Deafnerdmommy dob #4

Not looking good :( my contractions are to spaced out and some how after pushing out the mucus plug with his head, he hoped back out of the birthing canal and is to high..... urg. Still in hospital, I haven't been checked for dilation yet. So maybe he moved down.
Wishy-washy kid. :giggle:

Tell him what I told my girls when they'd be in the tubes in play areas. "If you don't come out right now, I'm coming in to get you." And they knew I would go in and get them. ;)

Going back home

Ugh..Houston? We have a problem child!

problem-child_l2.jpg

Not looking good :( my contractions are to spaced out and some how after pushing out the mucus plug with his head, he hoped back out of the birthing canal and is to high..... urg. Still in hospital, I haven't been checked for dilation yet. So maybe he moved down.

Oh noo.. well he might change his mind yet. Good Luck! C'mon dude.. stop making mama uncomfortable!

Haha, people do say boys are mama's boys and are clingy haha. I keep telling him he can be clingy on the outside but he seems content.
Maybe, he really wants to put the true meaning to "Labor Day" for you haha Hang in there ! Rest and get more rest .

Anyone else notice @DeafNerdMommy hasnt been on yet?

*crosses Fingers the little fella Finally agreed to say Hello to the world :)*

Back