do u believe in supertitous? like the friday 13th....

yagazn

Reaction score
Do u believe in supertitious?

Some people thinks friday the 13th can be bad luck.
next month june 13th.

Anyway, my deaf friend and I were offended by some hearie people believe that someone born deaf/hoh are not normal and jinx too. That was a long time ago. me and my friend thinks what hearie person believe is stupid.

13 is just a number.
have you notice all the hotel don't have 13 floors?.

movie "1303" with john cusack.

IDK. Maybe yes or no. Idk. *shrug*

i will never forget that date, i got ACL from football in 1998 in HOMECOMING GAME. AND, i got bad sprain ankle from BASKETBALL in 2000 in PLAYOFF GAME in league.

Bad luck, indeed?

Superstition? Not really.

I might joke about it, but hardly.

I'm familiar with a lot of superstition... and how they're harmless.

A lot of hotels that have more than 13 floors don't use #13 in the elevators. For instance, a 15-floor hotel will have 1st floor to 16th floor (... 11, 12, 14, 15, 16).

People avoid houses and license plates that are numbered 666.

Here's something interesting... if 13 is an unlucky number, that would make the United States of America an EXTREMELY unlucky country! The United States was founded on 13 colonies. There are 13 of many things on a $1 bill. ;)

I don't believe in "luck", good or bad.

I don't really believe in supertitions. However, it's funny because when one thing happens after another, it might seem like it is really happening but it all comes down to a coincidence.

I don't believe in superstitions, no, though some people think I do.
I get bad feelings if I don't do things the way I normally do, I KNOW nothing can happen, but I still do it the same way because it makes me more comfortable.

Like I always leave my shoes side by side, properly 'matched' like I would wear them, and I place them in front of me the same way when I am going to put them on, and I always put the right one in first. I get a little paranoid if I break my routines, (I have a lot of them, probably OCD... haha) but I know reasonably that nothing should happen if I do break one.

Yep I do, because I guess growing up in italian family have already affect me about superstitions, Some superstitions were known to happen good or bad luck.

Superstition? Not really.

I might joke about it, but hardly.

I'm familiar with a lot of superstition... and how they're harmless.

A lot of hotels that have more than 13 floors don't use #13 in the elevators. For instance, a 15-floor hotel will have 1st floor to 16th floor (... 11, 12, 14, 15, 16).

People avoid houses and license plates that are numbered 666.

Here's something interesting... if 13 is an unlucky number, that would make the United States of America an EXTREMELY unlucky country! The United States was founded on 13 colonies. There are 13 of many things on a $1 bill. ;)

a friend of mine told me that a phone company asked if she want her phone change to 666-0000 and she was, "nooooo way". my friend's nephew who was born on 6-6-06. remind me of movie "omen".

IDK. Maybe yes or no. Idk. *shrug*

i will never forget that date, i got ACL from football in 1998 in HOMECOMING GAME. AND, i got bad sprain ankle from BASKETBALL in 2000 in PLAYOFF GAME in league.

Bad luck, indeed?

really. i don't think that's bad luck. it was just happened.

well

the last time i ate El Pollo Loco, i became life-threateningly ill with food poisoning, vomited up all the contents of my stomach and intestines and about 3 gallons of water until 5 am the next morning, went to the emergency room where i ran into the last person i ever wanted to see again in my life, spent 4 days in a hospital bed and received a $4000 bill for my care.

should i be superstitious about El Pollo Loco?

No...

During college and spa resorts time, some students and patients refused to accept the room door number 13. I am only one person who accept number 13 because anyone refused... I consider it as just numbers... :)

Yes!!

I was offered to a new dorm door number 13, I asked them to find another room for me!!

My niece was born on Friday the 13th!!

I don't believe in superstitions. There is usually a reason behind superstitions. For example, if you break a mirror, it is said you get X years bad luck. This probably grew into a superstition, because once upon a time mirror's were so expensive it would take X years to buy another one.

Remember, if a black cat crosses your path, it is bad luck... So, you should immediately walk across the road where you can get hit by a truck instead..:)

nah I dont..

I have black cat and his name is Black Shadow. I always crossed his path. nothing happened to me..

My sister and my niece was born on Friday the 13th. They are fine. They werent bad luck. They are good luck to us. :)

Superstition? I think they exist on paranoids and feed people's emotions on certain stuffs. oh well

Yes I have a black cat, too. Her name is Blacky... I heard that it bring bad luck when I own a black cat but I ignore it and love Blacky what she is.

Did you know the history about the people who beleive red hair as evil, witch, bad luck etc? They excuted red hair girls only because they beleive red hair is evil, bad luck, witch, etc. which is really sad.

I heard it was bad luck to open an umbrella inside a building/room. So I wanted to try and see. (Hence, curiousity killed the cat phrase).

I opened it...and WHAM! Without meaning to, I poked my eye and gave myself a black eye.

I don't know if it is a superstitious thing, but I sure ain't ever gonna do that again! ;

Back