Didn't you know....?

I am not ready to think about Christmas plan yet but we know that we are planning to decorate Xmas things on 1st December as usual. I love those Christmas spirit... but....

€ € € € € € € € € € :Ohno:

I am not ready to think about Christmas plan yet but we know that we are planning to decorate Xmas things on 1st December as usual. I love those Christmas spirit... but....

€ € € € € € € € € € :Ohno:

But it is worth your christmas season ! ;)

Oh gosh! Christmas is NEXT month! :eek3: and no I am not ready for it. Most of the shops over here have their decorations up and even the street in good ole Perth have it up too. Soon I will have the christmas spirits in and I will be driving around admiring people's home with all the christmas lights and deccy on it. I love it. :)

Didn't you know that Christmas is just only a month away??? Are you looking forward to it???

Nope :) I look forward to Dec 22 this year. Look forward to tomorrow - 6 month review at work with salary review! Hope to get a nice fat raise and (and if I get the courge ask for an amplifier for the phone). Next week I visit a reallly good friend. :)

No christmas for me, I'll take solstice instead.

Oh gosh! Christmas is NEXT month! :eek3: and no I am not ready for it. Most of the shops over here have their decorations up and even the street in good ole Perth have it up too. Soon I will have the christmas spirits in and I will be driving around admiring people's home with all the christmas lights and deccy on it. I love it. :)

I love that too! :D It brings up the christmas spirits too!

When you get back from that, would you be able to show us some photos?

I am not sure, if I ever will come back to Iowa. There were times that I've always wanted to go back to Alaska. Sure, I will be able to show you guys some photos after I settle down in Alaska. :)

I love Christmas but buying the gifts for the family and friends can be a headache. I do worry about how much money I can spend out of my budget. My husband and I love to decorate the Christmas trimmings and putting up the Christmas tree. My husband and my two nephews will be putting up Christmas lightings on the eave of the roof. It brighten up the house and yard. I tried to send Christmas cards to family and friends. but need to send them early like right now instead of December. For now I want to say Happy Thanksgiving in United States and to my family in New Mexico U.S.A. Also for mass in the Church we will be celebrating Lent with wreath putting four candles (in the center of the wreath). So have a Happy Holidays and wish you good health and happiness. :cool2:

no i am not ready! lol... alot of stores like walmart already have their christmas decorations up and christmas tree is up and decorated too! i was like whoa! wow! haha... alot of christmas decorations outdoors are up too here in WVA.. big difference! i guess alot of people are in christmas spirit.. not me! :(

no i am not ready! lol... alot of stores like walmart already have their christmas decorations up and christmas tree is up and decorated too! i was like whoa! wow! haha... alot of christmas decorations outdoors are up too here in WVA.. big difference! i guess alot of people are in christmas spirit.. not me! :(

Don't worry, you will soon ;)

I am put off from how early all the stores etc. start all this Christmas commercialization....geez wait another month. It destroys all my Christmas spirit because by the first of December, I've already had enough.

Celebrating Lent in December??

I think I goof and I made the mistake that this is Lent during Christmas. I think It should be advent not Lent. Boy, where is my mind go and I am getting too old for that (meaning to think and remember). :giggle:

All I want pull my hairdo.... because my daughter's high demand her wish list.. LAPTOP (hell no way) I knew she's expecting using laptop in her bedroom.. I ain't allow her..
Still thinking something else what I can give to her... (sigh)

My son already gotten his xmas but unfortunally no where hide the box.. which it's HUGE.. Geez Whiz! how's smart my husband can hide but not working.. What gonna do w/this stupid huge box.. It's Gaming chair (come w/blast sounds plus vibrate inside the gaming chair) which it's cool... (chuckles)

New baby, Have not decide what I like to buy... er um... don't know yet.. I'd rather wait until baby born...

Have not decide what can I buy for my hubby's xmas.. Pretty tough one..

Mine wish list.. Yes so many things what I need... (chuckles) Let's hope my hubby can buy me nice Robe pjammy kept me warm and nice slippers... plus extra extreme nice hot bath bubbles box..

what are all the things your hubby loves and we could help give you some ideas maybe?????????

All I want pull my hairdo.... because my daughter's high demand her wish list.. LAPTOP (hell no way) I knew she's expecting using laptop in her bedroom.. I ain't allow her..

My son already gotten his xmas but unfortunally no where hide the box.. which it's HUGE.. Geez Whiz! how's smart my husband can hide but not working.. What gonna do w/this stupid huge box.. It's Gaming chair (come w/blast sounds plus vibrate inside the gaming chair) which it's cool... (chuckles)

New baby, Have not decide what I like to buy... er um... don't know yet.. I'd rather wait until baby born...

Mine wish list.. Yes so many things what I need... (chuckles) Let's hope my hubby can buy me nice Robe pjammy kept me warm and nice slippers... plus extra extreme nice hot bath bubbles box..

Something that your husband enjoys? How about some brand new BBQ ulities for your BBQ? Just an idea ;)

*nodding agreement* Danny, my oldest son want one, too. I said NO until he finish with his education and get job then... Computer in boys' room are strict FORBIDDEN until they finish with their education first. We are hoping to get other computer for Xmas because I am able to contact my online friends for the chat... Danny use computer mostly for his homework... Danny thought I would get other computer for his bedroom... I said NO, 2 computers could be in study room, not his bedroom... :giggle:

Do something sexy for him in the bedroom :naughty:

My wish list is other COMPUTER... :D

Yeah, my daughter made a list which I am not ready..

SIGH

Alan, my youngest son did the same, too.... oh well....

Danny, my oldest son want money and designer clothes...

mmmmhhhhh

Back