Did this woman lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when 9-11 happened, I was shocked and saddened.

Then I got email from my best friend saying, "Sad... remember we went there together?"

Went there? I denied. I said no I have never been there. He insisted we did. I blamed him saying that he was not recalling correctly.

Seven years later, he found photos that he took of me at WTC and showed them to me. Oh well, I was there. I just don't remember at all. :(

Now, I tell people that I went to WTC although I don't recall it at all.

Does that make me a liar?

That's fine if you want to defend her gaffes and lies. Was it her fault or the teleprompter's? I think the IOC officials saw right through her story.

Why does it have to be anyone's fault? You are teribly quick to assign blame everywhere, except when it applies to yourself.

honey - this thread was already derailed before it started :lol:

Do you really want to listen to this crap? I feel like this thread is a place for perverts gather to around and gossip about Michelle sitting on daddy's lap :ugh:

Jiro is now a Janitor. I will clean this shit up! :mad2:

Well, have you PM him to find out if, he is married or have kids ? I don't think he is a pervert.

Let the MODS be the judges to decide since this AD is Alex's site afterall. :)

Good Lord, what a toxic thread. How come it wasn't locked long ago?

I remember when 9-11 happened, I was shocked and saddened.

Then I got email from my best friend saying, "Sad... remember we went there together?"

Went there? I denied. I said no I have never been there. He insisted we did. I blamed him saying that he was not recalling correctly.

Seven years later, he found photos that he took of me at WTC and showed them to me. Oh well, I was there. I just don't remember at all. :(

Now, I tell people that I went to WTC although I don't recall it at all.

Does that make me a liar?

No, it doesn't make you a liar, nor is anyone to blame for such. It is a well known and often occurring phenomenon.

well if you don't like our posts, put us on your ignore list :)

no hard feeling either.

I did not say about not likin' your posts. I am just seein' that some of you guys are jumpin' in a bandwagon against OP over his motives. This is not gettin' anywhere. That's all.

Well, have you PM him to find out if, he is married or have kids ? I don't think he is a pervert.

How would you know whether he is a pervert or not? Many perverts are married with children. Remember the guy in Vienna that kept his daughter locked in the basement, and fathered several children with her. He was married with children. Didn't make him any less a pervert.

He already told us. in here. out in public. :wave:

and as I said.... and reread this carefully - people who look too much into little things and then spend a lot of time framing it toward to sexual innuendo tend to be a pervert. We're all telling him to get his mind out of gutter.

beside - haven't you checked out news lately? There are thousands and thousands of fathers who are pedophiles and perverts. Many of them are your typical middle-class All-American type.... somebody that you would never thought he'd do this. My high school vice principal was charged with pedophilia and possession of marijuana. Mind you - my high school was ranked #1 in NJ for a couple years. This is in upper-class ritzy suburb area with million dollar mansions.

Are you putting words in mods' mouths too?

So according to you, it is perfectly okay for someone to put words into your mouth? You clearly condone his actions for doing so even though you didn't say so.

See what I'm doing here? I'm putting words into your mouth.

I have nothin' to say further since I like you. I think you are a nice person.

I did not say about not likin' your posts. I am just seein' that some of you guys are jumpin' in a bandwagon against OP over his motives. This is not gettin' anywhere. That's all.

And you have jumped on the opposite bandwagon. So it's okay for you, but not for anyone else? You really do think like kokonut.

How would you know whether he is a pervert or not? Many perverts are married with children. Remember the guy in Vienna that kept his daughter locked in the basement, and fathered several children with her. He was married with children. Didn't make him any less a pervert.

I've seen his site before.

And you have jumped on the opposite bandwagon. So it's okay for you, but not for anyone else? You really do think like kokonut.

You are wrong. I don't think like Kokonut. I am just seein' one side too many against one and I would like to know why they have to do that. What for ? That's like I am watchin' ping pong game back and forth -- with one group of ADers on the side and the opposite side was OP all by himself. Gee... this needs to stop.

I am out of this thread. :wave:

I've seen his site before.

His website would lead one to the conclusion that he is definately a man with unresolved issues, which could, in fact, result is certain sexual perversion. Sorry but his website proves nothing.

that's what I said before! That's why I said this thread needs to be locked since it's not going anywhere. Kokonut thinks this is some pervert shit and a lousy attempt to convince IOC. All of us think Michelle simply misspoke.

Discussion's over. What more needs to be discussed?

You are wrong. I don't think like Kokonut. I am just seein' one side too many against one and I would like to know why they have to do that. What for ? That's like I am watchin' ping pong game back and forth -- with one group of ADers on the side and the opposite side was OP all by himself. Gee... this needs to stop.

I am out of this thread. :wave:

so based on your post - you're agreeing with Kokonut's opinion on this issue?

Ha ha ha.... I will clean this shyt up...ha ha
Oh....it's quite odd that one would admit to being biased (The Right BIAS Idiot Awards) and then try and convince others he/she is not. Bias views are not intellectual by nature. They are derived from loyalty as in sports teams. A bias toward you favorite sport team.....involves ZERO intelligence. The same can be applied toward political bias. Simply rooting for one's team with no regard to serious intellectual thought. Which definitely defines Ann Coulter...the infamous R. Limbaugh and others. They speak in a shrill manner...very telling....does hysterical come to mind??? Is hysterical a sign of intelligence in some circles???
I look at both sides.......try and imagine the others point of view etc. then I know I have givin it some serious intellectual thought. Not just rah rah for a favorite team.
Being admittedly biased is not something to brag about in politics. The world changes and situations change. Hence the two parties exchanging hands so often.

honey - this thread was already derailed before it started :lol:

Do you really want to listen to this crap? I feel like this thread is a place for perverts to gather around and gossip about Michelle sitting on daddy's lap :ugh:

Jiro is now a Janitor. I will clean this shit up! :mad2:

describe the photo, please.

The photo is of a woman and a dog; the woman representing the people who post in these threads and the dog representing the thread starter. The woman picks up the dog's frisbee, and the dog is in the air with its mouth opened going towards the woman. The captioning states: "REGRET: You shouldn't have touched his f***ing frisbee, b*tch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back