Do you accept your co-worker's Facebook friend request?

i don't accept the co worker to be friend in 'Facebook due of
favorism. i found my boss and a co worker are in the hot water... (thanks god i don't accept their request.)

I hope they both get fired. :lol:

I'm getting sick of Facebook it addictive and not healthy whatever happen to seeing someone in person.

I'm getting sick of Facebook it addictive and not healthy whatever happen to seeing someone in person.
Frankly I would love to but because I tend (or did) to move around a lot it's a little hard to do. I've met some wonderful people via online and believe me there's a few I would love to see in person on a more regular basis.

But I'll take what I can get.

I had 2 or so..but one deleted me cuz she quit not working at cvs for 2 years now... so not worth to keep me on but she's on my instragm that's it :) but if i ever find better job but no I will not add any more cuz it's like putting myself at risk if I talk about job or something so no.. :)

I do not accept any of my co-workers FB request, and of course I told them my reason in a person and most of my co-workers disappointed and called me weird because they are friends with other co-workers on FB except me. I do have boundary limits.

What about you?
Do you add or accept your coworker's fb request?

:hmm:

Some yes, some no. There is some on FB I used to work with over 20 years ago but none from the past 15 years or so. I've seen some with over 4,000 "friends" like its a popularity contest or something its annoying. I didn't even add my brother when he tried.

How about your co worker (some do tattle) or supervisor found out that you called in sick and actually you were too busy installing turbocharger in your car. Next day your boss asked you to stop by at office and have to sign the termination letter. :shock:

Oh no, they should not mind if you added turbo in your free time.

I friend with my former co-workers after they lost or quit job. :D

Some yes, some no. There is some on FB I used to work with over 20 years ago but none from the past 15 years or so. I've seen some with over 4,000 "friends" like its a popularity contest or something its annoying. I didn't even add my brother when he tried.

my sis and bro are on my facebook but they hide their friends from me cuz I can be nosy on their friends.. lol that how I am.. :laugh2:

I accept people that I know friend requests. I have nothing to hide.

How about your co worker (some do tattle) or supervisor found out that you called in sick and actually you were too busy installing turbocharger in your car. Next day your boss asked you to stop by at office and have to sign the termination letter. :shock:

Aha! So that's why you don't let coworkers join your FB. You call out sick but really go to the beach.

J/k

Yes, I friend my coworkers and my boss.

I do not accept any of my co-workers FB request, and of course I told them my reason in a person and most of my co-workers disappointed and called me weird because they are friends with other co-workers on FB except me. I do have boundary limits.

What about you?
Do you add or accept your coworker's fb request?

:hmm:
Did your boss request friend to you? no? then you don't have to add co-workers in your facebook. you are not weird but they are weird. You have a right to have your own boundary limits. Why can't they learn how to make friends in person with you before they taking of advantaging your facebook. you dont have to add them if you dont know them very well. they need to learn how to know your personalities than what they see on your facebook personality. so you can learn from them in person before fb.

Back