Do you believe in God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
illustrator said:
The upside cross is know as "Saint John of the Cross". It's not from Pope John II. It's begin in 1500s, John help people to have a faith and great love.

sorry, that guy is pope. :locked:

Actually I honestly agree with Lunz. An upside down cross, is wrong.

The Catholic Church should be displaying the cross right side up, to represent Jesus. Who cares about Saint John, he is insignificant in comparison to God/Jesus. That is the one thing I really don't like about the Catholic, putting their "Saints" up on a pedestal, praying to them, etc

Ginette said:
Lunz, are you suggesting that ALL Christians are satanists?

Within the one Christian faith, there are many different groups, called 'denominations'. Although they share the same basic beliefs, or creed, the way they do things can be very different.

Anglican, Baptist, Catholic (Roman Catholic), Independent Evangelical, Methodist, Orthodox, Quaker etc

The Bible shares that there is only one way that each of us can become a Child of God, or what most commonly is called a Christian. Ephesians 2:8-10 is one set of verses that clearly show that it is by faith we accept Christ and not by any one’s works. Those who have accepted Christ, and Christ alone, are adopted into His family.

A Christian should know his doctrine well enough to be able to recognize not only what is true, but also what is false in a religious system (1 Pet. 3:15; 2 Tim. 2:15).

There are many different types of people or groups that claim to be Christians.
Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Christian Science, Unity, The Way International, Church of Scientology.

Nevertheless, what makes something non-Christian is when it denies the essential doctrines of the Bible.

Jesus warned us that in the last days false Christs and false prophets would arise and deceive many (Matt. 24:24). The Lord knew that there would be a rise of the spirit of Antichrist (1 John 4:1-3) in the last days. Its manifestation is here in the forms of Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses, and the New Age Movement, among others.

I would appreciate it if you didn't lump all Christians in one pile.
Before you start calling us devil worshippers take a good long look at your "religion."

thats not what im saying. im just suggestin. that is different.

according the historic....

illumina.gif

illustrator said:
Catholic Pope isn't allow to be marry. That Saint John was marriage. You got the wrong person. :lol:

There is only John Pope I in early 1900s.

if he dont allow to be marry, how can he experience about love and sex from god's gift? no wonder, guardian of the priestly life. Servers of the priests were no longer women but now were replaced by children. Just recently a scandal erupted in Princeton New Jersey with accusations of teachers molesting boys, in the local boys choir.

illustrator,

1 Corinthians 7:1

1. Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.

It goes on to say, to avoid fornication, a man should have a wife. But primarily the Biblical perspective is, that it is good that a man not touch a woman. So then if the religious cannot touch a woman and they cannot remain celibate, what are they going to touch?

LUNZ said:
wadc_mapsmall.gif

Washington D.C. An untrained eye might not see the Luciferic connection in this map.

wadc_map02.gif

Map of Washington D.C. with outlined Luciferic design. The White House makes up the southern most tip of the Goathead.

wtau.gif

And, just as the White House forms the southern point of the Goathead Pentagram, so the Capitol forms the head of Satan. Shockingly, the meaning is also the same. The Southern point of the Goathead Pentagram represented the spirit of Satan reaching into the mind of the goathead, the bunny's head represents the same meaning. In other words, both the Executive and the Legislative Branches of Government are to be controlled by Satan.
Prez Bush is satan and he is christain. OMG!

Yep, I know alot about the President Bush and even his father... and before his father as well. Almost all presidents are Rhodes Scholars/Illuminati leaders. And, even some of them involved in snatchin' children to sacrifice their god, "Phoenix/Owl" (an Egyptian Symbolic) in California somewhere. They are gatherin' to join together and worship their god... their god is about 9 or more feet tall in statue. It's why there were so many missin' children in this now days for their personal sacrifice to their "strange" gods. I just discovered that Wesley Clark wants to run for the President ... ahh, alias he is a Rhodes Scholar, too ! Former President Clinton, himself, is a Rhodes Scholar as well. Most of them are Illuminati leaders ...they're mind-controlled leaders and we are their puppets with the string attached. Didn't you happen notice that green dollar have a small "owl" image on it somewhere ? It's their god and the money they worship. No wonder they don't like poor families/ middle-class families...only the rich people they love.

