do you like to learn chemistry?

I would truly enjoy it if I weren't forced to take a chemistry lab with a bunch of irresponsible children carelessly handling volatile substances such as super potent carcinogens. I never passed. I dropped the class quickly before I might become contaminated or killed. Sure, the chances of that happening were low, but I don't like taking chances with my life, even small ones if I can reasonably avoid it.

Yes or no.. and why?

Loved it and passed it with flying color. I can still explain how the equations works based on electrons and protons with neurton to balance the elements combinations!!!

In fact, junior year high school, I was among top students on Golden Exam on Chemistry in state of California.

I almost majored in Biology in Gallaudet. But didnt want the lab job.

I wasn't really interested in chemistry the first time I took it, but I do wish I took more chemistry now. :)

i never did it in school, i would love to learn it, actually i plan to when i finish grad study, do a night school on Chemisty for sixth form, (year 11), maybe eyar 12 too for the hell of it. when i was younger I had very little understanding of things, im older, been around and well I kind of got curious about it, so yeah would love to learn chemistry and biology.

I love science but chemistry kiicked my a**. Think the only thing I retained is the antidote for antifreeze poisoning in an animal is ETOH. (Giv'em a beer? lol)

I remember doing a few fun chemistry experiments when I was in high school. :)

I made ice cream using rock salt and ice.

I made hydrogen and lit it up.

I changed colors of flame.

Back