Doctors: Ted Kennedy has malignant brain tumor

I am not a Kennedy fan, but I think this was a bit harsh. Dying from cancer is not an easy way to go; especially dying from brain cancer.
Drowning in a sinking car is not an easy way to go either.

Not with pain he is going to face.
He got to live about 50 years more than Mary Jo. She never got a chance to marry or have children and grandchildren.

He got to live about 50 years more than Mary Jo. She never got a chance to marry or have children and grandchildren.
Everyone dies. Life sucks when people die everyday. It is cursed we are born with. It was her fate that she died 40 years ago and it is his fate that he is going to die with cancerous in brain. I agree he should be throw in jail for killing her but then again how come Presdient Bush has DUI on his record and American people voted for him anyway. Bush just got lucky he did not kill anyone while he was driving and drunk.

I doubt it. He never accepted responsibility for her death.

Causing someone to die is more than a "mistake."

If she were your daughter could you say that? Just "forget" it? She died young, and he lived until old age. He was never punished for the crime.

You dont know that, Reba! Did you ask him that??? Im sure he is
remorseful about the whole thing and really, you are kind of harsh.
If it was my daughter, i would forgive him. Its not up to us to judge
him, its between him and God, ok? When he dies, he will have to
answer to God as He knows the truth.
Remember, Jesus forgives us if we repent our sins.

If she were your daughter could you say that? Just "forget" it? She died young, and he lived until old age. He was never punished for the crime.

Apparently, that's what they wanted. Kennedy was never charged with a crime beyond leaving the scene of an accident. The parents never filed any lawsuit or pursued this in any way. So, any assumption of Kennedy's guilt is conjecture and will remain so.

You dont know that, Reba! Did you ask him that??? Im sure he is
remorseful about the whole thing and really, you are kind of harsh.
If it was my daughter, i would forgive him. Its not up to us to judge
him, its between him and God, ok? When he dies, he will have to
answer to God as He knows the truth.
Remember, Jesus forgives us if we repent our sins.
IF we repent our sins. Teddy denied his. It's on the record.

Everyone dies. Life sucks when people die everyday. It is cursed we are born with. It was her fate that she died 40 years ago and it is his fate that he is going to die with cancerous in brain. I agree he should be throw in jail for killing her but then again how come Presdient Bush has DUI on his record and American people voted for him anyway. Bush just got lucky he did not kill anyone while he was driving and drunk.

You are absolutely right!
Another thing, Laura Bush did something tragic when she was a
teenager..she, for some reason, ran a stop sign, killed some man!
she was not hurt too bad herself but she had to live with this guilt
for the rest of her life, knowing that she killed this man. I dont know
all the details but i dont know what her "Punishment" was for this
tragic mistake..I will try to find this story if i can.
So really, what im saying, that everybody makes a mistake in their
lives..geez.
I feel compassion for Ted, doesnt matter who it is. im praying for him.

IF we repent our sins. Teddy denied his. It's on the record.

Yeah,i know that IF we do repent.
Well, MAYBE at the time Ted denied it when that tragic accident
happened BUT maybe right now, he might have repented that sin,
you know? He might have already repented that sin that he commited
years ago. So who cares about the OLD RECORDS????

I don't wish cancer for anyone.

But I'm not going to shed tears over Teddy either. He's not a nice man.

At least he got to live to a ripe old age, which is more than poor Mary Jo Kopechne ever got to do.

True. He should have been made to account for being a coward, and for not helping her. But maybe he will when he leaves this earth.

Kennedy clan has been always very "fishy" in the dark side. -- Yes I agree with most of you here. The late Kennedy brothers were truly gifted in the political field and didn't affect us in this country. Ted is one of them and he advocates for the poor, minorities and many more. Unlike a young Bush -- he is an avenger (finished his dad's business on Iraq) and causes the gas price goes up too high. Bush doesn't care but himself. It hurts! Iraq war still goes on! Ted, Get well soon. Bush, Get a life.

We can thank Kennedy for authoring the "No Child Left Behind" act.

We can thank Kennedy for authoring the "No Child Left Behind" act.

So, because Kennedy authored a crappy peice of legislation, he deserves to die a painful and miserable death?

Come on, Reba... I respect you, but you're being a bit cruel here. Lets just leave it at your above comment.

For the record, I don't care for the man, but I wouldn't wish brain cancer on anyone!

Do you assume that he intend to kill her? If yes, why?

I only know that he tried to rescue her several times and fail.

But Mary Jo´s parents did not filed a lawsuit against him, don´t they?

Apparently, that's what they wanted. Kennedy was never charged with a crime beyond leaving the scene of an accident. The parents never filed any lawsuit or pursued this in any way. So, any assumption of Kennedy's guilt is conjecture and will remain so.

Yes, that´s right.

My sister had a lunch with Senator Kennedy and their sons last week.

My Dad is in ICU same day when Senator Ted into hospital. They ages are same. Wow!

Pray for Senator Kennedy and my Dad !

Back