Divorce

Mine only took 6 weeks.

Divorce process is different for each couple ..all depends on assets, child custody and so on.

Just passed 4 year anniversary of my divorce. One more year, I ll be single longer than I was married LOL

OMG, divorce rate is going up....:jaw: so many divorces....

TweetyBird said:
i seprated my ex hubby since 2000 and been almost 4 yrs so finally i got divorce papers yesterday and signed my name today and senttttttttt!!! i was only married my ex hubby for one yr and half thats alll

Tweety -- why did it take so long for the divorce to be finalized qq i thought on average up to 1 year (if kids are involved)

TweetyBird said:
i seprated my ex hubby since 2000 and been almost 4 yrs so finally i got divorce papers yesterday and signed my name today and senttttttttt!!! i was only married my ex hubby for one yr and half thats alll

how long you know each other before into marriage?

that's why I ain't gonna get married til I feel comfortable with the person that i live with then get married LATER cuz of $$$ is :crazy: when it comes to weddings and divorce so blah...

Fly Free said:
Tweety -- why did it take so long for the divorce to be finalized qq i thought on average up to 1 year (if kids are involved)
oh well in alabama are different than other state... okay, i been wait on my ex hubby to pay for this cuz of he who wanna divorced me so he paid for it i wont.. so he keep on spend the $$ on beer or whatever and travels.. so he begged me to pay for it hell no, i told him he better pay for this shyt... after seprated, we didnt speak for one yr later cuz of he cheated on me for that.. so we talked short, we were cold each other.. until last year i went legal aid in march 2003 but never hear from them so i looked for lawyer but he was lousy one so jon fed up and went lawyer last friday and paid it off and the lawyer sent me papers which was yesterday so i signed at bank cuz of need someone watch me like witness.. then i sent to lawyer today.. that why...

illustrator said:
how long you know each other before into marriage?
i know him since 1991 at high school... until in 1996 we dated for 5 months, we broke up.. so until in 1998 we work it out again, then we started serious we dated on feb 1998, until until aug, he asked me marry him so we discuss we like married in dec 30, 1998... so we did.. until in 1999, he cheated on me and beated me up until 2000 july 29, 2000, my good friend bring UHAUL and took me and stuff moved out cuz of she saw my burised on my mouth and jaw.. so she pissed off then came and helped me out and moved out with her... my ex hubby wanna divorce me so i say go ahead.... i am not paid for that.. that how

sequoias said:
OMG, divorce rate is going up....:jaw: so many divorces....

*Noddin'* You better believe it! :mrgreen: Elizabeth Taylor divorced 8 times and she is worse than me. lol

Mine was only 15 minutes to make the agreement at Family Probate Court. We had an unconsent divorce which we do not pay any penny.

We do not have any valuable like a house, stock market, etc...

Thanks God !

CyberRed said:
*Noddin'* You better believe it! :mrgreen: Elizabeth Taylor divorced 8 times and she is worse than me. lol

Your divorced was 7 times ??? :deal: They dump you because you are lack of experience how to rub their noses. :tsk:

TweetyBird said:
oh well in alabama are different than other state... okay, i been wait on my ex hubby to pay for this cuz of he who wanna divorced me so he paid for it i wont.. so he keep on spend the $$ on beer or whatever and travels.. so he begged me to pay for it hell no, i told him he better pay for this shyt... after seprated, we didnt speak for one yr later cuz of he cheated on me for that.. so we talked short, we were cold each other.. until last year i went legal aid in march 2003 but never hear from them so i looked for lawyer but he was lousy one so jon fed up and went lawyer last friday and paid it off and the lawyer sent me papers which was yesterday so i signed at bank cuz of need someone watch me like witness.. then i sent to lawyer today.. that why...

ahh gotcha -- sounds like in other words the ex hubby was being an asshole for 4 years *smh* -- at least im glad u are happier now that the divorce is finalized! :D

Fly Free said:
ahh gotcha -- sounds like in other words the ex hubby was being an asshole for 4 years *smh* -- at least im glad u are happier now that the divorce is finalized! :D
PAH! thats right!!! he was asshole before but right now he changed lot that better!!! so i wont be stress abt this divorced anymore!! now i am tweety bird freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :wave:

Sabrina said:
Your divorced was 7 times ??? :deal: They dump you because you are lack of experience how to rub their noses. :tsk:

lmao :rofl: Naah.. they were the ones who lacked their experiences how to be a manhood ! I dumped them for it ! :P

Back