Which one wud u rather have ?

• DVD

Votes: 26 96.3%
  • VHS

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

MDCodeRedFreak

Reaction score
hey all - this is my first poll (lol) ....which one wud u rather have - DVD or VHS ?? for me ... wud rather have DVD tho - cuz it have all the features

I still use VHS to record some tv show I could miss something.

Hopefully, in future, they bring DVD-RW player more cheaper to record crispy screen on tv show.

DVD player and VCR too, but if I buy movies, I buy them on DVDs.
You are right, Rayden, the DVDs have great bonus materials to go through. Sometimes I even forget about that when I am renting DVDs.

DVD all the way!

because you don't have to rewind the movie each time you watch it again :)

Originally posted by illustrator

Hopefully, in future, they bring DVD-RW player more cheaper to record crispy screen on tv show.
I think Mircosoft or some companies has already invented some systems for that kind of thing

I still have VHS, but hope gets DVD player one day.. I'll go for DVD which have features in it... DVD is better than VHS heh :D

i have both the VHS and DVD players -- rarely use the VHS now LOL :dunno: what to do with it now LOL -- theyre getting VERY outdated and FAST LOL

it already out. you may check at philihip (spell) company. i have one that can rec from any tv or movie on dvd

Originally posted by Steel
I think Mircosoft or some companies has already invented some systems for that kind of thing

Why Mircosoft? they are only software maker. This isn't about game.

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
it already out. you may check at philihip (spell) company. i have one that can rec from any tv or movie on dvd

I know! :mad2: It's still too pricy.

I know! :mad2: It's still too pricy.

just 300 bucks... the first time i bought dvd player was 250 bucks... I am not planning to get that because I am going to get a dvd burner :)

beside, My vote is dvd not because of features. Because of best quaily and widescreen, and matrix sorround sound such as 7.1 speakers...

It's good thing I have DVD player that I can plug to my TV that come with SVHS for higher quanity pix. :naughty:

aww..... anything going and making new ... i hate that .. someday dvd wont be using anymore.. are nt u agree with me.... therefore for now ... dvd are best for now .... not for later..(sigh) life moves ahead on

Back