Do you like spicy food?

Mmmm spicy food... ate a ghost chilli once on a dare... it was terrible... still like spicy food! Just not melt my throat and tongue spicy... =/

We grow ghost chillies in our garden and out them in sauces. So good! Tastes aamazing in homemade apricot bbq sauce

That's impressive. Makes me think of a youtube video of a woman who didn't do so well with that. She's talking about eating healthy, substituting fruits instead of candy, and eats a habanero thinking it was a cherry.

Girl Eats A Habanero Thinking Its Was A cherry. - YouTube

(the automated captions are a joke, so I typed up as much as I could stand.)

So I went to the store and I just want you to know that just like candy, you can have different types of fruits.

This is just, like, mango slices. okay? And then you could have, like, I got some blueberries. They're good, yum yum yum yum yum. (eats blueblerries)

And then, oops. oh man. I dropped my cherries. (eats cherries) All right, there's cherries, got your bananas, and, uh, I forgot what kind of cherry this is. (holding a habanero) But isn't it cute? Ok, so you have all kinds of different type of, and, they're all good for you, so make sure you try some sometime! (eats habanero) Ok. Ok, this is probably a pepper. Peppers are- (can't speak - spends the rest of the video saying it's hot and asking for water etc. She's in too much pain, I couldn't watch the whole thing.)

I laughed soooo hard!!!!
Poor girl... But HOW DO YOU MISTAKE THAT FOR A CHERRY?! :laugh2:
Anyways, It had to stop and buffer ALOT, resulting in these two images... :D

2saxnvt.jpg

awdshz.jpg

Yeah coke was a really bad idea. All that carbonation just stirring up the burn OUCH. And I guess she just hasn't been around much, maybe hasn't seen too many exotic foods? She'll remember that one:0

Yeah coke was a really bad idea. All that carbonation just stirring up the burn OUCH. And I guess she just hasn't been around much, maybe hasn't seen too many exotic foods? She'll remember that one:0

I betcha she will!! :laugh2:

In the UK, you drink lager with hot Indian curries like madras or vindaloo! All those bubbles... in fact, one of the big brands of Indian beer (Cobra) markets themselves as perfect for drinking with curry because their brew is less gassy and so you can consume more curry and beer and not get bloated.

Bhut Jolokia is the hottest chili pepper in the world. Also known as Ghost Peppers.

I have tried it. I am a cook, I got to try food. Let's say it was fine going in, but the burning sensation I will never ever forget. I will never touch it again.

Habanero Peppers is the 2nd hottest. I have used that in a chicken wing recipe to spice it up.

I laughed when I saw that video of the woman downing the water. And then she choose to down Coke? I'm saying 'drink milk you fool!!'.

I laughed soooo hard!!!!
Poor girl... But HOW DO YOU MISTAKE THAT FOR A CHERRY?! :laugh2:
Anyways, It had to stop and buffer ALOT, resulting in these two images... :D

2saxnvt.jpg

awdshz.jpg

FARKEN HELL this is FUNNY, i couldnt stop laughing for 3 mins. im out of breath now

Well.. you all like spicy, right? But, you cannot handle TX's 4horse burger.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug4QsRjIxhc]Eat 4 Horsemen Burger - YouTube[/ame]

I like foods with some warmth to them. I feel so not cultured because I've wanted to try Indian food but haven't. I feel like when it's painful though, it's not enjoyable. I just like a jalapeno degree of heat. I love making my spaghetti with all sorts of fixings like broccoli, cucumber, carrots, and jalapenos and adding some tobasco afterwards. Oh and mixing some bbq in with the spaghetti sauce. Yeah I know it sounds weird but....mmm:giggle:

no. ever since I had my wisdom teeth out, my tongue is even more sensitive to the tiniest bit of spice. Although, left side of my tongue is fine (still "numb" after more than a year after CI surgery lol), right side tingles real bad. So I avoid spicy foods as much as I can. When I make tacos and chili, etc, I make them extremely mild.

I do like spicy foods but that depends what kind it is.

I like foods with some warmth to them. I feel so not cultured because I've wanted to try Indian food but haven't.

Start with something relatively mild and work your way up. Whenever I go to a new Indian restaurant I find it's a good idea to not go for whatever dish you can usually take as each chef has his own recipe. In one place I could easily eat and enjoy the madras, but in another it was far too hot for me.

Get a naan bread to go with your food, it can soak up some of the heat if you have a bite every few mouthfuls of curry.

Back