Do you like mint? Which kind?

mebedeaf

Reaction score
I like mint cookies. From the girls scout! Ice cream is alright.

mint-lemonade-_2.jpg

Mint lemonade... never heard and I want to try one someday!

I am not very fond of mint but I do like girl scout cookies, and peppermint candies, peppermint from life saver, thats all I think. :)

I cannot stand mint ice cream! :barf:

images

Andes. My favorite!

Oh my, yes! How could I not think of this! In fact, I have one pack in my freezer right now. It's already half-way to empty. I keep it hidden on top from my 2 years old niece. x_X; My 10 years old niece is fine. I told her - she can get one when I give her one. It's the 2nd pack I bought since my move to Pennsylvania. It might be $2 but worth it!

I like all kinds of mint (except the really strong peppermint kinds). I love the Grasshopper cookies, mint chocolate chip ice cream, Thin Mint ice cream, etc.... I also love spearmint gum... although I'm not much of a gum chewer anyway. :giggle:

Anyone tried the musketeers' new favor mint? It was good. I ate it about 4 times in less than few months.

I wanna see those York Peppermint commericals (where the folks get carried away with the eating sensations) to come back.

Anyone tried the musketeers' new favor mint? It was good. I ate it about 4 times in less than few months.

Just bought one of the 3 Musketeers mint today at the store. It was surprisingly good.

Just bought one of the 3 Musketeers mint today at the store. It was surprisingly good.

Yeah, how surprisingly it tasted. I JUST bought one hours ago in the late afternoon like 4-5pm. Now it's 30 minutes to midnight (EST). =D I might get one later this week since the mini store, Tic Toc, is like 40 feet away.

I like mint jelly with roast leg of lamb.

What do you mean, "Which kind?" I'm beyond obsessed with all things mint!! Btw, about that giant pic of a glass of mint lemonade, I make mint lemonade very often, and I love that too =D~

I put some fresh mint leaves in my ice tea.

I'm a mint freak!

York Peppermint is my fave type of mint. Junior mints are good only as an alternative if the York is out. I've tried 3Muskeeters mint bar, it's pretty good. I like chocolate chip mint ice cream (geen). I occasionally buy those 99c bags of CVS pink mints for my car. Either that or Orbit spearmint chewing gum.

I do allow myself to have these types of sweets once or twice a month so I don't go nuts when I see the scale.

I often have a cup of herb tea with mint and chamomile blended in before I sleep. Caffeine free.

I adore mojito as my first choice of alcoholic beverage just before vodka with cranberry and ice. Mojito has mint sprigs (leaves) and tastes great with bits of lime.

Back