Drink the Dew?

carmelo anthony said:
quit being cheap.

i bought the nintendo gamecube, the playstation 2 and the xbox all in the same day.
... at a garage sale for $1 each?

carmelo anthony said:
quit being cheap.

i bought the nintendo gamecube, the playstation 2 and the xbox all in the same day.

Being cheap? Hey, c'mon, give these others a break here, not everyone may have the means to shell out a few hundred bucks on any given day! Let's be a bit more considerate towards those that don't really have that choice or option yet being a bit more polite and courteous would be much nicer...imo
;)

carmelo anthony said:
quit being cheap.

heh...it may be easy for you but not to the rest of us.

I got my PS2 in the summer of 2001, as I have saved half of the money for it and my parents paid half of it also.

and I got my Xbox in the summer of 2002, as I have saved some money, and borrowed some money from my sister and promised to pay her back sometime.

and I got my nintendo gamecube for christmas of 2002, and didn't have to save any money or owe someone money this time :D (the gamecube was around $150 at that time so it's not too bad)

I will be on the lookout for MT Dew cans and PM you the codes even if I don't drink them. :thumb:

tekkmortal said:
"Heerrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee's Johnny!"
Those were the first words in the beginning of his show. :lol:

Aww...mannnnnnnnnnn! I grew up watching Johnny Carson when I was old enough to understand what was happening on his show. Have watched Jay Leno since he took over the job after Johnny Carson on 'The Tonight Show'.

Now I'm feeling absolutely ancient! :shock:

tekkmortal said:
Hmmm Is your sister demanding you to pay the money back now after 2 years?
lol of course she was already paid back after I got the Xbox...why, you think I'm trying to avoid doing so? If I did, then there's no way in fuck that I could be avoided when she comes over and beat the shit outta me lol

carmelo anthony said:
quit being cheap.

Ok, i'm trying not to make this sound bad, but please shut the fuck up, stop posting in threads i start. Get over 25 posts before you start being a fucktard to people. k?

Megladon, Sure I will Give you the Codes in Private Message When we get some Mountain Drew Pop Cans... I would Love to Help , Pinkster is a Sweet Person Would be more than Glad to help out. :P

Liza said:
I will be on the lookout for MT Dew cans and PM you the codes even if I don't drink them. :thumb:

If you don't drink MT Dew, Roadrunner loveeeeeeees Mt Dew ( everytime, I go to the store I'll make sure there's MT Dew in my cart before I leave the store ) He will be happy to drink them all for you!...LOL

We collect those caps too.....I think we have a bunch of them in 3 glasses...hmmm.....*what am I going to drink out of? *...

Megladon said:
Ok, i'm trying not to make this sound bad, but please shut the fuck up, stop posting in threads i start. Get over 25 posts before you start being a fucktard to people. k?
why do I get a feeling that you remined me of someone who was already here before?...

Banjo said:
I still remember that host of the Tonight Show, yeah... with his psychic gags. :)

Oh boy! those were good ole days when i watched Johnny Carson on Tonight shows and i especially loved his psychic gags..really silly but funny..

Steel said:
why do I get a feeling that you remined me of someone who was already here before?...

who does he remind you of? And if anything, Im sure its not him :) I would know the person I live with. :)

Megladon said:
Hey who drinks mt dew? Pinkster was wanting a gaming system, well for 550 points i can get her one. Sadly i cant afford to buy that much dew to drink, nore could i drink it all without dying. So if people can pm me the codes they get with the dew, i can get pinkster her very own brand new xbox. Odds are you arnt going to do anything with your points anyways, and most of the prizes are junk, the xbox is the only real prize. All you need to do is pm me the code thats on the bottle or the packs if you buy cans. I dont actuly need to send anything in, just enter the code on the website. So, help me get Pinkster an Xbox! :)

Maybe I'm wrong but unsure -- I calucated -- if its 550 points, and u buy the Mtns Dew, It wld cost me abt 600 dollars to get that xbox even if its only $150-$200, if u never get a winner bottle cap. Not sayin, I dont agree...just, wondered.

pinkster said:
who does he remind you of? And if anything, Im sure its not him :) I would know the person I live with. :)
well, since you said it's a "he" then I'm sure it's a completely different person that I'm thinking of...

perhas I shouldn't bring this up at this moment but thanks for telling me the gender first. :) my biggest thanks to you. *bow*

Steel said:
well, since you said it's a "he" then I'm sure it's a completely different person that I'm thinking of...

perhas I shouldn't bring this up at this moment but thanks for telling me the gender first. :) my biggest thanks to you. *bow*

That would be very wise... too bad you dont pay attention to my other posts, where I have said who he is to me.... :)

I apoloize that I wouldn't paid much attention to other posts of yours, but I'm just glad that you've caught my attention before I would say something wrong and embrassassing, so no harm done. :) (I hope ^^)

your super cool, Pink chick. ;)

Steel said:
I apoloize that I wouldn't paid much attention to other posts of yours, but I'm just glad that you've caught my attention before I would say something wrong and embrassassing, so no harm done. :) (I hope ^^)

your super cool, Pink chick. ;)
R u refering about "X" who used to be here in the past AD?

Back