deaf girls never say no store

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
I just thought of something nasty - how about a Deaf wet t shit contest using that shirt????

Can I sleep with you? :o

I just thought of something nasty - how about a Deaf wet t shit contest using that shirt????

oh sure then some1 will wants to see my tits I don't think so but behind closed doors sure ;) :laugh2:

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
I would like to get it and walk around with this t-shirt at RIT in this fall. :o

please post pic's of your ass getting kicked

Can I see you do that? :naughty: :o In Lowrider shows keeps doing that wet t-shirt contest and theres little kids are around. Hell last time I went there some girl went completely nude when she aint suppose to. She got booted big time.

Nice shirt if you wanna get your ass kicked by a mob of angry girls. :shock:

This is the millionth time I've see this webpage... and its pointless since it does leave us to our imagination to "answer" the question... why dont you just end up w/ a proper answer on the back of the shirt?? Then I'll laugh at it.

Originally posted by Strawberry
This is the millionth time I've see this webpage... and its pointless since it does leave us to our imagination to "answer" the question... why dont you just end up w/ a proper answer on the back of the shirt?? Then I'll laugh at it.
:werd: This is like those annoying members who post a question in a new thread without answering it themselves.

:cool:

To: <kevbo@alldeaf.com>
Subject: Your CafePress order has shipped. Order Number: xxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 2:07 AM

Your CafePress order (Order Number xxxxxxx) has been shipped.

You can track your order's shipment at our Web site. Go to the following address:

http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/help/ordertracking.aspx

and enter your Order Number and Shipping Zip Code.

Order Number: xxxxxxx
Zip Code: xxxxx

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service department. Further information is available at:

http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/help/custserv.aspx

Thanks,
service@cafepress.com

Ah, Kevbo... are you going to paint the answer on the back of your shirt? If so, what's the answer?

Originally posted by Strawberry
Ah, Kevbo... are you going to paint the answer on the back of your shirt? If so, what's the answer?
What question?

Back