Deafnerdmommy dob #4

Still at home :(
Small contractions but nothing exciting. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow and if he is low enough my doctor will try to help him out. Other than that we will talk about inducing. Who voted for Sep 5th?

Still at home :(
Small contractions but nothing exciting. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow and if he is low enough my doctor will try to help him out. Other than that we will talk about inducing. Who voted for Sep 5th?

I can imagine the discomfort you are going through. This happened to a friend of mine. They induced her labor bec the baby didn't want to come out. When I read your post , it brought back memories of my friend. She was induced Friday morning and the baby popped out early Saturday morning like 4am . I was very tired but happy the baby came into the world.

Blah, my last baby was kind of like that. I went into labor, active labor, at 5am and gave birth at 8pm that night. Her head didn't want to drop either, but as soon as it did she was out in like 10 minutes. I am just hoping he is not 9 lbs. Haha

Blah, my last baby was kind of like that. I went into labor, active labor, at 5am and gave birth at 8pm that night. Her head didn't want to drop either, but as soon as it did she was out in like 10 minutes. I am just hoping he is not 9 lbs. Haha

Oh no! Him being 9 lbs will take you to another level . Possibly, C-section . Let's hope he drops more and be a smooth natural labor.

My last baby was 9 lbs and 11 oz, and I had her naturally (with pain meds). But she was born a week early! I was hoping he would come early so he would be small but.....

Friend of mine had her baby early also... She was a big baby. I can't remember the weight right now... ah 7lbs... Her mom said that if the baby had been born at her due date she likely would have been around 9lbs (big babies run in her family- the momma herself was around 9lbs- and broke her momma's pelvis)- the baby was born naturally and I think they had planned to anyway if she reached her due date.

I'm for Sept 6th still for DNM's baby!

Well just got back from the doctors. My doctor thinks he is 10 lbs, I hope he is not. I am getting a date to induce this week, I don't know it yet waiting for a call. But she tried to jump start labor today, and I was having little contractions a minute apart so who knows.

We are on page #5 now. I wonder if getting you banned from AD, will help with delivery? :)

I am going to be induced tomorrow at 7am, yay. Anyways doctor said he can still be born today. So I am going to see if I can walk the baby out today.

Lets do it. I go on vacation to Madeline Island WI, Thursday AM for 3 days. Dunno about data service out there. I don't wanna be left out! Arghhhh....

Ok last update of the night. No contractions but baby is pushing down. But still at home. Can't wait for tomorrow. I feel like a kid that was told i am going to Disneyland tomorrow morning!!

Back