Dear Banjo,

Dear movie guy,

did you ever buy a movie that you wish you never brought it because its boring movie or worthless to watch it again and again?

Sin,
Eric

Banjo said:
That is because you were breast-fed too often causing your obsession with breasts. Get some professional help please before you scare somebody away.
:lol: I'll try

illustrator said:
Dear Sir,

Why do you born in this world?

Best Regards, Illustrator

Because my parents had sexual intercourse and one strong and brave swimmer made it to the egg.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Dear movie guy,

did you ever buy a movie that you wish you never brought it because its boring movie or worthless to watch it again and again?

Sin,
Eric

Yes, there are several movies that I regret buying. But I do still have them in stock to remind me of my bad judgments.

Dear BanjoOoOo ....

Since you are only 20, where did you get your intelligence and maturity from ? :lol: I hope you don't mind me askin' you this question. :mrgreen:

Banjo said:
Because my parents had sexual intercourse and one strong and brave swimmer made it to the egg.
Dear banjo,

Since you said ur parents had intercourse do you know what kind of style ur parents did to make you?

curious george

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Dear banjo,

Since you said ur parents had intercourse do you know what kind of style ur parents did to make you?

curious george

I have yet to ask my parents, and I don't plan to. It make me sick to my stomach to have a vision of my parents doing it.

:slap: Banjo ... You didn't answer to my question when you responded to DeafScuba98.

CyberRed said:
:slap: Banjo ... You didn't answer to my question when you responded to DeafScuba98.

My apology,

My parents taught me the ways of life. I am a self-taught person too.

Oh, that's really cool ! I am glad that you are self-taught! :thumb: When I was in high school, I read dictionary like if, it was a book. :lol: My old classmates thought that I was crazy or nerd for readin' that. LOL But, there was a man who I met a few years ago and I shared about this with him. He is very highly-intelligent (he's a college level-headed person) and he don't insult me or think that I am crazy or whateva. He and I are goin' to meet each other in person soon. I am a self-taught person, too. He encouraged me to read ANYTHING to learn new things...even a dictionary book, too! :giggle: How nice of him ! ;)

Dear Banjo

How come my nipples always pop out as hershey candies when I feel chilly or cold? What make my nipples become little cones ? :ugh:

Sabrina said:
Dear Banjo

How come my nipples always pop out as hershey candies when I feel chilly or cold? What make my nipples become little cones ? :ugh:
hmmmm... hershey candies...*drooling*

Sabrina said:
Dear Banjo

Better cut down on eating these Hershey candies then.

Gewd Gawd!! I was eagerly anticipating Banjo's reply to that!! I kinda admit he put a different response than I expected!

Banjo said:
Better cut down on eating these Hershey candies then.

I mistyped.... I should say... my nipples shape as hershey kiss candies... :squint:

Ugh... I am not addicting to hershey candies.

Dear Dr. Banjo,

I do not have foil wrap on my nipples. Unfortunately, man would have no patient to pull my bra down then pull foil wrap then suck on my nipples.

Okay, let me go back to this topic... How come my nipples tend to pop-up as hershey kiss candies when I am cold or chilly ??

How come the men have no patient?

Attachments

• candy.jpg
    candy.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 34
Sabrina said:
I mistyped.... I should say... my nipples shape as hershey kiss candies... :squint:

Dear Dr. Banjo,

I do not have foil wrap on my nipples. Unfortunately, man would have no patient to pull my bra down then pull foil wrap then suck on my nipples.

Okay, let me go back to this topic... How come my nipples tend to pop-up as hershey kiss candies when I am cold or chilly ??

I knew what u mean at ur first Post.... :thumb:

Sabrina said:

Dear Dr. Banjo,

In order to stop getting kiss-shaped nipples, you have to cut down on the Hershey's Kisses.

Otherwise, just keep them warm.

Banjo said:
kopfpatsch.gif
In order to stop getting kiss-shaped nipples, you have to cut down on the Hershey's Kisses.
confused5.gif

Otherwise, just keep them warm.

mgscratchchin.gif
Unfortunately, I can’t find a pair of tiny mittens for my nipples. What is the site that I can order them ? Banjo

Back