do you like trader joe's?

defee,traders joe is a grocery store. some people like organic, some people like junk at trader's joe. I buy few junk like peanut butter filled pretzels and veggie chips. (not always). I buy at both trader's joe and ralphs store (ralphs store had some organic foods).

thanks for the info..i understand it from Secretblend's link..
I would like to visit that store..someday.

Trader's Joe, there's a bunch of them in California. I have visited a few of Trader Joe's stores in the midwest. love checking out their selection especially their beverages from all over the world.

Trader Joe's? Whats that? A grocery store?
We dont have Trader Joes here in New York that i know of..

Well, Meyag2..If it is an organic food store, then why are they
selling "junk" food?? I thought if it is an organic food store,
they just sell organic food like organic vegetables, organic
meats, etc....
Enlighten me, for im confused or im not up to date with these
type of grocery stores..heh.
There are organic junk foods as well.

Ever try organic chocolate candy bars... organic potato chips... etc?

There are organic junk foods as well.

Ever try organic chocolate candy bars... organic potato chips... etc?

Yeah, I have had organic junk food before. :P They're good, of course.

:wave: this organic junk food better than bad chemical junk food WINK

Yeah, pretty much...too bad they're kind of expensive. It's better to eat healthy organic food, though. There's no bad chemicalized crap they add in it.

OMG. Today after the football game, I found that Trader Joe's is like 2 blocks from my house. I was thinking to myself, "Hmmm...I wonder if that place is worth looking into." Then I come and find this thread. LOL.

Guess I better go and check it out.

I love Trader Joe's. My favorite is their eggplant cutlets. Yummy!

I'm still waiting for a TJ's in my area. I only get to frequent the Hadley, MA location every few months as unfortunately it's a 2 hour drive one way. I'd go for my weekly staples if one was within a half hour radius of home.

AWWW!! I miss Trader Joe! There are none down here in FL! Waaah! I enjoyed going there. If not, I go to Whole Foods! :) Too many yummy things I just wanted to get it all! lol

About a few wk ago, I just saw Trader Joe's near here, but I haven't chance to go in yet.

Try to go in there. you don't have to buy it, just look around to see if you like it or not. :)

I went to TJ earlier today.

I got:
fresh blueberries jam
peanut butter crunchy.
chicken enchiladas with garlic roasted.
spicy spinach pizza (I haven't taste them yet).
maple pecan clusters cereal (I haven't tried maple pecan but I liked vanilla with almond clusters which is my fave).

Back