Didn't you know....?

I'm not ready for Christmas due to moving to Australia in December.

OFF TOPIC AS WELL:
SG where are you living now? I thought you were in the States or Canada? I wouldnt worry about packing too many winter clothes right now though -- they are in their summer holidays right now. Which I admit would be weird for me to adjust to coming from the northern hemisphere.

Good luck on the move!

OFF TOPIC:

Then welcome to Australia, it looks like we are going to have a brand new prime minister for Australia. ;)

Thank you. :) Looks like the Labour govt gonna win.

OFF TOPIC AS WELL:
SG where are you living now? I thought you were in the States or Canada? I wouldnt worry about packing too many winter clothes right now though -- they are in their summer holidays right now. Which I admit would be weird for me to adjust to coming from the northern hemisphere.

Good luck on the move!

Dixie,

Right now I am living in New Zealand. I wish I was moving to USA or Canada. The only adjusting is the Australia's hottest summer as they go up to 105 F or more, which I have never been in that kind of hot temp summer.

Thanks. :)

State: Western Australia

SG, good luck with moving to my turf, the good ole Westy. Hope you will be here before christmas so you can see all the decorations & lights on people's homes and in shops. They are very pretty. I hope we will meet up somedays. You will be my first Aders to meet. :D

The weather here is getting hot. I think we had 37 deg Celsuis yesterday and on Friday. Sometimes we get up to 45 deg C and that usually in Jan-Feb. I hope you can withstand our hot climate. :lol:

SG, good luck with moving to my turf, the good ole Westy. Hope you will be here before christmas so you can see all the decorations & lights on people's homes and in shops. They are very pretty. I hope we will meet up somedays. You will be my first Aders to meet. :D

The weather here is getting hot. I think we had 37 deg Celsuis yesterday and on Friday. Sometimes we get up to 45 deg C and that usually in Jan-Feb. I hope you can withstand our hot climate. :lol:

Thanks Koala, yes I will be there before the Christmas. So I will see all the decorations and lights. heh :)

Yes we should meet up someday, ah would be neat to be your first Aders to meet. :) Yikes 45 C deg (113 F) is too far hot hah. I guess it will take a while to get used to your hot climate.

Changed of plan, I am not going to Africa, but will go to Queensland's Gold Coast on the 2nd January for the Australian Deaf Games. I will go there on my own - hiring a plane, hotel and a car!!!!

Hey Opal, have a fun time at Queensland. Enjoy your trip.

I am in Australia... it is so hot 109 F degrees (43 C degrees), been here over a week and a 1/2.

I am in Australia... it is so hot 109 F degrees (43 C degrees), been here over a week and a 1/2.

How is your move over to Perth? Is it good enough for you? ;)

Back