Deaf Models Website: A Look back

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Link: www.DeafModels.com

This was my second real website I created back in 2001, first being DeafAve.com and third being AllDeaf.com

Even though I don't work on DeafModels anymore, I've decided to bring it back online after getting several requests from deaf people to do so. The only section of the site that is closed is the registration area.

:aw:

wow! Didn't know this..

Wow, Alex, I did not know about this site. Been online since 1999 but never found this site till now (July 1, 2007). Geez, oh well, they are bunch of old news.. especially for a certain former bachelor. LOL!

Ok ok, I am happy with my wife! I was just joking!!! Well, later!!!!

Gosh.. this site brought some memories.. :giggle: I recognized some guys whom I met including the infamous Kevbo. I still see them from time to time. :whistle:

Well, I have heard about Lina through people. :ugh3: It is getting old news.

When I looked again, it definately was ONG! She looked pretty. Was that picture at someone's wedding as she was carrying daisies?

An under-table stripper? Hmmm . . . how can this be done?:hmm::naughty:

When I looked again, it definately was ONG! She looked pretty. Was that picture at someone's wedding as she was carrying daisies?

yea, I was at my cousins wedding. I was a bridesmaid. :)

behind me isn't my mom!!!! lol eric.

I remember that website.. i think i did created a profile there before but dont see my profile there anymore so that mean i must have removed it .. lol.. not that its a big deal cuz i am not looking for anyone as im married now.. ha.. :P

But I kinda like Kevbo's hair in his profile pic on the DM site. Nice, he's got the mack daddy thing going on.... :giggle:

Out of curiosity, is there much of a market for deaf models? (We're talking about photo models, right?)

Out of curiosity, is there much of a market for deaf models? (We're talking about photo models, right?)

I don't know why there wouldn't be. Runway models and photo models don't need to speak orally very much. It seems like a perfectly acceptable profession for a deaf person to me. Although I do wonder why anyone would want to be a model in the first place. It doesn't seem like it would be very satisfying, but that's just my opinion.

Back