Depression

Originally posted by Banjo
First of all, PSOrules79 SUGGESTED that you MAY have Bipolar. He didn't CONFIRM it.

You don't have to get all worked up over it.

The reason why you can't put up with this nonsense is because you got mad in the first place.

So, chill out!

Right on.

God, when I posted a word 'depression' and the words 'bipolar personality disorder' are all over this thread! :crazy:

BPD isn't negative word for me but it seemed to me that you are stereotyping 'depression' as BPD. :roll:

Suggesting that I may have BPD is way out of the question and that was my first reply regardless of confirmed or not! I know who I am and I have been to doctors and psychologist, thank you.

This thread seems to be going nowhere so Alex, would you please lock this thread up? Thanks.

Originally posted by barnettgs
God, when I posted a word 'depression' and the words 'bipolar personality disorder' are all over this thread! :crazy:

BPD isn't negative word for me but it seemed to me that you are stereotyping 'depression' as BPD. :roll:

Suggesting that I may have BPD is way out of the question and that was my first reply regardless of confirmed or not! I know who I am and I have been to doctors and psychologist, thank you.

This thread seems to be going nowhere so Alex, would you please lock this thread up? Thanks.
yeah... without PSO we wouldn't need to lock a thread...

Chill. All I said that your despression might cause BPD.

You are overreacting.

Bipolar Disorder is also known as Manic Depression. So it's related to depression. Nobody was stereotyping depression as a bipolar disorder because it is a form of depression.

Depression is considered a personal issue, and if you don't like having people making suggestions that may offend you. Then don't post about your personal problems.

It's the best way to stay happy.

Yes, it is related to depression but there are many different form of depressions.

I have anxiety disorder which is depression related which I have posted in first place and thats not BPD related. Anxiety is quite a common over here.

I was saying about stereotyping depression as BPD because I get the impression that you jumped to conclusions that I have BPD.

There are millions people out there who have or had depressions and I'm sure many of you had/have it. Which is why I was asking for hints & tips on treating depressions.

By saying 'you have BPD' doesn't offer anything helpful I have asked for. In case, you might say anything, I have been to psychologist, thank you!

Hun, sometimes you'll need not to take things serious or personally online. In other words, I know you'll be fine. :D

Originally posted by Aphrodite
Perhaps, talking it out is the best asset - just rather than taking the meds itself... I am a counseling major myself, and I do understand how it feels to be in this such position. You can find a person or two who you really trust and share your thoughts with them.

I have to agree with her, I have my BA in psychology and you should try talking about your emotional issues and sometimes it is not chemically - it could be something simple and easily resolved but it takes time and patience. You have to be honest and open, willingly to go deep........ I know some schools offer free therapy help. you should try persuing that or other services that provide counseling/psychological therapy

Back