do you like to learn chemistry?

Taurus

Reaction score
Yes or no.. and why?

Depends on what kind of chemistry. :) I do like some of them.

Yes I liked it in high school. I did 2 years of chemistry, regular and advanced placement. It was fun learning what things are made of.

I liked chemistry so much that I got plastic atom balls and sticks of my own online.

I have enjoyed the chemistry courses I have taken. I just think science in any form is interesting.

The human race has been doing chemistry since they discovered fire.

It's just widely known as "cooking". ;)

High School Chemistry was great!
Thought I would be a Chem major in college...2 semesters taught me otherwise...I went immediately to the advisors office and changed my major!

High School Chemistry was great!
Thought I would be a Chem major in college...2 semesters taught me otherwise...I went immediately to the advisors office and changed my major!

I know the feeling. HS chem was nice and fun... with some explosion and whatnot. but college chem.... serious business. not for me.

the only chemistry i enjoyed came from watching too much McGyver as a kid.

I liked the part where he used chocolate bar to seal the crack at nuclear power plant. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I was a chemistry minor back in college, loved making miniature bombs to boot - Dont even ask about the compounds involved! LOL

Chemistry is fun. It is the first step in realizing nothing is what it seems.

Chemistry= AWESOME! I love it and loved nearly every part of chemistry I learned in school. :D

Back