Depression

Jump in the HOT, steamy, LONG bathtub- relax.. let your mind float.. and relieve your drepression in need for statisfication, then you should be fine hopefully.

Cheers

'Shrink' sounds a bit rude. Anyway, thanks for supporting me. :)
I don't know if depression topic has been bought up in this forum before but I had to do it for the sake of myself and the other who has the same problem.

Originally posted by Strawberry
Jump in the HOT, steamy, LONG bathtub- relax.. let your mind float.. and relieve your drepression in need for statisfication, then you should be fine hopefully.

Will try that! ;)

It was brought up few months ago. We all share experiences and support eachother. I hope you'll do fine.

there re easy to ease the depression is to write down the napkins or papers or journal u might could burn it.. or whatever.. it culd helps.. i told that to my guy friend which he had gone tho with his ex gf.. :dunno: try my best to help him out and its works! :)

Originally posted by PSORules79
Funny, why didn't you take this route before ?

a shrink is not a doctor, but a psychologist.
quit bickering PSO, barnettgs was just wondering about his situation... medications isn't the answer for everything, to be quite honest, I hate medication. Medications doesn't cure anything but help make people feel better, not cure. BTW I think you should go see a psychologist before you can go on bickering people...

Funny, why didn't you take this route before ?

a shrink is not a doctor, but a psychologist.

A shrink has a doctorage degree? Then he should be referred as Dr. X, right?

Barnett, did that bubble bath help you to relax? Let us know :) Just ignore PSO, ok, ya hear, Barnett? ;)

Barnettgs was kindly asking for tips on how to cope with depression, and some of you have to ruin his thread. That is very rude and disrespectful. From this point on, I'm not going to hesitate to give out warnings. Stay on topic, people!

Originally posted by kuifje75

Barnett, did that bubble bath help you to relax? Let us know :) Just ignore PSO, ok, ya hear, Barnett? ;)

it's "Doctorate" not "doctorage"

Right but Doctors treats patients

Psychologist counsels patients. Big difference.

Originally posted by kuifje75

Thanks...I will be doing it tonight. ;)

Also thanks Alex for understanding.

Last edited:
Barnettgs- Today thousand of people who had that kind of problems like you got.

Maybe it'd better idea for you to go see a counselor to talk about things and they d might help you to sort things out.

Plus, I had an anti depression medicine before and I do not know what it is like.

Anyway only a best way is not to think much negative because it can lead you to have be depressed more.

Originally posted by eternity
Barnettgs- Today thousand of people who had that kind of problems like you got.

Maybe it'd better idea for you to go see a counselor to talk about things and they d might help you to sort things out.

Plus, I had an anti depression medicine before and I do not know what it is like.

Anyway only a best way is not to think much negative because it can lead you to have be depressed more.

Agreed.

Agreed.

And you're the one who suggested that I have bipolar personality disorder!

I just wished that I should not have posted this thread, all is because of PSO!

I don't know why am I being put up with that crap! :mad2:

barnettgs - you can just ignore him because he doesn't have that kind of experiences. He doesnt have any idea what BPD is like, but dont give up by post anything in here. You can say something you d like to.

Originally posted by eternity
barnettgs - you can just ignore him because he doesn't have that kind of experiences. He doesnt have any idea what BPD is like, but dont give up by post anything in here. You can say something you d like to.

Actually, Eternity, I have a friend who suffers from BPD.

Ah, but you shouldn't assure barnettgs that he d might have BPD. It's kind of negative. Let's change to subject instead of neg.

ok let's change subject so Barnett can ask for help. i'm going to sleep for now so talk later.

BPD can be anything! I know one guy who's completely different. One moment, he's talking to me nicely. The next moment, he's an asshole to every person he crosses paths with.

First of all, PSOrules79 SUGGESTED that you MAY have Bipolar. He didn't CONFIRM it.

You don't have to get all worked up over it.

The reason why you can't put up with this nonsense is because you got mad in the first place.

So, chill out!

Back