Dog Food Diet

SCBassist

Reaction score
Funny thing happened today.

I was buying a large bag of Iams dog food for my labrador retriever at Wal-Mart when the woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Well as some here know me, I can be a bit sarcastic at times. I felt this question needed some reasonable response.

I told her that I didn't have a dog but was on the Iams Diet again, although probably shouldn't be because I ended up in the hospital the last time, but that I had lost 50 pounds before I awoke in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out most of my orifaces and IV's in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way it worked is to load your pockets with Iams nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to take a risk and try it again.

I have to mention now that by this time everyone else in line behind us was listening to this story, particularily a larger man right behind this woman.

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in the hospital in that condition because I was poisoned by the dog food, or if people shouldn't eat dog food.

I told her no, it was because I'd been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her in line was going to have a heart attack because he was laughing so hard he staggered out the door. I'm telling you, I can't believe that woman bought that story! :D

Last edited:
LOL .. and there's that saying that humans behave (and look) just like their pets ;)

:lol: Is this literally true to life? This scenario actually happened and you were the commentator?

:lol: Is this literally true to life? This scenario actually happened and you were the commentator?

Totally! Thats what happens when you go shopping after a double shot of Jack Daniels (If I have to shop at Hellmart, definitely required!) ! I'm literally a trip when I'm in the boat! LOL

That is so funny that tears are streaming down my face! :laugh2:

Well you know.............it is a lot of fun messing with people's minds...especially very gulliable people!

Well you know.............it is a lot of fun messing with people's minds...especially very gulliable people!

Awww Shut up...SCBassist did had good time... I love the way he told us... it made my day...

There will always be gullible people out there. Hehehe!

That reminds me of a couple stories I shared at RIT. ;)

Do share with us in here.. :)
Here's one...

There's a huge rock on campus. It's become a popular place for fraternities and sororities to paint on from time to time. Some non-Greek organizations will paint on it as well. What they usually do is paint it all one color, then paint on their symbol or name to represent their group. Fraternities and sororities usually paint it during the week of their annual banquets.

This rock has been painted on for many years. Where does the story come in?

Well, I usually share with freshmen students... how the rock was originally the size of a basketball.

"Did you know that many years ago, that big rock was actually the size of a basketball? *showing them shape with hands* As the years went by, different groups would paint on it. When someone else paints over it, another layer is added. All of that painting throughout the years have built up layer-by-layer... to the huge rock you see today."

"Whoa! Awesome!"

Of course, I'll bring it up a half year to a year later.

"Hey, remember that rock that I was telling you about?"

"Yeah? Did they cut it so you could see inside?"

"I was joking with you. The rock has always been that huge. There's only a few layers of paint."

"Doh! You got me! Good one!"

Back