Do you believe in God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Freaky
Those are idols... not Gods, not prophets.
:ugh: says, those are idols?? i don't want me here to fight with you.. just respect and accpet people's their own opinions and theory.... my opinions that those are gods, prophets and images for Nation, not for the world nor canada.. get it? :P

Pray for me Lady Duke......... who cares? not me..........Why? well let me say since I'm an aussie ............ya God has betrayed us........he killed my great grandma.......how? NAZI'S thats how.....now grow up>>>>>>>>>> ya GOD is a killer

She can't change my beliefs becasue i Love my beliefs that where i born this world began.. :P

Thank you SuperDaveboy for infoms! :thumb: you saved me from sinner..

No worries ckfarbes..........you have your beliefs and I have mine. Good luck and dont worry about lady duke ok?

Originally posted by daveyboy
No worries ckfarbes..........you have your beliefs and I have mine. Good luck and dont worry about lady duke ok?
Yike tha'right.. you got it! just chill and ain't worry about lady duke.. i let her still learning something new infom.. you know there never be too late for her to learning something belief else.. :thumb:

:roll:

LUNZ, CK, and Daveyboy,

So do you consider your comments on my religious experience a RESPECT?

Stop feeling sorry for me. I am not blind in my mind. I'm digging up for the truth and believe that I have researched enough in my life. In fact, I was a Roman Catholic when I was very young. As years flew by, I went through different religions. Until I was several days shy of my 25th birthday, I was converted to the Church of Christ. I'm now 26.

I have no further comment to SmellyFeet's replies. In fact, I have respect for him/her because he/she was kind enough to answer to all my questions compared to YOU and OTHERS! Quite impressive for a Muslim as well as for the dialogue between a Muslim and a Christian.

By the way, I am not here to change anyone's beliefs. I am here to tell everyone what my beliefs are. Some chose to critizie me. Some chose to agree with me. That's life. So get over it.

Last edited:
Originally posted by LadyDuke
:roll:

LUNZ, CK, and Daveyboy,

So do you consider your comments on my religious experience a RESPECT?

Stop feeling sorry for me. I am not blind in my mind. I'm digging up for the truth and believe that I have researched enough in my life. In fact, I was a Roman Catholic when I was very young. As years flew by, I went through different religions. Until I was several days shy of my 25th birthday, I was converted to the Church of Christ. I'm now 26.

I have no further comment to SmellyFeet's replies. In fact, I have respect for him/her because he/she was kind enough to answer to all my questions compared to YOU and OTHERS! Quite impressive for a Muslim as well as for the dialogue between a Muslim and a Christian.

By the way, I am not here to change anyone's beliefs. I am here to tell everyone what my beliefs are. Some chose to critizie me. Some chose to agree with me. That's life. So get over it.
LadyDuke, i not come to fight with you for stupid reason beliefs. I won't be dialog with Muslims.. They would be inroduce me to their ne beliefs.. I will kick their ass out of my mind that my belief belong to me from my fathers.. Plus you better gonna check somewhere in site about Islam and Muslim look down on skin of african and others who are blacks. they would tell you that those inferors should keep in slaves.. if they set it up on america. then my brothers and I will be war against muslims and against this nation of full massive immirangts.. I never getta deal with them who aren't definitely americans, they are REFUGEES.. so i just assume that you scare muslims thwt how they treat america like SHITTY and they colliasped into twin towers to killed my people... my people and I will hope that one day create new nation like Nazi's type they who did oppoite the mass of immgrants.. they captived enemies and put them in conentration camp. this is reality, not MYTH..

THIS NATION IS NOT MUSLIM NOR CONTIENTAL ARABIA. THIS IS USA, HELLLO!!!

Just a question Lady Duke........How can you be a True Deaf Culterist when you go to Church of Christ? I was bought up in the Church of Christ and my brother is a Minister fot the Church of Christ. My brother knows why I dont go anymore but I dont go to other religions looking for the right one!!!!!!!The Church of Christ is anti cult.........I know as I said before I was bought up in that church.
As for Smellyfeet being a Muslim. I say sowhat? My next door neighbor is a Muslim and he and I travel on the same bus everyday to work and back home. He dont work with me but he has told me that people give him a hard time at his work because of his beliefs. He has a lovely family and they all hate violence. They were appaled at 9/11 like everyone was. Plus dont forget Muslim people died at the World Towers too...they were working there!
As for me being deaf.......my Muslim neighbor says we are not being punished by Allah. (God). Yet a lot of people say that Allah made people deaf because they are being punished for their sins!!!! Geez.

CKFarbes,

Yes, this is the nation called USA. Under the Constitution and Bills of Rights, each one of our citizens have the right to their own religion without the State's interference. This is why people have the freedom to assemble their own people for religious purposes. What you are talking about is an ideal nation under one religion, oppressing the other groups. I support the right of every citizen to believe in their own religions. I also respect them if they respect me as well. Do not confuse the meaning of "respect" as acceptance or admiration of the person, but rather in the meaning of "understanding" and "tolerance." We need to develop a community of understanding and tolerance.

