Do You Believe in Ghosts ? Evil Spirits ?

Do You Believe in Ghosts ? Evil Spirits ?

• YES

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • NO

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And, you said that out loud ? :jaw:
Yeah! I said it out loud!

Uh oh... I feel rumbling going on. I think the sky is opening up and hell is gonna break loose! :eek:

Oh, wait... it was me. I farted. Never mind. ;)

Yeah! I said it out loud!

Uh oh... I feel rumbling going on. I think the sky is opening up and hell is gonna break loose! :eek:

Oh, wait... it was me. I farted. Never mind. ;)
That explained the smell...brimstone - was it??:fart:

There is no hell !! Everybody goes to the same heaven !!​

You think there's NO hell ? Ok, I will tell you what hell is like.

Hell is a place where God is not, where ALL comforts and blessings are absent. Matthew 22:13 and 25:30 describe it as " outer darkness, " where there is " weepin' and gnashin' of teeth." Revelation 20:10 says, " And the devil who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burnin' sulfur.... and will be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Hell was not made for people, but for the devil and his demons ( Matthew 25:41 ). Yet all who refuse God's offer of salvation and forgiveness will end up there. We can be sure God is not just tryin' to scare us; He is warnin' us to avoid hell at all costs.

The Bible says, " It is appointed for men to die ONCE, but after this the judgment " ( Hebrews 9:27 ). God " has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness " ( Acts 17:31 ).

Do not let it surprise you when you find out there's hell when you die. Be sure that you read this message and keep that in mind for you to remember. Don't tease yourself on this one, because you will NEVER get out of there.

You think there's NO hell ? Ok, I will tell you what hell is like.

Hell is a place where God is not, where ALL comforts and blessings are absent. Matthew 22:13 and 25:30 describe it as " outer darkness, " where there is " weepin' and gnashin' of teeth." Revelation 20:10 says, " And the devil who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burnin' sulfur.... and will be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Hell was not made for people, but for the devil and his demons ( Matthew 25:41 ). Yet all who refuse God's offer of salvation and forgiveness will end up there. We can be sure God is not just tryin' to scare us; He is warnin' us to avoid hell at all costs.

The Bible says, " It is appointed for men to die ONCE, but after this the judgment " ( Hebrews 9:27 ). God " has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness " ( Acts 17:31 ).

Do not let it surprise you when you find out there's hell when you die. Be sure that you read this message and keep that in mind for you to remember. Don't tease yourself on this one, because you will NEVER get out of there.

Ohhh man! I read it! AMEN!!! Be ready when go die!

There is no hell !! Everybody goes to the same heaven !!​

Yes, It does have hell, Bible said KJV here

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Yes, It does have hell, Bible said KJV here

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
No, that's men believing in hell.

BTW, Is a bible written in english really believable..???

That explained the smell...brimstone - was it??:fart:
Yeah, I ate a box of matches. It worked. I can see the ghosts running for their lives.

Oh, wait... those weren't ghosts. Those were shadows left from people taking off so fast. ;)

Nothing in the bible can be proven, that's why it's called faith. Not fact.

There are some parts that have been proven real. Others, they are close to finding the facts. They have also dates to back everything up too. They also knowthere was a flood, but they believe it was more of a local event then a world. Then again, most other religions has the flooding dating around the same time frame

There are some parts that have been proven real. Others, they are close to finding the facts. They have also dates to back everything up too. They also knowthere was a flood, but they believe it was more of a local event then a world. Then again, most other religions has the flooding dating around the same time frame
Which parts are proven?

Well, as Jesus wept bec soo many people going to hell bec of unbeliefs. Its true, hell is only for Satan and demons, where God wants all people to be with Him, but the refusal of God's offers and unbelief. As Book of Psalm said that when people mock, then God will mock those who mocks and refuse to hear those who cry for help, bec of their unbeliefs. Does God wants that? No. His love is so great, that's why Jesus died, why, His blood to cover and cleanse us from sin, bec no sin be able to enter of His holiness. With all the mock and debauchery will pay a terrible price unless if a person acknowledge of wrong attitude and ask for forgiveness. It isn't easy way to say that. I myself sadden if some of you thinking there is no big deal and mock about it. It isn't a funny business. I can identify how Jesus felt.

I can take snowwhite and most of it can be proven..

The value of a book for me lies in the number of inconsistencies...
If I would live by a book, it should be correct. Without nonsense.

I'll give you another example....

Read Gospel of Matthew and Gospel of Luke, and note down the specifics of the birth of Jesus...

Luke says that Jesus was born during the sensus of Quirinius. This is 6 CE (Common Era)
Matthew tells that Jesus was born during the reign of King herod who died in 4 BCE (Before the Commen Era)
This is a 10-year difference.

Luke is even contradicting himself.
John and Jesus were conceived during the reign of Herod, but he portraits mary at the census of Quirinus.... a 10-year pregnancy!

Info from:
"The Jesus Mysteries" - Timothy Freke & Peter Gandy
Gospel Thruth - p.141

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back