Deaf teenager

RebekahElizabeth

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Rebekah and I'm 19 years old and I live in a small town up in Scotland. I've been deaf all my life and would like to met and talk to others that are deaf. As I'm moving into adult life, I feel isolated as I do find it difficult to communicate with those who don't know how to talk to the deaf and I'm the only person in my family who is deaf.

Have you had any snow yet this year? It was snowing here for a couple of days and now it's just freezing cold. Got to love the UK :laugh2:

Yes I am near Manchester. Not too far south :dunno2: It's never really snowy enough to build snowmen or anything here, just enough to make you fall over when you aren't being careful!

Yes I am near Manchester. Not too far south :dunno2: It's never really snowy enough to build snowmen or anything here, just enough to make you fall over when you aren't being careful!
same here, I'm not to far from Glasgow!, its the ice that is the problem here :(

same here, I'm not to far from Glasgow!, its the ice that is the problem here :(

If no one sees you fall over then you can pretend it didn't happen :D I like snow less and less getting older - it holds up all the traffic and trains and makes walking along the street a bit of a gamble :ugh:

If no one sees you fall over then you can pretend it didn't happen :D I like snow less and less getting older - it holds up all the traffic and trains and makes walking along the street a bit of a gamble :ugh:
Tell me about it, where i live there's alot of country roads so its terrifying to drive !

Back