Deodorant Brand?

I used to use Degree, but then my B.O. got too strong for it. Switched between four different brands before staying steady with Old Spice. Noticed I don't stink as much if I use it too... (and I don't always apply Old Spice everyday like I used to do with the other brands.)

Dove for sensitive skin (fragrance free). It makes my arm pits nice and soft (I shave). Looks like a lot of women here like Dove. The Dove shampoo and conditioner is good, too.

I am fond of the Secret deodorant that has Olay in it :) now my armpits won't have wrinkles, oh joy!

P.S. To answer your question, I use it after I shower and it lasts me all day long. The entire deodorant as a whole usually lasts more than a month or two.

:laugh2: You mean I have to worry about wrinkles in my armpits, too! :eek3:

honest i have never thought of armpits getting wrinkles. maybe it's time for me to hit the store and get a deodrant with olay. :hmm:

I just solid white stuff. If it is clear or color or gel, forget it. not strong enough for me for my sweat. It doesnt matter what brand or fragrance.

I use Sure spray deodrant every morning, it maybe lasts 1-2 weeks since there is 3 women in the house including me :giggle:

I always noticed that clinical strength antiperspirants like Secret, Gillette, etc. only worked for me for like a month. Then they stopped working. Now, I use Klima Antiperspirant and it works awesome. It costs more than the other brands, but it’s well worth it, and a bottle typically lasts 8 weeks or more. Klima deodorant is the strongest deodorant you can buy - and since it is unscented - you still wear perfume or cologne. Order source: Klima :: Stop Sweat Solutions | The Strongest Antiperspirant & Deodorant | Prevent Sweaty Hands & Feet

Claire

Back