Did you know that...?

Did you know that... my daughter is right handed but bats left handed.

Me too. :) I am righthanded and bat and shoot lefthanded. :)

There are several Major Baseball players that are lefthanded but bat right. BUT.... they write righthanded! :)

Michael Vick can throw football in either arms and he chooses left cuz of strength and accurary. :)

I am actually ambidextrous. Siggy is almost identical with either hand...I also play golf left and right handed......I win alot of bets

My school classmate is ambidextrous., too. In baseball and softball, he throws and bats both. In hockey, he shoots both, but he chooses left cuz of great touch and big shot.

My school classmate is ambidextrous., too. In baseball and softball, he throws and bats both. In hockey, he shoots both, but he chooses left cuz of great touch and big shot.

I bat left and right.....If I want power I bat righthanded.....If I want high average I bat left handed.......Left handed batters also draw more walks than right handed batters

Did you know that around 6 billion people could fit in the state of Texas?

Did you know that a cheetah only goes up to over 60 mph for only 900 feet, they runs out of steam VERY quickly while an impala will outrun a cheetah by a mile.

Did you know that a cheetah only goes up to over 60 mph for only 900 feet, they runs out of steam VERY quickly while an impala will outrun a cheetah by a mile.

Yes. I learned it while watching Discovery program about cheetahs.

Did you know that WA state's electricity is powered mostly from hydroelectric power, which is about 80 percent of the electricity usage.

Did you know that pedal cycles have evolved to be mounted from the same side as with horse riding, where riders tend to prefer mounting from the left?

A/N: I recently watched a documentary about right- and left-handed traffic. Very interesting :cool2:

PS. Very good thread in my POV :D

Did you know that pedal cycles have evolved to be mounted from the same side as with horse riding, where riders tend to prefer mounting from the left?

A/N: I recently watched a documentary about right- and left-handed traffic. Very interesting :cool2:

I often wonder why the riders prefer to mount on horses from the left. :hmm:

I often wonder why the riders prefer to mount on horses from the left. :hmm:

I think it's because majority of humans are right-handers so.... :hmm:

Back