Drew Carey?

AquaMaiden

Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to The Drew Carey Show? I know it reruns on TBS and some channels at late night but is it cancelled or off season?

Last edited:
i think... most of those actors quit... to be parcipated with other acting carrers other shows, etc.. so they can't continue... since their contract is over.. they can quit whatever they want when the contract is over

Maybe, it's cuz they have other better things to do such as "Whose Line Is It?"

VamPyroX said:
Maybe, it's cuz they have other better things to do such as "Whose Line Is It?"

i was going to mention that Vampy!!!! hahah -- but yea 1 of the guys on the Drew Carey show is now on that show "whose line is it??"

Funny...I had been thinking about that particular show and wondering where it had disappeared to! :lol:
Pity it ceased production cos I really enjoyed that show.

Fly Free said:
i was going to mention that Vampy!!!! hahah -- but yea 1 of the guys on the Drew Carey show is now on that show "whose line is it??"
not really one...

Drew Carrey is in .. and one skinny-tall guy(couldn't remmy his name) is in that show "whose line is it?"

DeafSCUBA98 said:
not really one...

Drew Carrey is in .. and one skinny-tall guy(couldn't remmy his name) is in that show "whose line is it?"
Yeah, plus they have visiting actors/guests involved on the show as well. Recently, I saw a preview on television for an upcoming show starring people like that woman who played the mother on the Brady Bunch Show.

VamPyroX said:
Yeah, plus they have visiting actors/guests involved on the show as well. Recently, I saw a preview on television for an upcoming show starring people like that woman who played the mother on the Brady Bunch Show.

Yea the guy who played Lewis :)

Back