about majority (over 50%) of black people are against on homosexual people but some of them won't tell, unless if any crazy gay men who bother them, I'm not on their personal, mine is totally different from crazy gay men, I'm usually not discuss about gay related to other men if known as straight without any permission or give me a related topic, some straight people are support homosexual but still be striaght like some ADers here.

Yes I really understand where you come from. hey I'm not take any personal about homosexuals directly from you or others. I just saying that Obama is anti-samesex people behind your back, who knows. He just want you believe his sweet words instead of bitter words, making you vote him for president that whats his goal. I might be wrong, who knows

Your personal is much different than several of my black friends, it depends on their families and religions, same goes to other races, most of my families aren't support on homosexual except for my parent, some relatives but I had been rejected by few of my families, such as my grandma, she lost my respect in big time. All fundie Christians are against on gay people, that's more common in southeast USA, majority of whites in southeast USA are fundie Christians, also some part in midwest as well.

My personal is different than your several black friends? How comes? Yeah some christians are against the lifestyle of people. Some whites are against the stereotype of the blacks, on and on.. But my point is another countries like mexico, africa, middle east are against gays and against blacks. You know what I saying. ;) don't take so personal. I just say it on prescptive (sp).

If Obama don't win in primary election then I would goes to Hillary, I dislike McCain due personal reasons.

I will not going to vote whomoever. I am netual. ;)

M-
Yeah, will you vote in Nov 2008?

Obama throws his grandmother under the race bus:

Taylor Marsh: Obama: Grandmother "Typical White Person" - Politics on The Huffington Post
Yes Obama is racist toward blacks, then why now he denouced his pastor of the wright after 20 years? because wright's nasty comments.

How does any of this make him 'BLACK ENOUGH" ,when he took no part in any struggles, or marches, or anything that would make him a part of the "BLACK MOVEMENT?? DID HE STAND UP FOR JENA6, OR ANY OTHER BLACK VICTIM? NOPE!!

And how could anyone say that obama lived through racism and all, when he didn't? In Africa maybe? In Hawaii maybe, since some people spoke unlovingly about him and the lies he's told about his upbringing.

And YES!! HE LIED, HE'S ALWAYS lying and sticking his foot in his mouth.
He should admit himself as "Typical white person".. If so, How is he going to RESTORE, protect, and defend the Constitution?

I didn't mean to ignore your post. Somehow I missed it, and then I had to sort out all the embedded posts. It was a little confusing, the way you posted it. Please, next respond to each person separately. :)

Anyway...

Oh I will do..

Jeremiah Wright has the right to preach what he wants. I just want Obama's supporters to know the kind of things that his spiritual adviser is saying and teaching to Obama.

Yes I understand what you trying to make point directly Obama and spiritual adviser. How about Ferraro smack of racism? I didn't feel what he said was racist. Just like some white folks feel what Ferraro said wasn't racist. I agree that Hillary's never been called a n-word.

You cannot erase over 400 years of slavery, oppression and segregation in 44 years. It ain't lie. America is a racist nation and until that is openly admitted and talked about it won't change.

This thread is about the Democrat candidates for President, so that's the focus here. Romney's not a Democrat.

I personally don't agree with the preaching of Wright or the Mormons or any racists but that's not the thread topic here. The topic is Democrat candidates. If you want to discuss that, please start a new thread.

I didn't want to create another thread on him So I thought I would post this since it is in a similar vein....

I don't believe anyone who has racist beliefs, or supports racist beliefs, should be elected President of the United States.

My issue is Why was Billy Graham saying anti-semtic things about jews and they still let him come to the white house and for Heaven bids nobody better not say anything about Billy Grahams ?

America has always been racist ..... and it doesnt take OBAMA running for President to see it ... we know it already.

PEACE!

XBGMER said:
Is he Bi-sexual? who knows.. I just kidding..

:lol:

Isn't he toward the Black community issue? Heheh

Yupp I bet! Because of his race.

I love to hear your response about Obama's wife's comments.. but alright...

Actually I was speechless about what his wife said..

Yes Obama support marijuana, Because He was ex cocaine user. Mm.. Is He a gay/Bi? He is inexperince invloved war, therefore He shouldn't running the president for USA!

I don't know about his sexual orientation, and at first time, he said that he would support decriminalize the marijuana, but later he says that he is against decriminalize the marijuana and are okay with the medical marijuana.. Hopefully one of congress success decriminalize the federal laws on marijuana recently.. About the wars, well everyone can speak out about what they can do with the war issue, IMO.

Yeah I do agree with you, Presidential 2008 is worst suck!

*nods*!

Yes Obama is racist toward blacks, then why now he denouced his pastor of the wright after 20 years? because wright's nasty comments.
Because Obama wants to get votes.

How does any of this make him 'BLACK ENOUGH", when he took no part in any struggles, or marches, or anything that would make him a part of the "BLACK MOVEMENT?? DID HE STAND UP FOR JENA6, OR ANY OTHER BLACK VICTIM? NOPE!!
It doesn't really.

And how could anyone say that obama lived through racism and all, when he didn't? In Africa maybe? In Hawaii maybe, since some people spoke unlovingly about him and the lies he's told about his upbringing.
If they're honest, they can't.

Yes I understand what you trying to make point directly Obama and spiritual adviser. How about Ferraro smack of racism? I didn't feel what he said was racist. Just like some white folks feel what Ferraro said wasn't racist. I agree that Hillary's never been called a n-word.
She's not running for President right now.

You cannot erase over 400 years of slavery, oppression and segregation in 44 years. It ain't lie. America is a racist nation and until that is openly admitted and talked about it won't change.
No, you can't erase history. But there are different ways of dealing with the situation we have now, and stirring up hateful feelings isn't the way to solve racism. Shouting, "God d**n America!" doesn't solve anything.

My issue is Why was Billy Graham saying anti-semtic things about jews and they still let him come to the white house and for Heaven bids nobody better not say anything about Billy Grahams ?
I'm not a supporter of Billy Graham but I guess the difference was that he wasn't the 20-year personal pastor of any of the past Presidents. Obama and his family sat under Wright's preaching and influence for 20 years, and supported Wright with their donations. That shows a longer connection with a spiritual leader than an occasional visit to the White House. I don't believe any of the previous presidents were actually under the influence of Graham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back