Did you have problems when people having parties next door?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
Like noises and stuff if you live in an apartment? Well.. my cousin in law Chris and Geoff Jr. are having a lot of people over in the apartment upstairs (we live downstairs) and I could feel the virbration already. My husband Jeremy is coming home from work soon and I am afraid it won't leave any more spaces for his car to park. Of course it is gonna be underage drinking upstairs but no drugs. I am just worried that if the cops come over and claim that we are responsible for the upstairs too and get in trouble for something we didnt do. I am getting ready to go out soon cuz Jeremy & I am going out to eat at AppleBee's and go to the mall and etc.

Any advices and suggestions here please..thanks! :)

Wildkatress -- if its occurring in an apt upstairs and its a possible underage party u arent responsible -- its the leaseholder of THAT apt who is responsible -- u also have the right to report the party to the police if u DO suspect underaged drinking party there as well

Yeah, those kids ought be reported for underage drinking and drugs, doesn't matter if drugs are involved or not.

EDIT- You could be arrested for not reporting underage drinking, if you know/are aware of such involved.

Last edited:
like i said in the PM wild, CALL the landlord IF he's close today then CALL the cops and get this party stopped u guys could end up getting hurt in the process, so just get the cops here to chill the party down and notify family members who have kids underage to get them home if they are too drunk we don't need another gross neglience lawsuits on anyone's hands!

what? no strippers included?

lol...anyway, like everyone else says, you have the right to contact the dounut lovers and let 'em break into chris's apartment and let 'em embarssass the fuck outta chris and make him suffer in jail and beg for you and jeremy to bail him out but he has to use his own money to bail him out first anyway lol

That is the reason we deafies escape from trouble is that because we don't make a sound. :lol: Of course underage drinking can lead to trouble. :roll:

My opition.. isn't suitable idea for that..

That biggest the problem.. issues..

I'd rather not like this..
If suppose under the age.. I'd rather supervisored.. to prevent not get trouble if cops comes in.. I'm charging responbile for that "unless least no booze/drugs" that reason for underage.. so.. If i'm not around.. then therefore not allowed them to stay my place for party as underage without supervisored. sorry!

Back