Do you like spicy food?

And this.
images

I never forget that powron told me that his friend ate whole wasabi once and he thought it was avocado. :laugh2::laugh2:

flippn heck i thought it was avacado LAST WEEK too...had it with deep fried prawn and a creamy chill prawn, very delicious,, but mind you i didnt ate the green paste too much too quickly i WAS suspicous but wow, its Hot...and quite potent in such a small dollop/droplets but..i continued to dip with it, if taken in small its quite nice...
you can see the wasabi as the last green paste on the far right of the dish in the photo...that stuff!....wow be careful...i learned but not in a bad way thank goodness!...

Tried a Korean dish called bibimpap kimchi (sp?). Jiro might be familiar with this, but god, hotther than hell! lol
eten_chili.gif

:lol:

sounds like you've got the one with lot of hot pepper paste. bimbimbap is a growing popularity for Americans when trying to lose weight and getting in shape. it's heavy with proteins and proper nutrition and the best part - being fulfilled.

I love my bimbimbap with eggs

Our family love hot spicy food. The hotter the better. Habenero chillies are usually rated on a scale of 1-10 as a 10. My husband's cooking rates at a 15 I reckon. When he cooks his chilli paste it fills the whole house with chilli fumes which gets everyone coughing and sneezing. But oh it is so worth it!

:lol:

sounds like you've got the one with lot of hot pepper paste. bimbimbap is a growing popularity for Americans when trying to lose weight and getting in shape. it's heavy with proteins and proper nutrition and the best part - being fulfilled.

I love my bimbimbap with eggs

Yeah, like a cabbage sauce over beef and eggs, I can still taste it! :shock:

Our family love hot spicy food. The hotter the better. Habenero chillies are usually rated on a scale of 1-10 as a 10. My husband's cooking rates at a 15 I reckon. When he cooks his chilli paste it fills the whole house with chilli fumes which gets everyone coughing and sneezing. But oh it is so worth it!

Yeah, like a cabbage sauce over beef and eggs, I can still taste it! :shock:

lol yeeee hawwwww!

:shock:

I do like some spicy food myself. The hottest thing I ever ate was the nacho cheese at 7-11 years ago. And I'll occasionally eat Southern style chicken, as well. And those Claussen pickles are spicy, and I love 'em. And when my parents go camping, and we catch fish, we use Louisana breadcrumbs on the fish. Yummy!! That stuff has a kick to it.

Last edited:
Oh, and when I was on my home visit last December, my friends and I went to this Mexican place, and boy, do they have some spicy stuff there. Their shrimp I had.... whoo.

LOL I got Jalapinos, Habanaros, Devils breath and Ghost Peppers all growing in the garden this year

Does anyone eat either of these?

pace+picante+sauce.JPG

Tostitos_Mild_Chunky_Salsa_Dip.jpg

Tostitos_Salsa_Con_Queso_Medium.jpg

The first two I do, but not the cheese--yet.

Back