deaf chat site opens!

i think it is closed

Deaf Chat

Everyone should make their own choice, that has been my belief always,
but I want you all to know that my TBI (traumatic Brain Injury ) and all the other things that resulted from that injury happened because of someone I
spoke with in that deafchat room. I hope you understand I can not say more then that..If you want to exchange comments about body parts or be harrassed because even tho your stone deaf, you speak well then go. But be very , very careful.. Peace to you all...always, but please I am not joking about this...I lost part of who i used to be because of a person who was in that room a few years ago. Please be careful, it is not like here...Midnight♥♥

Everyone should make their own choice, that has been my belief always,
but I want you all to know that my TBI (traumatic Brain Injury ) and all the other things that resulted from that injury happened because of someone I
spoke with in that deafchat room. I hope you understand I can not say more then that..If you want to exchange comments about body parts or be harrassed because even tho your stone deaf, you speak well then go. But be very , very careful.. Peace to you all...always, but please I am not joking about this...I lost part of who i used to be because of a person who was in that room a few years ago. Please be careful, it is not like here...Midnight♥♥

I believe you are right , I agree you! wise serious concern good point!
you are okay you feeling better?

thanks

I believe you are right , I agree you! wise serious concern good point!
you are okay you feeling better?

Thank you , my friend dragonman, yes I am doing as well as possible after such a serious thing. I hope others understand my message. Peace always
Midnight♥♥

Thank you , my friend dragonman, yes I am doing as well as possible after such a serious thing. I hope others understand my message. Peace always
Midnight♥♥

your pleasure to you I pray for you well better Hope be your feeling, I understand you serious! we support to pray to you help might to better!

Back