Dog Dies After Being Set On Fire

As Rockdrummer find the fact, it is really saying that when pitbull became so dangerous and aggresstive against around people was because of the owner messing the pitbull dog's mental health up. Not the pitbull dog.

SPEAK ENGLISH! Sheesh, just because you're possibly more deaf than I am, do you have to make us all look like idiots that can't make sense of a sentence???

It's very rude to call her an word, also her's grammar isn't good then please to be nice at her.

That's not cool...

It's very rude to call her an word, also her's grammar isn't good then please to be nice at her.

That's not cool...

PACMAN,

THIS MATTER HAS BEEN RESOLVED. ARE YOU ABLE TO READ ALL THE PREVIOUS COMMENTS?????????????????

FOR FURTHER COMMENT, ONCE I HAVE BEEN MADE AWARE OF A SITUATION AND I CORRECT IT, I WILL NO LONGER COMMENT ON IT. START READING, PACMAN.

PACMAN,

THIS MATTER HAS BEEN RESOLVED. ARE YOU ABLE TO READ ALL THE PREVIOUS COMMENTS?????????????????

FOR FURTHER COMMENT, ONCE I HAVE BEEN MADE AWARE OF A SITUATION AND I CORRECT IT, I WILL NO LONGER COMMENT ON IT. START READING, PACMAN.

oh, jeez...

You need to hush your mouth up, leave Sara alone.

RedheadGrrl, I'm apologize for make off-topic and attention has been done, then back to topic.

I don't think anyone has that right to set any dogs on fire just because the dog was aggressive. Those type of people have no business being pet owners to begin with.

I can't believe that anyone could be that cruel to set that poor dog on fire!

Not every pitbull dog is bad! I seen so many pitbulls around here in Seattle. They're very sweet and loveable. They were around the kids and licked them to show that they loves kids. I even peted them and few of them licked my hands and face! That is really fucked up that anyone STEROTYPE pitbulls as bad dogs! It isn't their fault, it is the OWNERS!!!!!! They abuse pitbulls!

Believe it or not, I have seen Golden Retriever (anyone sterotype golden retriever as sweetest dog) being very mean and hurt people before. Why? That is because the owner abused that dog! Also many people thinks that German Shepard dogs are mean nazi dogs. That is not true, they're very sweet and softhearted dogs. Only reason why they're being mean because of the cops trained them to be mean to criminals.

My opinion, that any owner who abuses any breed of dog that hurts people should go to jail for it. If their dogs kill anyone... They should face to death sentence. Last thing, anyone who abuses dogs or animals should go to jail for that. Anyone who kill dogs should face death sentence too. Fair is fair!

It's not my type to put all types of animals (included with humans) in death row, also other punishment must be applied as stay in prison for whole of life after anyone who murder others.

There's some debate can be found in few thread, I cannot explain more than that right now.

I feel bad for this dog that being burned.

RedheadGrrl, I'm apologize for make off-topic and attention has been done, then back to topic.

Its alright ;)

Cheri said:
I don't think anyone has that right to set any dogs on fire just because the dog was aggressive. Those type of people have no business being pet owners to begin with.

I agree with you. Any animals shouldnt be abuse or set on fire.

I was watching a special on dog fighting last night and they said that the dog that looses the fight is destroyed immediatly after the fight and burning them is a common way the owners destroy the dog. My guess is that this person set the dog on fire because it lost a fight. His story about the dog being aggressive is a bunch of BS. It's pretty disgusting when you think about it.

Same here I am no fan of pitbulls either but I find it disgusting to set this dog on fire just cause he's mad at this dog...we don't go around abusing people or animals for whatsoever reasons period....

I can't believe that anyone could be that cruel to set that poor dog on fire!

Not every pitbull dog is bad! I seen so many pitbulls around here in Seattle. They're very sweet and loveable. They were around the kids and licked them to show that they loves kids. I even peted them and few of them licked my hands and face! That is really fucked up that anyone STEROTYPE pitbulls as bad dogs! It isn't their fault, it is the OWNERS!!!!!! They abuse pitbulls!

Believe it or not, I have seen Golden Retriever (anyone sterotype golden retriever as sweetest dog) being very mean and hurt people before. Why? That is because the owner abused that dog! Also many people thinks that German Shepard dogs are mean nazi dogs. That is not true, they're very sweet and softhearted dogs. Only reason why they're being mean because of the cops trained them to be mean to criminals.

This story isn't about whether pitbulls are bad or aggressive, its about a dog being set on fire and it could happen to ANY pets...

Cheri's post

Same here I am no fan of pitbulls either but I find it disgusting to set this dog on fire just cause he's mad at this dog...we don't go around abusing people or animals for whatsoever reasons period....

Yes I am with you both on this.

I am not the fan of pitbulls and other aggressive dogs but they doesn't deserve to be abuse like this.

If I were you I would ignore him....I'm personally sick of him telling members to shut up or hush up, hes not a moderator and hes has no business saying that...I'm sorry to say this ...

Excuse me, I said go back to topic, quit to complain about me.

You aren't involving with me or Pek1's problem, period. :roll:

It's ok then nevermind about it.

Last edited:
My sister has a pit bull and the dog loves her young grandchildren and other people. It is my belief that it is how the owner raised the dog that makes the dog nice or mean. A german shephard tried to bite me because of his irresponsible owner.

This story isn't about whether pitbulls are bad or aggressive, its about a dog being set on fire and it could happen to ANY pets...

Have you even read the whole thread? It included the debate about pitbulls too. That is why I added that to my post.

Back