Did this woman lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, according to you, Banjo, it's very plausible she sat on Daddy's lap at age 20, 12, and 8 who watched together 3 different Olympics games in 1972, 1976, and 1984 when she was already busy with college life?

Her words, her responsibilities.

So, according to you, Banjo, it's very plausible she sat on Daddy's lap at age 20, 12, and 8 who watched together 3 different Olympics games in 1972, 1976, and 1984 when she was already busy with college life?

Wait until your daughters are 20 years old. I'm sure they'll be sitting on your lap too. You'll understand :)

Evil-Monkey-family-guy.jpg

YOU LIE!

It's a picture of the Evil Monkey from Family Guy who points at things with dramatic music. Probably would be a good avatar for a certain user.

And it's quite interesting that people want this thread to be locked up rather than discuss why would Michelle say those things when it's the most implausible thing she would say. Rather a campy little speech for the IOC officials who probably raised their eyebrows at her claims. Maybe even lost votes because of that?

yea that's true. it depends on what occassion is.

I'm sure any fathers wouldn't mind anytime, anywhere. Fathers still see their grown-up daughters as baby daughters :aw:

And it's quite interesting that people want this thread to be locked up rather than discuss why would Michelle say those things when it's the most implausible thing she would say. Rather a campy little speech for the IOC officials who probably raised their eyebrows at her claims. Maybe even lost votes because of that?

wow... possibly losing votes cuz of sitting on father's lap... you really are grasping for straws! We do not want to discuss about this with you because you keep framing this thread to pedophilia and a blatant lie with absolutely no proof at all.

This thread is now an EPIC FAIL!

Wait until your daughters are 20 years old. I'm sure they'll be sitting on your lap too. You'll understand :)

This isn't about me. And you're getting too personal....again..by involving my family again. Calvin made clear about that, too. :nono:

If you cannot discuss in a manner without involving other posters' families then you shouldn't be in here.

There is nothing unusual about a twenty-year-old woman sitting on her father's laps. I didn't say anything about plausibility regarding her story.

(shrugs)

This isn't about me. And you're getting too personal....again..by involving my family again. Calvin made clear about that, too. :nono:

If you cannot discuss in a manner without involving other posters' families then you shouldn't be in here.

oh please cry me a river. my post applies to ANY ADers with children and all fathers.

Exactly!!! She may have cost votes. Sitting on Daddy's lap is just an embelishment to give you warm fuzzy feelings but the time line cannot be over looked and I am sure a few knew rather quickly the story was not accurate. Michelle's fault or the promters, doesn't matter the responsiabilty falls on Michelle's shoulders and she shouldn't of spoke something that was obviously not the complete truth or was a mistake.

As the President's wife she has to do better than this, people expect better.

Jiro, that's an inexecusable justification. I never target anybody's families or their relationships in AD.

Banjo, not unusual? Er, ok.

I'd say it's unusual and implausible to have three different time events at three different age period at three different Olympics games all taking place on Daddy's lap?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back