CyberRed said:
Yep, I know alot about the President Bush and even his father... and before his father as well. Almost all presidents are Rhodes Scholars/Illuminati leaders. And, even some of them involved in snatchin' children to sacrifice their god, "Phoenix/Owl" (an Egyptian Symbolic) in California somewhere. They are gatherin' to join together and worship their god... their god is about 9 or more feet tall in statue. It's why there were so many missin' children in this now days for their personal sacrifice to their "strange" gods. I just discovered that Wesley Clark wants to run for the President ... ahh, alias he is a Rhodes Scholar, too ! Former President Clinton, himself, is a Rhodes Scholar as well. Most of them are Illuminati leaders ...they're mind-controlled leaders and we are their puppets with the string attached. Didn't you happen notice that green dollar have a small "owl" image on it somewhere ? It's their god and the money they worship. No wonder they don't like poor families/ middle-class families...only the rich people they love.

im glad you knew their background and all that. have you heard the person who author the books. "david icke"? if so, he has wonderful information about them and all that.

LUNZ said:
http://www.stormbringer.tv/misc/gov/washington/pics/wadc_mapsmall.gif[IMG]

Washington D.C. An untrained eye might not see the Luciferic connection in this map.

[IMG]http://www.stormbringer.tv/misc/gov/washington/pics/wadc_map02.gif[IMG]

Map of Washington D.C. with outlined Luciferic design. The White House makes up the southern most tip of the Goathead.

[IMG]http://www.stormbringer.tv/misc/gov/washington/pics/wtau.gif[IMG]

And, just as the White House forms the southern point of the Goathead Pentagram, so the Capitol forms the head of Satan. Shockingly, the meaning is also the same. The Southern point of the Goathead Pentagram represented the spirit of Satan reaching into the mind of the goathead, the bunny's head represents the same meaning. In other words, both the Executive and the Legislative Branches of Government are to be controlled by Satan.
Prez Bush is satan and he is christain. OMG![/QUOTE]

Then I am surprise that every president from 1800s to present turn evil. :eek:

If Al Gore become presidents. Could he be too much? :roll:

LUNZ said:
im glad you knew their background and all that. have you heard the person who author the books. "david icke"? if so, he has wonderful information about them and all that.

Oh, yes I have. I've read about David Icke. It's a good place to research. By the way, have you heard "Alex Jones" ? He's a good one, too. He has his own website at www.infowars.com . I know some people don't like to read that link, because it bothers them or they thinks it's all ridiculous. It's up to people to remain and be "blind" or "deaf" or "mute"....just like 3 wise monkeys !

LUNZ said:
wadc_mapsmall.gif

wadc_map02.gif

wtau.gif

Prez Bush is satan and he is christain. OMG!
I read that in a book. Very interesting indeed! :thumb:

That's why I wonder what's really going on with the history behind our government.

LUNZ said:
illustrator,

1 Corinthians 7:1

1. Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.

It goes on to say, to avoid fornication, a man should have a wife. But primarily the Biblical perspective is, that it is good that a man not touch a woman. So then if the religious cannot touch a woman and they cannot remain celibate, what are they going to touch?
If that's true, then we'd all be dead by now since no mating is occuring and we'd be bred out of existence.!

CyberRed said:
Oh, yes I have. I've read about David Icke. It's a good place to research. By the way, have you heard "Alex Jones" ? He's a good one, too. He has his own website at www.infowars.com . I know some people don't like to read that link, because it bothers them or they thinks it's all ridiculous. It's up to people to remain and be "blind" or "deaf" or "mute"....just like 3 wise monkeys !

3 wise monekys? hahahh! exactly!
i know nothing about alex jones, but i have been around on infowar.com before.

VamPyroX said:
I read that in a book. Very interesting indeed! :thumb:

That's why I wonder what's really going on with the history behind our government.

hornsbush.jpg

bushdevilshadow.jpg

bushhitler2.jpg

:ugh2:

illustrator said:
I guess, I am just being flex. I can touch women. :)

Can you be more specific what you mean about "I can touch women" ? lol

Always using the one verse out of an entire passage. Please, I beg, read in whole!

1 Now concerning the things about which you wrote, it is good for a man not to touch a woman.
2 But because of immoralities, each man is to have his own wife, and each woman is to have her own husband.
3 The husband must fulfill his duty to his wife, and likewise also the wife to her husband.
4 The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does; and likewise also the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does.
5 Stop depriving one another, except by agreement for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer, and come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

See why the "not touching" is "good"? to devote yourself to prayer, to show self control. It would be "good" if people were strong, but they are not. So it says to not "hold out" on your wife/husband for too long.

It does not say to never touch a woman.

And any grown individual touching a child in a sexual way is wrong.

Why is the upside down cross representing St. John of the Cross?
Is it in relation to the crucifiction of (Simon) Peter?

DreamSlayer said:
Why is the upside down cross representing St. John of the Cross?
Is it in relation to the crucifiction of (Simon) Peter?

Yes, it related to the cruification of Peter (Simon). He died on the upside-down cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back