Don't Ask Me Anything.

rabbit! i wanna ask you something!! darn it... but hey miss ya! call me! ;)

As matter of fact I do have one question but it isn't personal, hope you can answer it instead of having to ask you this in PM, how do you feel about women and children abuse? ....:aw:

As matter of fact I do have one question but it isn't personal, hope you can answer it instead of having to ask you this in PM, how do you feel about women and children abuse? ....:aw:

I think it's horrible... children should stop abusing women.:|

I think it's horrible... children should stop abusing women.:|

No, she meant is how do you feel about women and children being abused, Not children abusing women. Lol! :giggle:

clickforflicks.jpg

Psst RABBIT! don't ya smell around poopz pplz in here?? no wonder i m wearin a mask to not smell around here.. how shame on em to poop around in here as no cleaner.. eh! just watch urself out around floor or pplz has poop hands and etc! lol :giggle:

How sad of me to not ask u anything cuz u dont wanna answer.. Sniff.. but it ok.. buh-bye! hugz

I cant ask u if u think deaf people have a disability.

I cant ask u if u think deaf people are entitled to SSI or SSDI benefits.

Bummer..would be nice to get a hearing person's perspective cuz it seems hearing people believe that deaf people are disabled or have a disability BUT dont believe that deaf people deserve SSI or SSDI benefits so I think there is a contradiction with making statements like these.

He's still not answering? tsk tsk.. how can I break the cycle, rabbit? what will break your silence so you can start answering?

He's still not answering? tsk tsk.. how can I break the cycle, rabbit? what will break your silence so you can start answering?

hmmm doesn't rabbit likes carrots? do you think he will answer if we gave him a bag of carrots?...:ugh3:

I cant ask u if u think deaf people have a disability.

I cant ask u if u think deaf people are entitled to SSI or SSDI benefits.

Bummer..would be nice to get a hearing person's perspective cuz it seems hearing people believe that deaf people are disabled or have a disability BUT dont believe that deaf people deserve SSI or SSDI benefits so I think there is a contradiction with making statements like these.

I never made any of those statements. I may be hearing, but I am also Deaf.

I never made any of those statements. I may be hearing, but I am also Deaf.

No, u didnt make those statemetns. Some hearing ADers did and some hearing people in my personal life did too. It just seems like all of sudden this issue became a hot topic both in AD and in my personal life. Weird, huh? OOOH I am saaaawwwryyy..I just asked u a question. My bad!!! :fart:

No, u didnt make those statemetns. Some hearing ADers did and some hearing people in my personal life did too. It just seems like all of sudden this issue became a hot topic both in AD and in my personal life. Weird, huh? OOOH I am saaaawwwryyy..I just asked u a question. My bad!!! :fart:

Where was this?....In which thread?....

Hmm...what's the point of this thread??? Oh, that's right, don't ask....:cool:

Well someone plzzzz pass the buttery popcorn...... :D

~RR

LOL I love your avatar. Dont mess with my pony!!! Hey How about " Dont mess with my horse!!"? LOL

Back