Deafnerdmommy dob #4

So no change today :( No contractions nothing. I do have an appointment with my ob so we will see if there is any progress there. Might talk about inducing but it won't happen until 41 weeks so 9th through the 16th

I had no idea what your due date was . We are still on Sept 1 lol let's see if he comes out tomorrow hmmm I picked today . I am sure your doctor will discuss plans if you need to be induced. That can take hours to deliver as well. It happened to a friend of mine. She was induced labor for hours before her baby was born.

So did I! (Sept 1st). Wonder if closing her nose and inducing a sneeze will help? :)
Depends her time zone, weSt coast time still early here. She can have it in the evening be born 10pm or 11pm Sept 1 lol even at 11:59 ! The suspense

Haha ok everyone it is 10:49pm September 1st I'm oregon at this moment. My doctor tried to push him fown and break the water at my appointment but failed. I am having contractions at this moment but I am still at home. (Not bad enough yet) his due date is tomorrow (September 2nd). Going to walk tonight and see if he wants out haha

Haha ok everyone it is 10:49pm September 1st I'm oregon at this moment. My doctor tried to push him fown and break the water at my appointment but failed. I am having contractions at this moment but I am still at home. (Not bad enough yet) his due date is tomorrow (September 2nd). Going to walk tonight and see if he wants out haha

Today, could be the day . Let's see what happens.

I changed the date from sept 1st to 3rd. This is my last guess...

Ok so update time. I am still home. I have had mini contractions all day. I lost the mucus plug, which is exactly what it sounds like :iobarf:
Anyways it is the only thing between the outside world and the baby. :) it only comes out when the babies head is in the birth canal. However I can go into labor 2 hours to 2 weeks hahaha. Hopefully soon. But my contractions need to get bigger at this moment. :(
It is 10:21 pm September 2nd. So maybe the 3rd.

Ok guys it's 5am and I am off to the hospital. I woke up crazy uncomfortable and I am having contractions. :fingersx:

I hope you have a smooth labor as your son is born into this world. :)

Ok guys it's 5am and I am off to the hospital. I woke up crazy uncomfortable and I am having contractions. :fingersx:

This is a good sign for your son to be entering the world. Wishing you all the best!

Not looking good :( my contractions are to spaced out and some how after pushing out the mucus plug with his head, he hoped back out of the birthing canal and is to high..... urg. Still in hospital, I haven't been checked for dilation yet. So maybe he moved down.

Back