Originally posted by daveyboy
Just a question Lady Duke........How can you be a True Deaf Culterist when you go to Church of Christ? I was bought up in the Church of Christ and my brother is a Minister fot the Church of Christ. My brother knows why I dont go anymore but I dont go to other religions looking for the right one!!!!!!!The Church of Christ is anti cult.........I know as I said before I was bought up in that church.
As for Smellyfeet being a Muslim. I say sowhat? My next door neighbor is a Muslim and he and I travel on the same bus everyday to work and back home. He dont work with me but he has told me that people give him a hard time at his work because of his beliefs. He has a lovely family and they all hate violence. They were appaled at 9/11 like everyone was. Plus dont forget Muslim people died at the World Towers too...they were working there!
As for me being deaf.......my Muslim neighbor says we are not being punished by Allah. (God). Yet a lot of people say that Allah made people deaf because they are being punished for their sins!!!! Geez.

Wow, I didn't know you were raised in a family who goes to the Church of Christ. You are lucky! I wish I had this kind of upbringing. :)

No, I didn't know many said Allah made people deaf because they were being punished. Really, it's impossible to punish a person because there are so many babies who were born deaf. :roll:

It shows your ignorance of the Deaf Culture. Deaf Culture is NOT a cult at all. It's a CULTURE, not cult. There's a HUGE difference between culture and cult. The Church of Christ where I attended knows a lot about the Deaf Culture and they don't perceive it as a cult but culture. *shaking my head*

Yike, Culture which is definitely CULT.. for instance, Egypt which is Egypt-ian. Mount which is Mount-ian. Amerigo which is Amer-ican.. :roll:

Originally posted by ckfarbes
Yike, Culture which is definitely CULT.. for instance, Egypt which is Egypt-ian. Mount which is Mount-ian. Amerigo which is Amer-ican.. :roll:

Amerigo = American? Huh..what?

Lady Duke , I am not ignorant of Deaf culture. My wife is deaf and my best friend is deaf!!!! Yes I know there is a difference between cult and culture..........Sorry if I offended you.
What I said about Allah punishing people and making them deaf because of their sins......that comes from ignorant christains who say that because they dont understand Muslims. I have learned a lot from my Muslim neighbor and I have read the book of Koran ,which my neighbor gave to me , I dont agree with it. Also my beliefs have changed over the years..to my brothers regret.. but its no ones problem but mine. My family escaped from Germany a long time ago due to religious persecution (We are not Jews) and because of the Nazis. For me I remain an Atheist now.
I have seen how cruel our so called God is.......God did not save my great grandma from the Nazis , and she was a christain woman who never hurt a fly.

Your Mind Is NOT Trickin nor Fairy Tale---SO GIT YO READ ON: I seeing today is seen all the nations of corruption has started to appeared only in the land of America which the continuing disagreement between the heads of the VARIOUS nations is referred to as CONFUSION and CONFLICT in the MIND itself called the Tower of Universal Babel! that how the flood of massive immigrants gonna destory the land of beautiful america..

I'M the only one I see. I'M the only one I read about.
I'M the only one that counts. I'M therefore - superior.

Originally posted by ckfarbes
I'M the only one I see. I'M the only one I read about.
I'M the only one that counts. I'M therefore - superior.

What are you... God?! Do your research before you make an ass out of yourself. :crazy:

Originally posted by Freaky
What are you... God?! Do your research before you make an ass out of yourself. :crazy:
Freaky, Yes i tell you the whole truth that you know I am "HE" there is none beside but I am! I don't care what you thinking that I am :crazy:NUTZ. For me, I don't think so, becasue I know what i doing and know what i talking...i know you are He too but you don't believe in yourself.. I am really sad that you are lost somewhere in the world.. Ask God mercy on you, save you from terror peoples

ckfarbes, please do not take this discussion personal.

Same for you Freaky. *winks*

Just value each other's opinions then we won't have to worry about some heat. :D

Originally posted by SilenceGold
ckfarbes, please do not take this discussion personal.

Same for you Freaky. *winks*

Just value each other's opinions then we won't have to worry about some heat. :D
SG, WOW YOUR DOING IS GOOD JOB TO HANDLE AND ABLE TO RE-SOLVE THIS ISSUES.. I WILL BRING PERSONAL DISCUSSION UP ON THIS THREAD TOPIC.. THANK YOU ,, APPLUASE YOU THAT YOUR DOING IS GREAT JOB.. KEEP UP! PEACE

WOOOSP, I MEAN I WON'T BRING MY PERSONAL DISCUSSION UPON THIS THREAD TOPIC .. SORRY !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back