Did you know about deaf Olympic diver?

Of course, being deaf makes you do better in things that can be easily affected by surrounding sounds. In the Olympics, the crowd... cheering... etc... can be distracting for some people. When you're deaf, you can't hear anything... so you dive peacefully. ;)

Yeah, of course. I was a top shooter in some organizations with school for 3 years until I got busy with the college, unfortunately.

Yeah Diving is one of my favorite Olympic sports! I was so happy to see him! They said he always does the counting for them (it is synchronized diving), because he doesn’t get distracted. I love other cultures and languages so I always pay close attention to the counts to see if I can hear their words for numbers etc… when I heard him I couldn’t place the accent… then they said he was Deaf I was like OOOHHHH okay now I know. I thought it was german or Russian or something. LOL. I was kinda expecting his teammate the one he dives with to sign with him… but he didn’t. I was disappointed. He’s kinda cute too… LOL just a little side note from me.

It's bad news. Chris got 12 place for final. China is PIGGY for a GOLD!

Oh, how interesting it's a good thing u found out earlier before we know it. Ha ha ha.. pinky, that's silly pig.

Back