DVD or VHS ??

Which one wud u rather have ?

• DVD

Votes: 26 96.3%
  • VHS

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
I like DVD but the only disadvantage about that is..I keep miss the sound in the background. :mad2:

Originally posted by Steel
i have 6 DVDs players in the house ...one for the computer, one in the living room, one in my parents' room, one in the den, and two (Xbox and PS2) in my room! :mrgreen:

Heheh..you're almost just as bad as myself and hubby -- we have a dvd player in our computer (1 each), 2 normal dvd players...one in bedroom and one in the living room...2 playstation consoles (one PSX1 and PSX2 :P)

Goldie

Originally posted by kuifje75
DVD player and VCR too, but if I buy movies, I buy them on DVDs.
You are right, Rayden, the DVDs have great bonus materials to go through. Sometimes I even forget about that when I am renting DVDs.

I do the same thing sometimes when I hired dvd's and forget about the special features. D'oh! :P But the special features are well worth it to see how the movies were made, etc.! :)

Goldie

Originally posted by LeviathanC
I like DVD but the only disadvantage about that is..I keep miss the sound in the background. :mad2:

What the heck are you talk about? Maybe you got the wrong tv or the stero is bust. :P

Originally posted by LeviathanC
Eh? Sounds in the background? What the hell are you talking about? DVD are made with better sounds than on VHS! If you mean that background sounds don't work well, then it's probably because your DVD player isn't set up right. Some televisions only have 2 plugs instead of three. Usually, it's 3 ports: left audio, right audio, & video. When you have all three ports, you get the full experience. If you only have two, you will get limited experience and it's almost like mono. I once did that with a Playstation game. My old television only had two ports so I pluged in video and left audio. When I played Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, I could only hear the sounds coming from my car, not my friend's car. It was designed to give two players a side-by-side experience. Anyway, that's what I meant by DVD set-up. Maybe, it's that. :dunno:

Back