Disneyworld for Christmas Vacation

hohDougRN

Reaction score
I am going to Orlando from December 16th until the 25th to be with my family and enjoy Disneyworld, and of course WARMTH! I can't wait for the warmth (its 30 degrees and snowing heavily as I type!). Hope to get a bit of golf in as well, but most my time will be spent at the parks in Disney with my family. I hope to take lots of pictures to share with all of you when I get back to Utah. Are there any ADers round there in Orlando while I'm down there??????

HOHDougRN have a great time in Orlando enjoying the warm weather. Disneyworld seems like so much fun. One year my family and I went to Disneyland on Christmas Day we had a blast.

Have a safe trip and share some pics with us. Enjoy the snow while you can hehee and Florida here you come. One more thing don't forget the suntan lotion :giggle:

Thank You very much ocean. I look at weather forecast for here for this next week and doesn't look like over 32 degrees once! Making me want to be there now....it will be hard week waiting for warming.

Doug,

Wishes you have great fun hang around w/your family along in Florida..
I'm envy you.. LOL nah, Plenty time for me and will attend Florida near the future..

When r u done your vacation and bring your pictures here..
Lovely view your vacation pictures.. :)

im been went Florida for Walt Disney World in 1990's and its so amazing and also with my mom,grandma and me,Aaron in 1992 they later have family summer 1998 with aunt and uncle and cousins also join!

Have a good time there! ;) don't get burn by sun! :):)

Wow, that's awesome, I hope you and your family have an amazing time at Disneyworld. I would love to see some pictures since I have never been to Disneyworld.

Have a great time in Orlando, Florida. I been there so MANY times growing up since I have cousins and unle, and an aunt live in FLa so been to diseny world many times and I still love it. Now that I have a child when she older, I will take her to visit Fla too.

Disney

Dear Friend,
I just got back from Disney last friday. Yeah I live about 40 minutes from it. I have included a link below for you to plan your dining as the prices at disney are horrendous. I have a few ideas and kid friendly tips I would like to talk to you about.

Dining at Walt Disney World

My email is: chasityandtj@aol.com

I hope to hear from you soon. If you have any questions, please let me know. Also, I am on my myspace page 24/7. My myspace page is:

MySpace.com - CHASITY LYNN - 27 - Female - LAKELAND, Florida - www.myspace.com/chasityandtj

I am going to Orlando from December 16th until the 25th to be with my family and enjoy Disneyworld, and of course WARMTH! I can't wait for the warmth (its 30 degrees and snowing heavily as I type!). Hope to get a bit of golf in as well, but most my time will be spent at the parks in Disney with my family. I hope to take lots of pictures to share with all of you when I get back to Utah. Are there any ADers round there in Orlando while I'm down there??????

A Christmas vacation in Disney-world beats being in Ohio where I'm at. I envy you. Have a wonderful time, take pictures for us. ;)

Hey Doug...........have fun while you're here. It's been quite warm lately!!!

You will love it, we would love to go back to diseyworld, IT is so awsome. I know some people do not care for it, but we sure do alright. We are now looking for ward to deaf cruise isn 2009 to Meixica Rivera Cruise, We were on the one last fall. That was a good trip.

You will have a hard time leaving that area. IT s a good way to be with the family. :fingersx:

Back