Dolphin, warm welcome to AD!

Opal

Reaction score
Let me introduced my daughter here, she is Dolphin and today her good friend Chajukin join AD few hours ago!!

Dolphin, have fun to join the group with us! :wave:
mwah
Red~Rum

aww Mom and Daug!!....another family!

Hi Dolphin, :wave:

Nice to have you here with us....Welcome to AllDeaf!

Enjoy your stay girly!... :ily:

Hello Dolphin :wave:

Another Family In here Wow Awesome!

Welcome to alldeaf Hope you will Enjoy Posting along with us.... :ily:

See Ya around and Do u mind if I ask what ur age is? *Hugs* :dance:

Dolphin? Kewl!

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

Hi Dolphin.. :wave:

Herzliche Willkommen...
Viele Spaß... :ily:

Attachments

• 186.jpg
    186.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 54
:wave: welcome to AD Dolphin and enjoy ur stay here! always nice to have family members be here at AD! :D

Hello Dolphin,

Welcome to AD and Hope you will enjoy read post here also My favortive of Dolphin and I have collection of dolphin and bathoom too but I never touch real dolphin.. some day I will go somewhere :D also I will get new Dolphin Tattoo put my ankies soon. I can't wait get one LOL

PeaceRainbowGal said:
Hello Dolphin,

Welcome to AD and Hope you will enjoy read post here also My favortive of Dolphin and I have collection of dolphin and bathoom too but I never touch real dolphin.. some day I will go somewhere :D also I will get new Dolphin Tattoo put my ankies soon. I can't wait get one LOL
you can touch dolphins at flordia near keywest :D or in jamicia.. best places to swim with them :D

Hi Dolphin, I used to work with your dear Mum for a month last year. ;) Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay! :D :wave:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
you can touch dolphins at flordia near keywest :D or in jamicia.. best places to swim with them :D

I will do that but i have to wait get vacation soon and when i will touch dolphin and i will go swim but i not know how is swim :rofl:

Back