Does Anyone have plans for the Fourth of July Weekend ?

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
Roadrunner , my children and I are suppose to go to Six Flags on the Fourth of July weekend but we changed our minds because, we knew it may be busy that weekend, so we made plans to go to the festival in our hometown and watch the fireworks and go on the rides too....It will be fun going somewhere away from home and do things with the children! :)

What about you?

ummmmmmmm, i will have a special friend to visit! ;) we might come over my friend's, swimming pool , cook out til night we will firework.... i will ask my friend again, make sure still plans... ;)

I will probably go out on 4th of july with my new friend I met few weeks ago, we talked about watching fireworks and all in a park somewhere in Seattle. :D

I might go to San Antiono, TX. My little sister live there.

Last summer, I went to Portland, Oregon to celebration my nephew's birthday during Independence Day. I am surprised, that small town (part of Portland) allows to play the firework. I had fun!

I will be going to a park near downtown Rochester, NY. A friend and I will be watching the fireworks display since it's practically in front of us. Heh!

Wow, Sure sounds fun....Have a great time guys! :cheers:

Im going to a big family reunion this summer so that should be fun for me.

dont know anything yet but know would have go to town to watch fireworks over river!

Cook-Out on the back porch, party and fireworks on the beach, and resting on the beach... We will be at the beach over July 4 weekend.

Australia doesn't celebrate 4th of July -- of course, because it's an AMERICAN holiday! :giggle:
So, will probably be working and the sorts. ;)

We will be in Buffalo, NY at the time but not sure what we will do, probably
at my sister in law's house and since fireworks are illegal in New York they just dont sell any so we plan to bring some from Oklahoma and have the kids play with sparklers as they are safe..a lot of people there go to Canada or other surrounding states and buy fireworks..last year in my mother in law's neighborhood, we could hear a lot of fireworks going off but no police come after them..lol! they cant arrest everybody ya know..I thought it was kind of strange that New York of all states dont sell fireworks..heh...

WaterRats13 said:
Australia doesn't celebrate 4th of July -- of course, because it's an AMERICAN holiday! :giggle:
So, will probably be working and the sorts. ;)

I think it's best for you to do on 4th of July is... rent the movie "ID4". :mrgreen:

I´ll have free day off at work due labor day on 5th July. (I work for US Army caserne that´s why I use US public holiday) :P

Nothing special...
Maybe go out to swimming or have picnic. :dunno:

just gonna be home keeping the house maintained cuz this is thier last night here they all go home july 5th cuz of mom's 50th, and then clean house and etc. and plus keeping the dogs inside the house there will be ALOT of firecrackers going off around here last yr had to put maxi and my sister's dog she she on the medication they were shedding bad out of fear, so they can sleep thru the night dang!
otherwise we're just staying home, * I MAY have to go to work that night unsure yet tho*

I'll Be working the Fourth of July weekend in Naperville, Ill.:(

My two daughters and I will head to my parents' beach cabin on the coast and stay for 5 days. My girls want to camp out on the beach that night so we will pitch a tent for that night and watch fireworks from our tent as there are fireworks going off all along the coast.

Hard to believe that July is almost upon us. Time sure FLIES toooooo quickly lately. It seems like it was yesterday that it was Christmas.

I :dunno: about my 4th of July plans yet. I hope I will see my childhood buddy who lives not far away from my home in Las Vegas. I will catch up news with him!! I have not seen him for several years!! :smoking:

^Angel^ said:
Roadrunner , my children and I are suppose to go to Six Flags on the Fourth of July weekend but we changed our minds because, we knew it may be busy that weekend, so we made plans to go to the festival in our hometown and watch the fireworks and go on the rides too....It will be fun going somewhere away from home and do things with the children! :)

What about you?

Well, if I had my wish, I'd sleep the weekend away, but that won't happen. So, hmm, maybe I will see family?

Usually, We go to my family's cranberry field to watch our own private fireworks, We are not sure exactly when it will happen usually every year it takes about a week after july 4th. but I don't want to miss one and I may have to miss one because of my son will have to stay at the children's hospital for his 4th big chemo.. (every 6 weeks) which is on Friday.. So let see what will happen. I do know that my husband will be glad to take kayla or Ralph her uncle will take her too. Sean isn't thrill with fireworks because of how loud it is.. (infact we are very close to the site where they shoot the fireworks)

Wendy

Back