Do you believe this?

Vicki

Reaction score
I have searched some deafness information in internet.
There are some websites which are in china and are chinese medical say that they can cure almost all types of deafness.

Here is one of the websites:
http://www.deafexpert.net/english.htm

Everyone can take a look of it and express your comment about it, such as do you believe this? are you interested in it? or whether you desire to go there and have a try. Or you can even burn the website!

Let us discuss this!:gossip:

Also, could you tell me whether your country also have such websites? I am curious of this. :dj:

I dont believe it, Plus if it was succesful, It would be a vast majority in America... but no, I have never heard of that so therefore, It is probably fake.

To be honest, I have never heard of that kind of program that cures the Deaf hearing. I don't know rather to trust this or not. :dunno:

And I don't know if I would be interested in it either.

Yeah because the fact that were were born deaf for a reason, So we are what we are and i dont want to change myself. I wouldnt be on here if i was not deaf, I wouldnt have met Shasta my deaf best friend if i wasnt deaf... you get the point

This guy pisses me off, just seems like a lame dude trying steal money from deaf and hoh people.

Cure some types of deafness, yeah but nerve deafness which almost all of us have, impossible......

Cheri said:
To be honest, I have never heard of that kind of program that cures the Deaf hearing. I don't know rather to trust this or not. :dunno:

And I don't know if I would be interested in it either.

I agree with Cheri, I don't believe in it.

This reminds me of the "amazing" ritual where they remove the cancer without cutting you up or anything. ;)

right, thank you for all your discussion.
for me, i have become crazy about this.
I can't determine whether the website is real or fake.
I don't want to miss any change for cure the deafness,
on the other hand, i don't want to be cheated.

Now i am more sure not to believe it. :)

By the way, to the one saying that we won't come here again if we cure, i think this just depend on our heart, i.e. whether we want to come there again.
Or maybe when therapy is exist, this forum will be closed.
But we can still be friends! And we can communicate via chatroom (even go the one that can use microphone:) ) And even can talk on phone @_@ right? :)

Just all my comment.@_@ Don't burn me if you disagree. ^_^

Actually this is very old. Look in the old back issues(like around the 70's) of Volta Bullition and you'll see that the big hype back then was curing deafness by acupuncture.

Taylor said:
Does this mean he'll be moving to China?
I hope so! LoL.

(guys, it is just joke. don't be offended)

Last edited:
Back