Do you have a secret crush when you were in junior high or high school?....

yagazn

Reaction score
Well, I cleaned out my stuff in the closet until I saw my old yearbook from a box and old piece of paper that says, "from secret admirer" and It says, "I've seen you walked everyday to class and and seen you with your locker, I had a crush on you". I still can't figure who it was, oh well, that's in junior high school. Anyway, then in high school, who do I have a secret crush on?. I had a secret crush on someone named Oscar, He's cute and I liked that way he smile that melt me. I remember that I stared at him every morning. Now that I'm older and I looked at his picture in the yearbook and I was like, Oh gosh, I don't have crush on him anymore because I forget about that yearbook for a long long time since 1992. I don't know what he looks like for today, Hmm!. That's end of story.

Do you have secret crush when you were in junior high or high school?.

Last edited:
why don't you go look for the crush then, you might be wondering what happened to that person ;)

I do have many crushes, but they ended up in a bad mess. Dammit. So right now, A break is what I need :(

of course... but all of them are married already..... except 1 :squint:

Sucks to know that they are already married before you could get ahold of them, ladies.

I disliked everyone in my junior high and high school years. No crushes. :aw:

haha omg yes!! his name was Daniel!! and omg he was soo cute!! i actually liked him all thru school...(same elementary,middle, and high school) well the day of graduation i just walked up to him and kissed him good and hard. He just looked at me and i said sorry i have just always wanted to do that lol then i walked off. i knew nothing would ever become of him and I (i have a serious bf and he has a serious gf) i just always wanted to do it so i did haha

he found me on myspace a week later and sent me an email that said i was a good kisser lol

so ya

haha omg yes!! his name was Daniel!! and omg he was soo cute!! i actually liked him all thru school...(same elementary,middle, and high school) well the day of graduation i just walked up to him and kissed him good and hard. He just looked at me and i said sorry i have just always wanted to do that lol then i walked off. i knew nothing would ever become of him and I (i have a serious bf and he has a serious gf) i just always wanted to do it so i did haha

he found me on myspace a week later and sent me an email that said i was a good kisser lol

so ya

:thumb:

Of course, who wouldn't have a crush on someone when we were all young kids and teenagers. But it does bring back good memoires when I look back at my first crush ha ha.

- In childhood, I crush on one boy from my old public school for a short time.
- in middle school, I didn't have any crush yet but one jerk did admire me (he just hopelessly fell in love with me) and insisted me to date him right away and I had to battle with him for ten years until he gave up. lol, I was a such stubborn girl.
-In high school, I liked another guy and dated him for only a bit more than month until stupid students tried to destory my relationship with him. They successed to poison us apart away, anyway. You know how high school is. :roll:

So, I don't have any serect crush right now, besides, I can wait to find another guy later. :)

Last edited:
I don't think I've never not had a crush on someone!! Even now, I have crushes on two (hearing) guys and I'm 21. I just never do anything about them except try to talk to them. But I feel like guys are just scared of me or too impatient. I haven't had the opportunity to meet deaf guys, so maybe that would be better. I'm sure I'd develop crushes just as fast!

Yes i had a crush on a boy name Michael. I dont know what happened to him cuz he moved away. I never heard from him again. I have often wondered where he is.. I am curious about him.. lol..

next boy i had a crush on name is Scott.. still in touch with him from time to time.. he doesnt live in Ark anymore.. too bad.. hehe.. :)

next crush i had was on my Middle school principal. :lol: hehe..

I got a note in my locker once... someone had a crush on me. I never found out who it was. This happened when I was in the 9th grade. I think I still have the letter... somewhere.

Yea, i got tons of letters from girls, i dont bother to write them back. I see them everyday, why should i write it back and its pointless.

I got a note in my locker once... someone had a crush on me. I never found out who it was. This happened when I was in the 9th grade. I think I still have the letter... somewhere.

submit it to CSI for fingerprints and stuff :cool2:

had a major crush on a dude called scott... lol... actually he was my first love... took me years to get over him.

now i dont know how i feel about him, cause obviously i still have a soft spot when it comes to him... found him on myspace few months ago, and havent gotten the courage to message him yet haha.

had a major crush on a dude called scott... lol... actually he was my first love... took me years to get over him.

now i dont know how i feel about him, cause obviously i still have a soft spot when it comes to him... found him on myspace few months ago, and havent gotten the courage to message him yet haha.

Why don't you message him, no harm in trying, isn't it? and see how that goes, never know. :)

Oh yes, I had a few crushes in high school but that was it, with no further development from there.

That certainly brought back memories for me, the naivety and embarrassment of it all. :giggle:

Back