ketchup_heinz8.jpg
kraft-swiss.jpg
Riggwelter%20Pickle.jpg

ravensteve1961 said:
Here you go
ketchup_heinz8.jpg
kraft-swiss.jpg
Riggwelter%20Pickle.jpg

:aw: thanks mr steve!! but swiss cheese?? BLEH!! id like some fresh cheddar cheese, pretty please!! and also id like a napkin and a plate too.. :D

ravensteve1961 said:
Here you go.
acorn-napkin-ring.jpg

Oh by the way Heres your bill.
bill.jpg

PAY ME!

you are a RIOT!! and have a way of cracking me up even though i cant stand your smug attitude!! :P

can we go dutch on this one? since it is wayyyy high and i didnt order those!!?? :ily:

Last edited:
ravensteve1961 said:
Oh Yeah ,,,,,
5300000631.GIF

raven... it is nice to see that you have a sense of humor.. but we are going too far in here.. because it is OFF THE TOPIC as this is about DO YOU COOK? we need to stick to that topic in respect for the others, ok?? DEAL!?? (shake hands!)

Last edited:
In the early 80's when I started working at Disneyland's New Orleans Restaurants as a a cook, I worked side by side with cooking bigshots Tony Bodner, Alfred Boll, and Jesse Tiscareno. Was there till 85 when I got my degree in MIS. But it was a fun experience making fancy $70 dishes out of $15 of raw producs.

My cooking resume includes boiled snails, fried snakes and frog legs, and chocolate dipped grashoppers for the wealthy Club 33 folks.

Thats why the stuff I make at my home every night are pretty much classy and of course with my own twist - No salt and no added fat.

Try my own Poulet Rouge entree. Its healthy and zesty and still my favorite.

Richard

WildKaTReSS said:
I do love to cook everyday and try new things. :)
We discussed about our cooking stuffs thru IM sometimes ago. Anyway I love to cook the foods. I rarely eat out.. unless for special events like romantic date(s) or social like with friends. I hate, hate fast foods... all of these fast foods taste awful (well, especially In and Out tastes mildly good).

Oh also I never own microwave as well. Homemade cooking is the best of the bestest. I often cook for my exes and now, Nas. I hate to wash the dishes so we often spilt the chores by having me to cook the foods while they wash the dishes ;)

ravensteve, if you want to have women to uppin' your score, start to learn how to cook the meal for them. To win their stomach is the best way to get women to be interested in you.

Last edited:
ravensteve1961 said:
Frog legs? YUCK!!!

it tastes like chicken legs. you cant tell the difference. i did eat alligator tail. so delicious ! it tastes like chicken too.. but better taste.

Magatsu said:
ravensteve, if you want to have women to uppin' your score, start to learn how to cook the meal for them. To win their stomach is the best way to get women to be interested in you.

i second to that !

Magatsu said:

tsk tsk it is the 21st century!! women like me these days LOVE IT when men cook because it is a MAJOR TURN ON..and romantic too! good luck in trying to WOO a woman.. hmmm... cuz it seems like that you are the type that waits on women.. (sigh)

NOTE: sorry AD but i needed to get this point across to him.. mind you people?

zesty said:
tsk tsk it is the 21st century!! women like me these days LOVE IT when men cook because it is a MAJOR TURN ON..and romantic too! good luck in trying to WOO a woman.. hmmm... cuz it seems like that you are the type that waits on women.. (sigh)

NOTE: sorry AD but i needed to get this point across to him.. mind you people?
Zesty, are you talking about me? or are you talking about ravensteve...? since all you said is 'him' (no name to refer to...) :dunno:

Last edited:
Back